Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ Noodle Joins the Secret ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter thirteen: Noodle Joins the Secret:
It was another romantic night in 2-D's room. Reese was dressed in a long French silk nightgown with a thick blanket wrapped around her. (She had complained that it was cold his basement room. So D got a blanket for her.) 2-D was playing the band's song "Dracula" on one of his keyboards. Reese was blushing. Once again, temptation would grow.
As D played those haunting chords, Reese was swept by a wave of emotions. So she got off his bed, snuck up behind him, and tapped D lightly on his bare shoulder. The lead singer stopped playing and turned to her. The angel quickly kissed without warning. Pleased yet startled, 2-D pushed her away. Reese looked confused. "Why did you do that for?" 2-D asked at last. "I'm sorry but way you played 'Dracula'…. I couldn't resist." she said seductively. 2-D walked closer to her. "That's okay. Just let me know next time." he whispered. Then they began making out again. The couple dropped onto D's bed. Reese wrapped her blanket around him. As they kissed, her hands strayed down to his to his jeans. She quickly undid them. They kissed on until they heard the door open. The couple looked and saw Noodle in the doorway. The little guitarist was shocked. The couple didn't know what to say. Noodle smiled. "(Your secret's safe with me.)" she said. Then she went back to her room.
Chapter Fourteen: