Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ Sumi’s Crush ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter twelve: Sumi's Crush:
Joey, Michael, and Sumi were playing in the Kong Studios graveyard one afternoon. Joey was writing and Michael was filming. Sumi stood there silent. The three of them stayed there until Murdoc came outside with a long thin metal pole. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MISTAKES DOING HERE?!?" he yelled. Then he chased the boys off.
When Murds came back from the chase, he found Sumi still standing there. "Wha-?" he thought. Then he slowly approached her. She was staring at him. "Why are you still here?" he asked. Sumi didn't answer. Her face was blank from expression. "Are you listening to me?!?" Murds yelled. Sumi just stared on.
"*Pant* That was close! *Pant pant*" Joey said. "Think we lost him? *Pant pant*" Mike asked. "I don't know." Joe answered. He looked back to see if Murdoc was still chasing them. "Don't see him." he answered. "Hey. Where's Sumi?" Michael asked. "Was she with us?" Joey asked. "No." said Mike. The boys grew sick with terror. "She's still with Murds!" Mike yelled. "I'll go get her!" Joe yelled. "Be careful." Mike said. Joey nodded and ran back to the graveyard.
Joey found Sumi staring at Murdoc. "Go away!" Murds yelled at her. She still stood there staring at him. Finally, Joey grabbed his friend by her are and ran away.
"Are you okay Sumi?" Michael asked. "I love him." she said. "What?" the boys asked. " I love Murdoc." Sumi said aloud. The boys looked like they were going to throw up as she blushed.
Chapter Thriteen: