Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #5, Chapter #21: How They Got to Now ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

How They Got to Now

What the heck happened?

Would you believe they used to all get along? It's true.

Back in junior high, Bonez started out alone. He and Jun'ko came from LA originally. Even then, he had huge ambitions. He always wanted to be the boss.

“I will rule this town,” he told his sister.

“I hope you do top,” Jun'ko said. Bonez needed connections first.

That's where Ozzy came in.

The boys met in junior high. Ozzy was even awkward back then. In fact, he was either ignored or beat up by eighth grade boys. Bonez happened to be walking around the corner when he heard shouting.

“Hm?” the Asian boy asked. At first, he thought nothing of it. Just a kid getting beat up. None of his business, right?

Bonez sighed.

“Oi!” he shouted. Three eighth grade boys looked up. This short Asian boy stared them down, frowning.

“What?” the lead boy asked. Bonez smirked, shaking his head.

“Lame,” he said. The leader raised an eyebrow.

“What is?” he asked.

Bonez shrugged his skinny shoulders. “Bullying,” he said. “Beating up the weak is lame.”

“Who asked you?”

“No one. I still think you're lame!”

The leader clenched his fists and growled. “You!” He looked like a raging bull charging towards him. The sixth grade boy sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Oh boy,” he muttered to himself. Bonez slid to the left and kicked the bigger kid in the back.

“What the--?!” the leader yelled as he fell face down. The other two boys raced over to Bonez with their fists in the air. The Asian boy shook his head.

“Idiots,” he mumbled to himself. The boys ended up on the floor with their boss. Ozzy sat up bruised and blinking.

“Who are you?” he asked. Bonez walked over and punched the other boy in the head.

“Ow!” Ozzy wailed, rubbing his head. “What the hell?!” Bonez held out his hand.

“Don't do that again,” he said. The other boy took his hand, blinking.

“Okay…” Ozzy murmured. “I'm Ozzy.”

“Cell me Bonez,” the Asian boy with the left pierced ear said.

“Alright…” his future right hand man said.

-------

-Present Day-

Gretchen wouldn't give up on her mission. She climbed into Cam's lap.

“Help me get revenge?” the crazy woman asked. She ran her fingers along his face, but he seized her wrist.

“No!” he barked. Gretchen glared at him.

“Pussy!” she hissed. Cam raised his eyebrow at her.

“What did you call me?” he asked.

“You heard me! You're a pussy!”

He grabbed her by the neck. “You shut your fucking mouth, whore!”

Gretchen burst into laughter. “But it's true!” She laughed as Cam tried to choke her.

“Come on!” the crazy woman said. “Do it! Do it!” Cam tried to squeeze harder, but he let up. Gretchen coughed and turned her head.

“See?” she asked. “You are a pussy.”

“No, I'm not!” Cam shouted. She leaned into his face.

“Prove it,” the crazy girl said. “Kill Ozzy, Jun'ko, and all of Raven Fang!” That was all it took for the final plan to set into motion.

Lonely, Lonely Time