Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Love Changes Everything ❯ Taking Advantage Of Rachel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two
Taking Advantage Of Rachel
 
Its a few days later now. Rachel is working the cash again. Melody comes over.
“Have you seen C.J. yet today?” Melody asked.
Rachel shakes her head.
“No I haven't.” Rachel answered.
“Well he's usually in before this.” Melody said.
“He could be sick.” Rachel replied.
“C.J. Gordon doesn't get sick.” Melody said.
Reilly comes out his office.
“I would like everyone over by my office immediately.” Reilly yelled.
Everyone comes over to where Reilly is.
“What's up boss?” Melody asked.
“I just got off the phone with C.J. and he won't be in for a few days because believe or not he's sick with the flu.” Reilly answered.
Michael's mouth drops open.
“This is a miracle because he's never sick not once.” Michael said.
A few hours pass and Rachel is cleaning tables when Riley comes over to. Riley smiles.
“Hi there Rachel.” Riley said.
“What do you want?” Rachel asked.
“I'd like to take you out on a date.” Riley answered.
“You're not my type so back off.” Rachel said.
Riley grows than pulls Rachel close and is about to kiss her. Rachel kicks Riley where the sun doesn't shine and Riley falls to his knees. Melody sees the whole thing and she busts out laughing. Riley gets to his feet than glares at Rachel.
“There's no need of doing that my dear.” Riley said.
Melody walks over them.
“If you don't leave her alone than I'll tell your wife.” Melody replied.
“You're married?” Rachel asked.
Riley sighs.
“Yes technically I am but that can be changed if you'll have me.” Riley answered.
“I don't think so.” Rachel said.
The day goes by and now it's the next day. Rachel is sitting at table than C.J. comes over and joins her.
“'What's with the long face?” C.J. asked.
“Riley came onto me yesterday when you weren't here.” Rachel answered.
“He's going to pay for it when I get my hands on him.” C.J. said.
Rachel smiles a little.
“You're so sweet.” Rachel replied.
“Would you like to go out sometime?” C.J. asked.
“I'd love to.” Rachel answered.
C.J. smiles than pulls Rachel close and kisses her. The week goes by and now it's Saturday. Melody and Rachel are at the mall shopping. There's a new store called Extreme Shop. Rachel and Melody walk inside. There is a handsome guy working there. Melody can't take her eyes off him. The handsome approaches them.
“Hi there I'm Stefan Murray.” The handsome guy said.
“I'm Rachel Malone and this is my best friend Melody McLean.” Rachel replied.
Melody smiles a little. Stefan smiles too.
“Would you like to do something with me after my shift is done?” Stefan asked.
“Yes I would.” Melody answered.
Rachel shakes her head than goes home and goes for a nap dreaming of finding true love.