Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ I Was Once A Normal Girl ❯ Summoned to a Strange Land! What do they want with me? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: Summoned to a Strange Land! What Do They Want With Me?

The breeze was certainly strong and binding. It wasn't touching Yugi or Ryoko at all. What does it mean? I then saw a hole opening in the ground, but not on the grass. The wind turned to a green ribbon and clasped on my wrists and ankles. I tried to scream when it pulled me into the hole.

I tried to free myself from these binding chains. The ribbons released me and I landed on the ground with a hard thud. I stood up and dusted myself off. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked around the place. Everything was so futuristic. The buildings looked like video game settings. I turned my head to see a castle totally made of crystal. It was a beautiful sight.

A girl with sugar pink hair approached me. She was a bit shorter than I was and had gold eyes. "You must be the girl the princess summoned. Let me show you to the palace." She said. She sounded like a little girl. I followed the girl to the crystal palace. "Anyway what's you're name? Mine's Misty." She said. "I'm Aizaki Sakura." I said.

We walked into the palace. Guards surrounded the place. We walked down a long hallway until we reached the last room. "Your majesty, I found the girl you summoned." Misty said as she bowed before the princess. The princess was beautiful. She had short blond hair and sparkling green eyes. She held a scepter with a large heart on it. Diamonds and another gemstones surrounded it.

"Female from another world, tell me your name." She said as she arose from the throne. I swallowed hard. "My name is Aizaki Sakura. Why I am here? Where is here?" I asked. "Let me introduce myself. I am Reina, princess of this land, Ryuzaki. I summoned you to protect this land and myself." Huh? How can I protect a princess? I don't have any powers, do I?

"But excuse me, how can I protect you?" I asked confused. "Our princess is a powerful magic user and can unleash hidden powers in people." Misty said. "Really that's amazing." I said. "I can sense strong magic in your blood. I must reveal it. I need that incredible power to protect me." Reina said as she closed her eyes.

"What is she doing now?" I whispered to Misty. "Remain still. The princes is awakening your powers." The shorter girl said. A bluish aura surrounded Reina's body. She raised her hands out and pointed them in my direction. A pinkish beam formed in her palms and fired at me.

I wasn't hurt at all. I felt a warm heat in my body, from my head to my toes. I closed my eyes to feel the strong powers. It was like nothing I've ever felt before. I feel stronger than I ever felt.

"Princess I think the process is over. I can see the aura around her tender body." Misty said. I opened my eyes to see a pink aura surrounding my body. "Don't fear it Sakura. This power will help and protect you." Reina said as she approached me. The princess was the same height as me. Her smile was warm. "Sakura I believe in you. Your powers are as pure as mine and Misty, and others in my palace. You must save us." She said.

I was bewildered again. "Save you from whom?" I asked. "Oh my I'm sorry. There is a female sorceress from an another kingdom from another land. Her name is Selene but is also known as the Cyber Lady. She is after my family's most sacred treasure, the Sword of Heart." Reina said. "The Sword of Heart?" I asked.

"It is a powerful sword that only magic users can use. There are two types of people in this land, the magic users and neutralizers. Neutralizers are more powerful than magic users. They can defeat us easily because they're powers can drain our magic powers." Misty said as she sighed deeply.

"If neutralizers remove your powers, can you die?" I asked. "Yes we can and because our magic powers make us immortal, we'd became normal mortals and never recover our magic again." A woman with green hair said as she entered the room. "Tamaki?" Misty said. "I heard that the princess summoned the female from another world. Is that you?" Tamaki asked as she approached me.

"Yes." I simply said. Tamaki chuckled. "You honestly think you can be a powerful magic user if you don't know the knowledge of its power." She said as she cupped my chin. She lifted her hand and slapped me. "If you can become strong and defeat Selene, I'll have faith in you." Tamaki said as she turned her back.

I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her close. "You have damn nerve saying that! I was summoned just today and I had no idea of this special power. I'll prove to you that I'm strong." I said. Tamaki smirked. "Little girl I'm much stronger than you'll ever dream. I'll give you a free preview!" she said as she smacked my hand off.

She did a backflip and landed in front of the throne. "THUNDER MOON DRAGON!" She shouted as a beast made of lightning emerged from her hands. "Dragon, fire at this brat!" Tamaki said as the dragon flew at me. I couldn't dodge it in time. I flew into a wall and landed on the marble floor with a hard thud. The taste of blood filled my mouth.

I stood up weakly. My uniform was torn and I had a cut on my forehead. I felt the blood race down my face. "Sakura don't fight her. She's too strong for you now." Misty shouted. I looked at the princess' aide. She was so sweet and wanted me to stop, but I can't turn down a fight. But Tamaki is too strong and defeated me with a single blow.

"Tamaki I can't fight you now. But one day we'll have a rematch." I said as I fell to the ground. Misty and Reina ran to my side. "Tamaki how could you? You know that Sakura wasn't ready to fight. She doesn't even know any spells." Reina shouted. Tamaki smirked. "Sorry princess but I don't watch over weaklings." She said as she exited the room.

Misty lifted my head. "Are you alright Sakura?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm fine. I just got a few cuts that's all." I said. I guess I have a rival. Tamaki isn't your typical nice girl. She's like my sister but with magic powers. I wonder if I'll be able to control these new strengths. I hope so...