Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #4, Chapter #16: Tidal Waves ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tidal Waves

The four walls of hell are closing in on Ozzy and Jun'ko. Raven Fang, Dog Claw, Gretchen, and Ann-Sui wanted to tear them to pieces.

Raven Fang was in tatters. Bonez's death shattered everything. All of them wanted revenge, but they couldn't pick out the target. Some wanted to take out Dog Claw. Others…

“Fuck Ozzy!” O-Dog shouted, throwing his beer to the sand. “He ran off like a pussy!” He spat on the ground. His group already knew the feeling.

“I want to crush his skull!” O-Dog shouted.

“We know,” Jimmy said. “We all want to.”

“Yeah well I'm at the head of the line, got it?” the big black biker asked.

“Yes,” the Ozzy-hating group mumbled. Before that could happen, they need to track down their object of hate and their slain boss' sister. However, O-Dog's cell phone rang.

“Yeah?” he answered. “Who is this? What? I can't hear you! Talk louder, damn it!” Something caught his ear. “Oh! Go on…” The Ozzy-hating group just had to listen.

Dog Claw wanted more blood. They believed they killed Bonez in the gang war. Still, it wasn't enough.

“They're still alive!” their leader, Roy, shouted. “He's dead and they are still alive!” He gritted his teeth.

“What should we do, boss?” one of the gangsters asked. Roy breathed hard.

“Shit if I know,” he admitted.

“Ozzy's still alive,” another biker said. The leader whipped his head around.

“What did say?” he asked.

Rex, the biker, stepped forward. “Ozzy's still alive.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. I saw him leaving a motel with a fat chick on his bike. Here.” Rex pulled out his phone and brought up the picture. Roy took one look at the image in question. Ozzy appeared to be leaving the motel while Jun'ko sat on his bike. Roy raised an eyebrow.

“Rex,” he said. “Do you know who this girl is?”

“No…” the biker said. “Why? Should I?” His leader lifted his head, grinning.

“Shit man,” he said. “This changes everything.” Roy turned to his boys. “Men, we have more blood to spill.”

Gretchen herself wanted revenge. She killed Bonez, but Jun'ko was still alive. Why have her killed too? In Gretchen's mind, the little sister ruined their relationship. They warred against each other like cats over a fat piece of fish. Bonez sat back and enjoyed the fray. The worst part? Bonez sometimes played them against each other. It was as if he got off on girls fighting of him. Gretchen gritted her teeth remembering as such.

Well now, Jun'ko, she thought. You can join that scumbag in hell!

Meanwhile, Ann-Sui bid her time on the truck with her targets. She decided to go after Ozzy first in her quest for revenge. He may be dense, but he was still a man. Ann-Sui prided herself on being quite the seductress. After all, how else could she have won Bonez over so easily in that club on that Friday night. To Ann-Sui, Ozzy would be no different to her game of flirtation.

Fool in the Rain