Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #5, Chapter #22: The Empty Road ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Empty Road

Meanwhile, Ozzy rode through the desert. He had to get away from “Susan”. She wouldn't take no for an answer. Jun'ko only made things worse. Now, they were all separated. Ozzy shook his head.

Damn it! Bonez, what the hell did you stick me with?!

Still, something seemed off about “Susan”. Where had he seen her before? Her face looked so familiar to him. Plus, there was her voice. Ozzy scratched his head.

Who is she really?

He rubbed his forehead. The guy never asked for this. To be honest, Ozzy didn't know what he wanted. Things used to be hectic, but simple. He and the gang rode their motorbikes and got into fights. Ozzy didn't mind it. As long as he had a place of belonging, he was fine. Bonez did save him from the bullies in junior high after all.

However, that tis ended in a single gunshot.

Ozzy rubbed his head again. How does this mess keep getting out of hand? He didn't even want to try and fix it. All he knew how to do was run. Even that wasn't an option anymore.

-------

Ann-Sui gritted her teeth. This plan was working so far, but something felt off. Ozzy was an idiot and the enemy. He should've been easy to crush. He was a man after all. No man could resist her charms.

But…

She grabbed her head and screamed. “Damn it! What's with that guy?!” Ann-Sui gritted her teeth.

“I don't love him!” she shouted. “He's a fucking idiot!” Ann-Sui sighed and sat down on the bathroom floor and sighed. Like hell she would let this plan go sideways. Bonez may be dead, but that wasn't going to stop her from getting revenge. She wanted to crush Bonez, Jun'ko, and the rest of Raven Fang. And dumb little feelings wouldn't get in the way.

-------

Jun'ko had her own issues. Her brother was gone and now she stuck with an idiot and a hoe. What did she do to deserve this?

Who the hell was that bimbo anyway? Where did she come from? What the hell did she see in Ozzy anyway? Jun'ko puffed up her cheeks. It all was so stupid.

She felt like she had to do something. First, Jun'ko had to find out who this “Susan” bitch was. Lucky for her, she had a way.

Jun'ko walked to the ladies' room.

--------

Back in the desert, Ozzy spotted something or someone in the distance running towards him.

You Hurt and Abuse Tellin' All of Your Lies