Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ I Was Once A Normal Girl ❯ A Girl from Earth! Aizaki Sakura's Normal Life ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I Was Once A Normal Girl
By Jess-chan

I'm Jess-chan and I'm writing an original fanfic. It's about a girl named Aizaki Sakura being transported into a world called Ryuzaki, a futuristic world similar to Earth. A princess named Reina summoned Sakura to her world to save it from the evil Cyber Lady Selene. Lady Selene wants to claim the most precious item sacred to Reina's royal family, the Sword of Heart, a powerful weapon that can make the user invincible. Selene's faithful servant Tamaki will do anything in her power to keep Sakura down and get the sword for Selene.

Sakura goes on journey to Selene's palace along with Misty. Along the way she meets Yuki, a samurai who revolted against Selene's orders and Raven, a famous yet arrogant, swordsman who tries to capture Sakura's heart. Together they must fight enemies in order to survive and make it to Selene's kingdom. Will the girls be able to reach Selene's palace before getting killed and protect Ryuzaki in the mean time? Please read to find out!



Prologue: A Girl from Earth! Aizaki Sakura's Normal Life!

I felt the sunlight enter my bedroom. It was bright; it blinded me slightly but my eyes focused on it. I opened my dark eyes and looked around my small room. Plush dolls surrounded my bed. I held my bunny doll tight. I had a strange dream, I was a princess and I was in a beautiful castle. Then an evil person entered the palace and tried to overthrow me. What a strange dream! What does it mean?

I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Aizaki Sakura and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I live with my parents and by sister Misato. My parents, Satoru and Kaede, are almost never home and my sister and I always have to take care of ourselves. I am 15 years old and my sister is 17. My sister is much prettier than I am. She has long midnight hair and green eyes. My body is much better than hers is. My bust size is bigger than hers is! She is so jealous of me!

"Ohayo oniisan." I said as I saw my sister exit the bathroom. "Ohayo Sakura-chan." She replied as she coldly pasted me. I frowned deeply. What a bitch! "Oh Sakura, Mama and Papa called. They are in Kyoto and they will be home for supper." Misato said. I forced myself to smile. Like as if I care. Mama and Papa treat my sister as a queen. I'm treated like a peasant. I mean my sister gets new clothes constantly while I get hand me downs.

I got into my school uniform and fixed myself breakfast. Boiled rice always makes me feel a bit better. I felt something rub against my leg. It was my cat Neko. She is a pretty white kitty and wears a blue collar. I love my kitty! Misato entered the kitchen. She fixed her eyes on my food. "Is that all you're gonna have? You know by 5th period your gonna be super hungry and gonna nag me for some of my lunch in the hallway!" She said as she crossed her arms.

I frowned again. My sister is such a B-I-T-C-H! I sat up and put my bowl in the sink. I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag. "Matte niisan!" Misato shouted before I touched the doorknob. My sister and I go to the same school. Luckily for me that my best friend Nanagomi Ryoko, was in my classes. She had dark purple hair and gray eyes. My hair is much lighter than hers is; mine is sorta like lavender and my eyes are brown.

Patiently I waited for my sister and we walked out the door. Misato was waiting to meet up her muscle bound boyfriend Takeuchi Akira. He is sorta cute and all but all he cares about is being on the wrestling team, sports and pretty girls. He loves my sister but he flirts with other girls behind her back. What an asshole!

Well I have a boyfriend myself. He is the most adorable boy in the school. His name is Masaki Yugi. He has short blond hair and sky blue eyes. He has a kiss that can make a girl melt into him. I've been dating him since I entered high school and that was last year. I love him! I will do anything for him, but not sleep with him. I'm too young to lose my virginity.

"Sakura-chan!" A voice cried out. I turned to see Ryoko running down the street. "Ohayo Ryoko-chan!" I shouted as the girl pounced on me. Ryoko's a nice girl and all but I think she's a bit obsessed with me. I felt her arms go around my waist. "Oh Sakura-chan I missed you! I hate it when you're not around. Why weren't you at chorus?" She asked. "I had a sore throat." I replied.

I am in the choir at my school along with Ryoko and few other girls I know. Miki Mizuha and Takashi Mayuka, the most popular girls in school and my sister's best friends are in the chorus too. I think Mizuha tries to compete with me. I mean, that whenever I get a solo, she tries to get my position. Damn her.

