Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #6, Chapter #29: It Comes Crashing Down ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It All Comes Crashing Down

Ann-Sui shook her head. “But you're dead!”

“Yes,” Bonez said. “But I have come back.”

“How?” Jun'ko asked. The formerly dead leader shrugged.

“I do not know,” Bonez said. Cam gritted his teeth.

“Fake!” he shouted. “I don't know what you're trying to pull, but this shit won't fly!” He raised his fist and ran forward. Bonez smirked and slipped to the side. Cam took a swing and crashed into the sand. The biker leader smirked and shook his head.

“You still can't land a punch on me?” he asked. Cam jumped up and whirled around.

“Don't fuck with me!” he shouted. The whole time, Ozzy stood confused, pinching himself and blinking.

“What the hell is this?” Jun'ko asked. “He can't be my brother.” Gretchen snorted and clicked her tongue.

“But you're dead,” she said. “I killed you!” All eyes fell on her. Gretchen folded her arms across her chest.

“Yes, I killed him!” she shouted. “I got fed up with him playing around on me. So, I took a gun and fired four shots into his head. He fucking deserved it!” The guys of Raven Fang glared at her.

“Bitch!” one of them yelled.

“It was you!” another yelled. Ann-Sui clenched her fists.

“You bitch, how could you?!” she screamed. Gretchen turned to her, glaring.

“Oh, don't give me that bullshit!” she yelled. “You wanted him dead too! Don't act like you didn't!”

“Well… yeah, but…” Ann-Sui said.

“But what?” Gretchen asked with an eyebrow raised.

“I still loved him!” the other ex yelled. Jun'ko's whole body trembled.

“You!” she shouted. “You killed my brother!” The high school marched towards Bonez' former murderer, but Ozzy held her back.

“Let me go!” Jun'ko screamed.

“Calm down,” Ozzy whispered. She smacked him on the arm repeatedly. Bonez turned to his former gang.

“And you!” he shouted, pointing at his other second-in-commanded, Ron.

“Me?” Ron asked. The gang leader walked up to him.

“Tell them what you did to me before I died.” All eyes turned to Ron.

“Ron?” Ozzy asked. “What is he talking about?” Ron shook his head.

“I don't know what he's talking about,” he lied. Bonez smirked and shook his head.

“Come on,” he said. “Don't lie. You and Gretchen were in on this together. I saw it after I died. Do you want me to say have to say it?” Ron's eyes shifted left and right. More members of Raven Fang stared at him.

“What is he talking about?” one biker asked.

“Yeah, Ron,” the others said. The biker stared at them, panicked.

“You can't really believe this guy, can you?!” he asked. “He can't be Bonez! He's dead! This guy's an imposter!” Gretchen rubbed her forehead.

“Oh, will you give up already?” she asked. “He gave me the gun, planned the brawl, and told me where Bonez was so you could take over the gang!” Everyone stared at her, jaws dropped. Ron growled as he clenched his fists.

“Shut up, bitch!” he hissed. Gretchen whirled around.

“Why should I?!” she shouted. “Everyone knows it now! Might as well get it out!” Ron broke down yelling.

“Fine!” he snapped. “Yes, I helped Gretchen kill Bonez! It was me!”

“What?!” everyone asked. Ron whipped around to Ozzy.

“You!” he barked. “Everything is your fault! Raven Fang was great until he brought you in! We've always had to cover your ass! You are weak! You are deadweight!”

“Don't talk about my guardian that way!” Jun'ko shouted. Ozzy turned to her with a puzzled look on his face.

“Jun'ko?” he asked. Ron snorted.

“Why are you defending him so much?!” he shouted. “You've bitched and moaned about him this whole time. You hate him and he's a little bitch!”

“Well, yeah,” Jun'ko said. “But he didn't kill my brother!” Ron broke into laughter.

“Your brother was a little bitch too!” he yelled.

“What was that?!” one biker yelled.

“You know it's true!” the traitor shouted. “And you know what? I'm glad he's dead! This whole gang is--!” A rock hit him in the side of his head.

“Traitor!” one biker yelled.

“Kill him!” another barked. Ron threw his hands in the air.

“Come at me!” he yelled. “I can take you all!” Another rock to the head and the brawl broke out. Someone grabbed Ozzy and Jun'ko by the hands and dragged them further into the desert.

“What the--?!” Ozzy asked. He didn't have a chance to ask any more questions.

Ooh, Yeah! Ooh, Yeah!