Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ House of Lushes ❯ Vol. Three/ Chap. Sixteen: First Loves ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

First Loves

-Yuma-

I remember my first love. It came kind of randomly. I lived a normal life. That all changed when I him.

Shu, my dear Shu. I didn't know what love was when I was eight, but I had to be around him. We met at the local farmers' market. Daddy wanted some fruit for the summer. I love the farmers' market for the dango booth. Today would be no different. I tugged on daddy's pants.

“Can I go to the dango booth now?” I asked. He waved me off. I puffed up my cheeks, frowning. That's when I first saw Shu.

This little boy was pulling on his mother's arm. She tried to get him to stop. I looked up at my dad still talking to the fruit vendor. Before I knew it, I raced over to that boy.

-Natsumi-

The first time I fell in love? Hm… It's hard to remember. He had eyes, I know that much. We were in elementary school when we met. I guess about fourth or fifth grade. I know a sandbox was involved and maybe some bullies, I don't know. It's been a long time. I don't even know his name.

-Hanae-

My first love? He was more of a fling. Nothing really special. We fought over stupid things. I thought he was an idiot. He always needed attention. Ugh, so annoying. Still, that boy was adorable. He did lead me to his brother though.

-Ochiyo-

He was in my seventh grade class. I think his name on falling in love at the time. I had my own future mapped out: go to high school, go to college, and become biology professor. I still have those plans, but I have to balance love as well. Somehow, I don't mind it anymore.

-Sakamae-

Let's see. This is a tough question for me. I've had many admirers. They were cute boys. Did I have a favorite? Hm… that's a good question, Kasumi-chan. Let me see. I have quite a few. I would have to say Yusuke and Shoji. Aw, what's with that face? You're boyfriend's just that cute. Can you blame us? Come on, lighten up!

-Maiko-

I've had a couple of loves here and there. They were okay. Nothing like the ones that have in college. For a first true love? I can't really say. I haven't felt that spark yet. What's “that” spark? Oh that's right, you're young and haven't felt it yet. You will soon. I think Michiko can explain it better.

-Michiko-

Oh, the spark. Where to begin? When you see someone you love, your heart races. It's almost like you're going to die, but you don't feel scared. You are too high to notice it. I have felt it before. Mmm. I was fifteen when I felt that spark. He felt that spark too. You can call it love at first sight. I loved it, but it couldn't last. We grew apart, I suppose. That's just what happens.

-Kinuye-

First love? I haven't really felt the “spark.” Sorry. I don't think about that sort of thing. Talk to Gin and Hito about that sort of thing.

-Ginko-

Love? I haven't felt the “spark” yet. I would know if I had. I might have, but I don't remember. Sorry. I wish I could be more helpful to you. I could be more helpful to you. Hitomi's better at this than me.

-Hitomi-

I'm in love right now. He's really cute. Do you know who it is? Want to take a guess? Come here. No, no, come here. I'll tell you. It's your boyfriend! Aw, what? Why do you so upset? Come back! It's only a joke. Killjoy!

-Kasumi-

My first love…

Tongue Kiss