Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ Gina Frary ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter twenty: Gina Frary:
"She's coming!" Ryan blurted out. "Huh? Who's coming?" Noizchild asked. "Gina's coming to England." he answered. "Really?" Crash perked up. "Who?" Noiz asked. "Our little sister." Ryan answered. "She's moving to England to get rest for her ankle conditions." Noizchild and the Frary brothers were hanging out in Aphrodite's Workshop. Ryan had just got off the phone.
"I didn't know you had a little sister." Noizchild said in shock. "Of course!" the boys answered. "When is she coming?" the matchmaker asked. "In two weeks." Ryan answered. "Oh. " said Noizchild.
The next two weeks seemed to drag by. On the morning Gina arrived, the Frary boys decided to give Noizchild a wake up call. "Hello, Aphrodite's Workshop. Been in business for forty-seven years. How my I help you today?" she answered. "Hey Noiz!" yelled Ryan. "What Ryan?!?" she asked. "Get up and get dressed, we'll pick you up in a few minutes." Ryan said quickly. Noiz was wondering why. Then she remembered… Gina was coming today. "Okay sure." she said quickly. "Great! Bye." said Ryan. Then he hung up. So Noizchild got up, showered, put on her red kimono, and went to her living room. When Ryan to pick her up, he asked: "Ready?" "Yes." said Noiz. Then the two went the train station.
It was afternoon when the Frary sister showed up. By the time one o'clock rolled around, a woman with short brown hair and a cark crutch boarded off the train. "Gina!" Crash yelled. The woman looked up. Then Crash leapt up from the bench and went to help the woman. "Noizchild, this is my sister, Gina. Gina, this is my friend, Noizchild. Remember, the one I've been telling you about." Crash said when he returned with the woman. "Hi." said the matchmaker. "Hello." said Gina. "Okay, let's get Noizchild back to work." Ryan said quickly. "K." said the other three. Then the group left the train station.
On the way back, Gina and Noizchild talked a lot. They became close friends.
Chapter Twenty-One: