Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #4, Chapter #20: Lemon ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lemon

Meanwhile, Gretchen advanced with her own plans. She walked onto enemy territory. The garage hadn't changed since the last time she came here. Seeing the painted red skill on the garage door made her cringe. Gretchen puffed up her cheeks as she pounded on the metal.

“Cam!” she shouted. “I know you're in there! Get your ass out here!” She folded her arms across her chest the door opened. A Hispanic young man lifted his goggles and frowned.

“Gretchen,” he said. “Damn it.” She raised an eyebrow.

“Excuse me?” Gretchen asked.

“What do you want?” Cam asked.

“To talk,” she said.

“Why?”

“Just let me in!”

Cam rolled his eyes. “Fine! Come in!”

“Thank you.” Gretchen walked into the garage Cam rolled his eyes as he closed the garage door.

---------

“What do you want?” Cam asked. Gretchen sat down on his bike.

“What else?” she asked. “Revenge!”

“But Bonez is dead,” he said.

“I know. I killed him.”

Cam's face dropped. “What?”

Gretchen smiled like Satan himself. “I. Killed. Him.” She formed her thumb and finger into a gun shape. “Bang-bang!”

Dog Claws' leader stepped back as his face went pale. “You're joking!”

“Nope. Got him right in the head.”

Cam blinked. “Okay… So what do you want from us?”

Bonez's ex grinned like a cat. “I want wipe them all out!”

“But why? Their leader is dead and Ozzy's gone.”

“I don't care! I want them all gone! All of them mother fuckers!” Gretchen broke into laughter like a crazy woman. A couple of the guys in the garage gave her strange looks. Cam raised an eyebrow.

“And you're here… why?” he asked. Her smile started to creep him out.

“Isn't it obvious?” she asked.

“No…”

“I need you to help me!”

“No?”

Gretchen cut him a cold glare. “Are telling me no?”

“Yes.”

“Wrong answer.” Her grin and perky tone made her response that much worse.

“Look, you are crazy,” Cam said. “Get lost.”

“You will help me,” she said. Gretchen stepped forward and he backed up.

“No…” Cam said.

“Yes…”

“You are crazy.”

“Bonez made me this way. I want to take down all of Raven Fang! I want to take down Ozzy and Jun'ko! They all must die!” Gretchen broke down laughing like a psycho. Two of his boys walked over to their boss.

“You aren't going to do it, are you, boss?” one of them asked.

“Oh hell no,” Cam whispered.

“So what do we do with her?” the other gangster whispered. Cam made a face as he shook his head. By now, the rest of Dog Claws' stared as Gretchen laughter until breathless. Cam puffed up his cheeks and thought, Bonez sure knew how to pick them.

There's a Lady Who's Sure