Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ kidnapped ❯ getting kidnapped ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




"Its ok mom, Im gonna be fine" I said more trying to convice my self more then anything, "Are you sure, You know I can go with you, It is quite late"

"Im gonna be fine mom, It's only around the corner, and I don't want your leg getting any worse" She was so hard to convince but I finlley got through to her.
"Ok, but hurry back" she said worried

So I set off, Finally away from my mom all week she had been watching me, never giveing me any space, Since the news has been saying that high school kids have been going missing, It was hard enough trying to be popular without my mom appearing at school, I finally made it to the store, I would have made it there much faster but I wanted to hold on to my freedom a little longer, after I got what I needed which was Medice that my mom needed for her leg, I was about 3 blocks from my house when I heard a sound. I turned hoping to see a squirrel or a cat but there was nothing, So i figured it was the wind and continued walking but sped up my pase cause I was a little creeped out, and fear had struck me. I finally got home relieved I made it with out something jumping out at me, I was just about to turn the door when I heard another russle, I didnt turn again and quickly when in my house and locked the door behind me.

"Mom im back" I yelled shocked at how calm my vocie sounded

"Oh good" She said relieved, I guess she was worried for that little time. Though I was glad to be back. "I'm a little tired so I'm gonna go to bed" I lied I really just wanted to go to my room to look out the window to see if there was someone following me. "Ok, I'll see you in the morning" She said sweetly

My name's Emily Waker, Im a good student, B avarge I'm quite shy and very clumsy, I dont talk much, Though once you get to know me I wont shut up. My moms A little over protective, and Recently she broke her leg and now shes everywhere, I use to get space when she was at work, But now she has time off and I see her everywhere watching me, Sometimes she doesnt notice that I've seen her she likes to try to stay hidden but she doesnt do it very well Hers names Jenny Green, My mom and dad divorced it was hard on my mom she really loved him but my dad had lost interest and started cheating One day my mom caught him and that was the end of that marriage. I see my dad every once in awhile but not very offen.

So I looked out the window and saw nothing, releived I quickly changed and brushed my teeth for bed, I jumped in bed feeling it's warmth and potection it provided, and before I knew it I was sound asleep,

I woke up with the sun beating down on my eyes, I shielded my eyes from the light, At least it was saturday no school, I got up unwillingly but I couldnt just stay in bed all day though I would love to. I did a little stretching before getting dressed, and taking my shower,

"Hey mom" I called as I walked down the stairs, there was no reply, that was awkward she always was here now since her foot got broken so II called again "Mom" No reply again, so I checked all the normal places nothing, then I saw the note on the table

Dear Emily,
Im going to the doctor today to see
about my leg be back around dinner
Love you
XoXoXo Mom XoXoXo

So I had till dinner to do what I wanted, I thought out possible ways I could spend this day but I decided to go with my basic plans going out with my friends Jenny and Lilly I hadnt done that in a long time cause of having to do stuff for my mom, I wonder how she even got to the Docter's, I decided not to fill my head with unimportance things, so I picked up the phone and dailed Jennys number then Lilly's, we made plans to meet at central park after we got there me just talked about how boring our lives were, but I keep feeling like I was being watched, I asked Jen and Lilly if they felt it to but they just said I was insane like normal so I stopped talking about it, after we departed I still felt like someone was watching me it was starting to get edgy, I kept looking over my shoulder now and hoping to see nothing and like last night nothing I decided to jog the rest of the way home, when I got there my mom was at the door " where were you" she demanded she sounded angry " I was just hanging with some friends" I said innocently "you know how worried I was about you, You know that high school girls are going missing dont you" She was going on with this again how many time had I came home at 12 and nothing had happen to me. Even if high school girls were going missing there was only a 2% chance that it would be me But it's not like she knows anything about math,

The next day my mother had another date with the doctor so I left again this time by myself I needed to have some me time I wonder through central park I spoted jenny sitting with a couple guys I had never seen before, she was taking something from one of them and... omg! she stuck a needle in her arm she was doing drugs ! As I watched I noticed her head roll back and her eyes squeezed shut and a moan ecape her mouth, then her head slowly rose and she noticed me , Her eyes widened and fear was all you could see on her face. Then she ordered the guys to grab me, as soon as I heard them get up I bolted so fast out of there, but I was to slow they had caught me, they dragged me back while I kicked and screamed, Jenny looked at me and said "I wish you hadnt seen that", she pouted, "your one of the friends I liked to, to bad your going to have to die" she said this with a frown on her face, This drug she put in her had messed with her brain I have known her since 4 grade and she never would hurt any one let alone kill, I had to get through to her, Jenny ! you dont have to do this, this isn't you, its the drug making you this way, I kept repeting those lines over and over but it had no effect, Jenny then said " The old jenny is dead! she died when she found out her boyfriend died!" this was a shock to me I had no idea that he had died she had told everyone he had moved, "I didnt know" I replyed you didnt have to go throught that alone im always here for you," Jenny looked at me like I was crazy then she simple said "those teens that went missing I was behind it, but I wasnt the killer and I dont plan to kill you, but the guy I'm sending you to will, he's been watching alot of people and you just happened to be one of them" she said laughing hysterically she sounded like a laughing Hyena,The two other guys tightened there grip and they dragged me away, as I started to yell they put something over my mouth to make me tired. then I was out !


When I woke up I had no idea where I was it was pitch dark " Wait something was on my head I felt its soft fabric on my face, I tryed to take it off but then I relized my hands were tied and I was stuck I heard a door open then close, the fabric on my face was ripped of and I saw a very hot guy to bad he was here to kill me, he looked at me with suspicion and curiosity I wanted to say hurry up and kill me already but there was tape on my mouth, He had shaggy blond hair, I face to die for and lime green eyes, they were perfect I felt lost looking in them,it was like looking in to a long green meadow.

---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------
< br>