Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Huniepop In The Real World ❯ Chapter 9: Setting The Girls Free ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

We reappeared in the same place, same time, which was Dawnwood Park in the evening. “We did it!” I yelled. I hugged Lola, picked up and hugged Audrey, and kissed Momo! Just then, a heard a small gasp. I turned around to see all the girls from Huniepop, HunieCam Studio, AND Chocola, Vanilla and Shigure from the Nekopara series. “Wait, how are they all here?” I asked, to no one in particular. Venus came up to me, put her arm around me, and pointed me to two bridges. “That bridge connects Huniepop and HunieCam. And that bridge connects Nekopara to Huniepop and HunieCam.” “Oh...okay,” I said, “so, you’re all connected?” “Yep,” said Vanilla, in English somehow, since their all their games are spoken in Japanese, and only the subtitles are in English, “so when Master Hand took over Huniepop, he took over our game and HunieCam, too!” “Wow...so I just saved three games, huh?” I asked “Yeah, you did, playa!” said Kyu, coming up to me and hugging me. “Nice to finally meetcha,” I said. “Back atcha, dude,” said Kyu. “So, um...how exactly do I get back to my world?” I asked. “Oh, Venus and I can send you back…” said Kyu, sounding sad, “if you really wanted to go…”