"Oh my. I could have given you a Sucrets." Ryoko said as she dug into her pocket and took out a cough drop and placed it in my hand. "Arigato." I said as I smiled. "Sakura-chan! Ryoko-san! Come on! We'll be late and I don't wanna hear Mama and Papa!" Misato said as she yanked our arms, pulling us in the direction of school.

"Yeah right! Mama will yell at me and Papa will ground me not you. You always get off easy with a warning." I said as Misato stopped dragging us. Misato let go of us and looked at me. "You're just jealous that I'm the oldest and I get more attention!" She said as she stomped away.

Ryoko looked at me, bewildered. "Um what was that about?" She innocently asked. "Ryoko-chan you're lucky that you are an only child!" I said as I patted her shoulder. "Sakura-chan." She said under her breath.

As we entered school grounds, I looked around the building for Yugi. "I wonder where Yugi-kun is?" I said. Ryoko blushed. "It's so cute that you have a boyfriend." She said. I honestly think Ryoko's weird. I continued to search until I saw my man! "YUGI-KUN!" I shouted. He turned around and smiled. I love his smile.

He left his friends just to talk to me! He's so sweet. When he approached me, Ryoko smartly moved away. "Konnichiwa Sakura-chan." Yugi said as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I felt my face get warmer. "Ohayo Yugi-kun." I shyly said as he put his arms around me.

"Sakura-chan I missed you, you didn't call me. What was wrong?" He asked, concerned. "I had a slight cold, but now I feel great!" I said as I buried my face into his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Glad to here it." He placed a kiss on my head. We heard the bell for class ring. Reluctantly I loosened my grip on Yugi. He took my hand. "I'll walk you to class." He said as he started to walk. "Ryoko-chan! Hurry we can't be late!" I shouted to the purple haired girl, who was talking with other girl. I looked behind me to see her running after us.

I noticed that Misato was hanging out with Mizuha, Mayuka and Akira in the parking lot. Obviously my sister isn't a fan of school. She'd rather hang with her friends. I played hooky once and Misato squealed on me. Mama and Papa, of course, took her side and grounded me for a month! At least Yugi and Ryoko would sneak over to cheer me up.

I noticed that Misato had a cigarette in her hand. Mama and Papa would murder her if they found out she smokes. She made me promise her not to tell our parents about too many things. A few examples are when she thought she was pregnant after she slept with Akira, when she started to smoke and when she cut class to get some beer for this party. I outta squeal on her for all the times I had to bail her out of trouble. I smirked at the thought.

After school Ryoko, Yugi and me decided to go to the park since it was a nice day. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. I smiled when I saw Ryoko race to the swings. "Look Sakura-chan! Look how high I'm going!" Ryoko giggled as the swing went higher and higher. I saw a smirk cross Yugi's lips and saw him approach the laughing Ryoko. As she got to ground level, he gave Ryoko a hard yet gentle push.

She was still laughing as she went very high up. When she realized how high she was, she started to scream. I saw the tears forming in her eyes. "YUGI YOU BASTARD! WHEN I GET OFF THIS THING, YOU'RE DEAD!" She screamed. I tried very hard not to laugh.

When Ryoko gets serious, she can be a bit violent. I learned that the hard way. I think it was last year when I pissed her off. By accident I spilled a chemical on her brand new purse in chemistry class. I swear that I saw the fires in her gentle eyes. She nearly ripped my hair off my head and tried to fight me.

Of course we both got into huge trouble and she didn't talk to me for a week. Of course being the good girl that I am, I managed to buy her the same exact purse with my allowance money.

Yugi eventually stopped pushing Ryoko. She hopped off the seat and walked up to him. I guess he saw the rage in her eyes; he backed away. "Ryoko-chan he was only playing. Don't kill him!" I said as I got off the bench and walked to them. "If he pulls a stunt like that again I will make him pay." Ryoko said as she sat on the bench.

Yugi laughed. "Ok I won't mess around with her anymore. She must have PMS." He said. I burst out laughing; I couldn't hold it in. I hoped that Ryoko wasn't looking. "Anyway at least in ten minutes, she'll be back to her cheerful self." "I hope so." "You she always does. Anyway I wanna stay on her good side."

He put his arm around my shoulder and walked me to the bench. I felt a strong breeze around me. But for a strange reason, it was only around me...