Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ I remember ❯ Can we....? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Skipping ahead, here's the story of our very first Lime. CHILDREN UNDER 16 DO NOT READ!!! ALSO, IF YOU HATE YAOI, THEN DON'T READ!!! Co-Written by Kasugoya Rourin.
Dai's POV:
We were at the beach house, weren't we? You, Me, Minto, and Grandfather. That was a better year for the three of us, its just too bad that we were the only ones unafraid (to a degree anyway) to leave that place. It was summer vacation and you were sitting on the beach under that big purple umbrella that Grandfather bought pouring over your 3rd year Law book. You were 17. I was 12. Minto was playing in the water with Grandfather, and I was trying to make a sandcastle that wasn't working.
Rou's POV:
How could I forget that day? You were so cute watching your towers fall over time and time again, your frustrated cries each time came one more adorable than the last. And I remember looking up from my text book and laughing at you when I saw you with that crab hanging off of your bangs, you standing in the middle of the ruins of your sand castle…and then you looked at me with the most Kawaii look on your face, I couldn't help but laugh harder. You sighed and came to sit next to me.
Dai's POV:
“What are you doing? Nii-san?” I asked. You were still laughing at me. You pulled the crab off of my head and tossed it aside gently and brushed some sand off my face. You were wearing your pink contacts that day, weren't you? I remember because I always used to get hot when you wore them.
“Oh, nothing, Dai-chan. Just looking over some boring homework. Nothing you'd be interested in.” is what you told me as you closed your book. That was when
Rou's POV:
…you looked away from me, blushing.
Dai's POV:
OI! DAREGA KOKO NI OHANASHI DESU-KA!!! DAMARU!
Rou's POV:
Hai, hai. Mochiron, shite kudasai o……kijyuutejypai*winks*
Dai's POV:
*Blushes* F-fine…ANYWAYS!!!!
I had wanted to ask you a question for a while now at that time. And didn't really have a proper understanding yet of what it would mean, or how to ask it. So, I just looked at you and came right out and said it: “Brother…can we have sex?” You had a look on your face like you weren't really sure how to answer that…of course I knew you were familiar with girls and sex and all those things….but I guess maybe it was that your little brother, who was only still a 6th year elementary student was the one who asked you that question. You blinked rapidly and quickly looked away from me, coughing awkwardly.
“I-I su-suppose we could…yes.” It was so quiet. I smiled at you. My bold, brave, strong brother was being shy.
Rou's POV:
O-oi! Sono koto nai yo! Maa…..ee, sore ga data. Anata ga shougakkoudake rokunenme data. Kimiha sore wo tekisetsuni rikai shite itato ha omowa nakatta. Shikashi, ore ha, anata nitsuite ha, onaji youni, kanji mashita ga. Sou da nai kamo shirei nai ga tsuyoku, mada iru.
*clears throat* sorry.
Besides that, there was the thing that being gay wasn't exactly openly accepted. If we were going to do what we were planning to do, we had to get past Minto, AND Grandfather…and though Minto was only 10, I knew that she knew perfectly well what we wanted from one another. Grandfather would be easy enough…I thought.
Dai's POV:
And you were proved right. That night after dinner I asked Grandfather if I could sleep in your room. “Why do you want to do that, Dai-chan?” he asked.
“He's been having terrible nightmares, Grandfather.” You answered him, “it would be cruel to leave him alone in his room in the dark.” He looked at you in such a goofy way. You were being so caring, instead of the stiff, serious young University Student you were.
“Is that really okay with you, Rourin? If your brother sleeps in your bed with you tonight?” I tried my best not to laugh and to act like the helpless frightened child that we were trying to get him to believe I was. You pulled me into your arms and hugged me tightly as you whispered into my hair,
“I can think of no better way for it to be.” After that, he gave me permission to sleep in your room.
Rou's POV:
You were so shy. I was almost afraid to touch you. But you reached up and kissed me softly at first. I put my hand in your hair, and pushed us closer together. You moaned softly and opened your mouth. I put my tongue inside, tasting for the first time the mint flavor of your mouth that I would later come to love with all my heart and soul. I guided you down on the bed and slowly unbuttoned your shirt as you did mine. I kissed all down your body, my hands tracing across your body and yours in my hair. Your quiet moaning turned me on so much….
 
Author's Notes: alright you guys that's all for now! Lol review if you want us to go into greater detail! Love you all!