Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #4, Chapter #18: Sexy Black Dog II ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sexy Black Dog II

Ozzy felt trapped. One woman wanted to seduce him and the other wanted to kill him. He lowered his head at the bar. How did this happen?

-Twelve Hours Earlier-

Ozzy pushed off “Susan.” She gave him a funny look.

“What's wrong?” she asked.

“Stop,” he said.

She tilted her head. “Why?”

“I just can't.”

“Are you… gay?”

“What? No!”

“Then… what's wrong?”

“I don't even know. Why would you want me?”

“You are kind of cute.”

“Huh? But you don't even know me!”

“Does it matter?”

“Well… yeah, it kind of does.” He saw her frowning. “What?”

“Susan” sat back. “You're no fun!”

Ozzy shrugged his shoulders. “Sorry.” He slid out from underneath the vixen. “Susan” watched as he rolled over onto his side.

“What are you doing?” she asked. Ozzy glanced over his shoulder.

“Going to sleep,” he said. “I'm too tired for this.” Ann-Sui gritted her teeth. What the hell? This has never happened to me before! What the hell is with this guy? Still, she refused to quit. Ann-Sui just needed to recuperate her seduction plans.

-Now-

Ozzy looked left and right. To his left, Jun'ko's eyes told him that she wanted to kill him. To his right, “Susan” wanted to devour him. He stared down at his drink. Bonez, he thought. Help me out here! How did I get mixed up in this mess?

-Eight Hours Earlier-

“Have fun with your whore?” Jun'ko asked at the truck stop. Ozzy whipped his head around.

“What?” he asked.

“Don't play dumb with me! I saw you kissing her last night. Did you enjoy fucking her?”

“I didn't fuck her!”

“Liar!”

“She kissed me and I turned her down!”

Jun'ko raised an eyebrow. “Why should I believe you?”

Ozzy put up his hands. “Hey, believe what you want, but that's what happened.” Jun'ko snorted and walked off. Ozzy titled his head. Why does she always do that to me?

-Now-

He still didn't know what to do about this unfolding mess. Ozzy set down his glass.

“I'm going to step out,” he said. The girls looked up.

“Where are you going?” Jun'ko asked.

“To the bathroom!” Ozzy shouted. He stormed off before Jun'ko and “Susan” could ask more questions. He hoped that he could hide in a stall until something happened. Too bad Ozzy still couldn't see the trouble following him. He heard a knock on the bathroom stall door.

“Occupied!” he shouted. He turned when he heard the door open.

Down and Out