Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ West Meets East ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter eleven: West Meets East:
Joey was in the park writing when he felt someone watching him. He looked up and saw a video camera in his face! An Asian-looking boy with loose black cornrows was behind the camera. "Oh. I'm sorry. This is my first in London and I'm making a home movie to show back in Tokyo." the boy explained. "Tokyo?" Joey asked. "Yes. I'm Michael and my mom sent from Japan to England for a vacation." the boy continued. "I'm Joey and this is my first time in London too. I moved here with my sister." Joe said.
The boys continued on talking until they heard a little girl yelling in Japanese. Mike looked up and groaned. "What's wrong?" Joey asked. "It's my little sister." Michael explained. "Who?" Joe asked. An Asian-looking little girl with her blackish-purple hair in two braids stomped up to them with her face red with anger. She and Michael shouted yelling at each other in Japanese until Joey cleared his throat. They both looked at him. "Joey this is Lina. Lina this is Joey." Michael introduced. "Hi." said Joe. "SO YOU LEAVE ME FOR A FRIEND?!?" Lina yelled in English. "She's mad because I left her." Michael whispered. "Oh." Joey whispered back. "Mom told you not to leave me!" Lina yelled. "Best you leave." Michael whispered. "Right." Joey whispered back. Then Joe ran away as fast as he could.
Joey was walking along a lake when he saw a girl. She too was Asian-looking and her pale blue hair that was supported by a big red bow was blowing gently in the breeze. Joey so festinated by this enigma that he wasn't paying attention to the path. Then he slipped and fell on the gavel. He had scraped his knee and it hurt! The girl turned and ran to him. Joey looked up and saw standing over him. She had violet eyes and freckles across her face. "Are you okay?" she asked. "No." he asked. Then the girl knelt down, put her hand over the wound on his knee, and shut her eyes. She softly began to say some words. And in an instant, Joey's scrape healed. "Wha- how did you do that?" he asked in amazement. "I've had this power since I was three. My name is Sumi." the girl answered. "I'm Joey." he said.
The two talked on until it got late. Joey went home to his to flat. He had made two new friends today.
Chapter Twelve: