Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #4, Chapter #17: Sexy Black Dog I ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sexy Black Dog I

Ann-Sui turned her eyes upon Ozzy.

“Ozzy,” she said. The biker turned his head. She gave him a cute little smile.

“I'm a bit tired,” she said. “Mind if I rest in your lap here?” Ann-Sui put her head in Ozzy's lap before he could speak.

“Mmm,” she said. “This is nice…” Ozzy looked around.

“Uh…” he said. Jun'ko glared daggers at him. The biker gulped. Ann-Sui turned her head, smirking. Suck on that, bitch! Ozzy struggled to say something. Crap…

Ann-Sui remained in his lap for the rest of the ride. She ran the fine details in her head. Should I nail him while Jun'ko is sleeping or awake? She covered her mouth to silence her giggling. Ozzy knocked on the back of the truck.

“Hey!” he shouted. “How much longer until the next stop?”

“Oh, I won't be stopping until sunrise,” the truck driver said. Ozzy's face dropped.

“What?” he asked. Ann-Sui resisted the urge to laugh. Perfect, she thought. The biker sat back, groaning.

“Perfect,” he complained.

---------

Nightfall arrived around the truck. Ann-Sui peeked over to her left. Jun'ko leaned against the door, snoring with her mouth open. The temptress smirked. Show time! She rolled up with a smile on her face.

“Ozzy,” she said. The biker glanced down at “Susan.” Before he could say a word, she leapt up and pinned him down. Ozzy's eyes darted around.

“What the--?!” he began to ask. “Susan” put a finger to his lips.

“Shhh,” she whispered. “You don't want to wake up your girlfriend, do you?”

“She's not my girlfriend,” Ozzy said under her hand. Her knees came on either side of him.

“Good to know,” she said. “Tell me, are you a virgin?” Ozzy gave her a wide, blank stare.

“What?!”

“Susan” leaned in closer. “Humor me.”

Ozzy rolled his eyes. “No.”

She about gasped. Okay… I didn't expect this… “Susan” cleared her throat. “Well…” Her hand strayed down to his jeans.

The biker narrowed his eyes. “What are you doing?” Her lips curved into a smirk.

“Mama's a little bored,” she complained. “Entertain me.” Ann-Sui unzipped his jeans.

“Susan?” Ozzy asked, blinking. She pressed her lips against his. Ozzy lay there, uncertain of what to do. His eyes shifted around in a vain attempt to find an escape. “Susan” pinned him down and slid her hands down his pants. Her eyes trailed over to Jun'ko on the other side of the truck. She smiled as she noticed the fire in her eyes. I've got your attention now, bitch! Suck on this! “Susan” forced her tongue into Ozzy's mouth.

You Know You Shook Me Baby