Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ I Wish You Were Here ❯ Death ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Death:
Julia died in Liverpool, England on June 28th, 2071. She had lived a normal life upon returning to Liverpool. Her problems had become stable and vanished. Julia died of complications due to diabetes. Her funeral was held in Liverpool on July 10th. Only a small gathering attended. Everyone but Janis and Graham from Son-Ryu came to the service.
Julia's death came as a shock to everyone in Japan. The guild was devastated. Noiz was heartbroken. Janis felt bad. The rest were numb with sadness. Japan's way of creativity couldn't go back to the way it was before Julia first came to the land of the rising sun. She was just a pioneer who danced to the beat of her own loud drum who left her mark on everyone. Whether dead or alive, Julia would forever be a part of everyone's lives.
 
Noizchild: Julia was so great to us. She really paved the way for TZA's ways and ideals. *Crying on the inside* I miss her greatly. I loved her like my older sister and I still do. I think about her every day. We all do. Julia will always be a part of our lives.
Shine on You Crazy Diamond