Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ Birth in London ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter twenty-four: Birth in London:
2-D waited for Reese at the airport. When he saw her, D ran to his love and hugged her tight. "Stu-Pot! Be gentle!" Reese yelled in shock jokingly. "Sorry." said 2-D. He looked down at Katliyn. "So you must be Reese's man!" she said. Then she blushed and giggled. The couple blushed as well. Then they started to head back to Kong Studios. But little did they know, they were going to have a delay.
The group was in the city when Reese fell into labor. This created a trip to the hospital. While Reese was giving birth, 2-D was apologizing to Murdoc over the phone.
Hours went by but they felt like days. Finally a nurse came to 2-D and Katliyn. They looked up eagerly. "Mr. Stu-Pot, you have a new son." she said. And with that, 2-D and Katliyn rushed to see him. The baby had 2-D's features and Reese's blue eyes and cute baby cheeks. On August ninth at twelve o'clock in the afternoon, Trevor Jamie Stu-Pot 2-D weighted pounds and two ounces. The couple, Katliyn, and the baby spent the night at the hospital.
Chapter Twenty-Five: