Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Len's Journey ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

My sister would always gang up with her friends or my brother to pick on me. She was always putting me down for no reason and blaming me for her problems. I remember her friends would bully me too.

I feel that way with allot of the women treated me in my life such as the girls at my school I began to miss Jennifer more and more as it seemed at times she was the only girl who ever liked me.

While being at home with my sister was hard, being at home with my brother Lennon could also be a nightmare. While Lennon wasn't as mean to me as my sister was I still was nervous to come out my room, because he would often have some of his friends over too.

He and his friends would play cards downstairs and talk about stuff like dating girls and sports. When I would sometimes sneak down into the kitchen to get a snack or something Lennon would notice me very fast.

My brother and his friends would then sit up from the table and walk towards me and they would laugh at me while holding their fist out and say I was so small and wimpy. Lennon would just smile and laugh as his friends would treat me horrible.

I honestly hated my brother and sister to the point where I just wanted to punch them. Being just a little kid as I was and having your older siblings hate your guts and treat you so horrible like mine did, it was just too much for me.

Which worse is that at my school when other kids would talk I would sometimes hear about the fun things they sometimes do together with their older brother or sister. I would just lay my head down on my desk at class or in the lunch room because I was very jealous that I had two older siblings and neither of them treated me very good. Allot of kids in my school just had one older brother or sister who they were close with.

I remember how hard my school life was. Every time I would look for a place to sit at lunch time, all the kids at the table would move away. A lot of girls at the school also treated me like a ghost.

I remember sometimes in my classroom in mornings before my teacher would come in I would complement on one of the girls in the classroom, because I saw other boys in the school do it.

However, whenever I would say something to complement a girl she would usually just roll her eyes and tell me to just leave her alone, and her friends would laugh at me as my face would turn red from embarrassment.

The guys at my school treated me no different the the girls. I remember one time when I tried sitting with a group of popular kids and one of the cool guys in the school who was also a bully and later became an enemy of mine. His name was Zack Burns. I tried sitting with him and being friendly and he pushed me out of the seat and threatened me to stay away from him as far as possible.

I honestly didn't get why that kid treated me bad for no reason, but after he shoved me aside for no reason that one day I first spoke to him, I was sitting alone at my table where ait lunch alone and I looked at him and others having a good time while I was all alone as usual.

I then yelled at Zack and called him many insults. I don't know what came over my mind that day, but it was just something about all the hate I was dealing with and my mind finally lost it. After I put him down and even cursed at him a little, a teacher caught me and I was in big trouble.

I was sent to the principle's office and when I got there it wasn't pretty. He screamed at me and threatened to suspend me from the school and he called my parents. When I left the principle's office I was in a worse mood then ever.

First that kid treated me horrible for no reason at all and now I was going to have to hear a word from my dad that was gonna be ugly. My dad was already getting on me enough over things like my grades and me not getting out much or making any friends. My dad thought I was anti social, but he had no idea allot of kids at the school refused to talk to me.

However, something a little different would happen that day as I walked out of the office, one of the popular girls who had not liked me before was standing close to where I was in the hallway. I was surprised because this was one of the popular girls who treated me bad.

Her name was Shannon Shine. She was a pretty and popular girl and was one of the cutest girls in the third grade. She smiled at me with rather a conniving look in her eyes and she told me how much it blew her mind when she saw me stand up to Zack, and she wanted to talk to me more. She then wrote me down her phone number and then blew a kiss to me and then walked away.

I was too speechless to say anything, but I had a feeling she had to be up to something. The fact that out of any people at my school who would want to talk to me would be her, it was just not possible to believe that she would really like me.

There was no actual relationships or anything as such that went on in my school, as we were still only little kids, so aside from being friends and very innocent flirting there was not much other than that.

When I was walking out of school to catch the bus that day, the popular kid Zack then grabbed me by the shirt and looked into my eyes with a dangerous look and he was wearing sunglasses and had a lollipop in his mouth that looked like he was smoking a cigarette.

He then spit the lollipop out and stuck it on my face, which I remember really grossed me out, and he then started telling me about how he was going to tell me a thing or two for making a move on his girlfriend Shannon.

I was surprised. Apparently, Shannon and Zack had a thing going with each other, but I was confused at the time, if she had a boyfriend then why would she be flirting with me then.

She then was walking up towards us as Zack was about to hurt me and she made up some rumor that I was making moves on her and forcing her to be my girlfriend. Zack and the kids in the school believed her and now I was going to have a worse reputation at the school.

Zack gave me a black eye as children by the bus cheered and Shannon just had an evil smile. I just knew that Shannon was up to something and now I was a joke at the school because she set up some rumor and made it look like I was trying to steal Zack's girlfriend.

By the time I got off the bus and was walking home I looked at the paper that had the phone number Shannon wrote on it. I couldn't believe I didn't show that to Zack. It would have been perfect proof that she was the one who was flirting with me. Just as I was then planning to show kids at the school her phone number my luck got worse and a cool breeze blew the paper out of my hands and it was out of my sight very quickly.

I then walked home in a bad mood and the moment I walked in the front door, I saw my dad turning his head to me on our couch. Oh, boy, was it a dark moment for me. The look on his face could make any kid want to jump out of the window and run away.

He then stood up from the couch and walked over to me. When he noticed my black eye he started screaming in my face and he demanded to know what went on at school that day. When I explained he then sent my up to my room and told me he didn't want to see me for the rest of the day.

I walked upstairs to my room slowly. I closed the door and dropped my backpack on the floor. I then walked over to my big Wooden chair by the window and sat down on it and just looked around my bedroom.

I was looking around and I saw my video game system by my television and I saw some toys on my floor. It got me thinking, I seemed to just live my childhood away from anyone and didn't really have anyone to share my time with.

I then looked out the window and I saw children playing with their inneolder siblings or with their dog and they were having such a good time. I then began to think a dog could be such a great thing for me, but my parents wouldn't allow me to have one as my mother hated dogs and so did my sister.

I then just pulled down the shades of my window and began looking around for awhile and I then got off my chair and took a nap in my bed.

While I was asleep my mother got home from her job and my father and her were fighting so loud it woke me up and the fight was about me.

I really felt I had done it this time. My parents had never fought this bad before. It made me feel very insecure because they were talking about what a disappointment I turned out to be. It got bad to the point where my mother told my father she just couldn't take having children anymore and she wanted a divorce.