Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Magnetism ❯ Intoxication ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the rights to Forever by Chris Brown. But it's a great song and I can imagine Joey and Christian dancing to it. If you've never heard it, look it up.
 
 
Chapter 3: Intoxication



“You're not wearing that, are you
?” Joey looked up from the heap of clothes on his bed. “Unless you guys are going to a blind person convention or something.”

“What are you talking about, Wes?”

“You, being caught dead in that outfit.”

“Fine, then you pick something
.” Joey crossed his arms over his chest.

“I already did,” Wesley reminded him, picking up the butt chocking leather pants he had presented to Joey five minutes before
. “These are perfect.”

“For you
. I'm not wearing something tight enough to cut off circulation to my thighs.” Wesley laughed. “If you're not going to be helpful you should go back to studying, I think half the reason you said you'd assist me was because you have a fetish about watching me strip.”

“Of course I do
. You're one sexy bitch, Babe. If you didn't get an advance from that art class gig I would have seriously pimped you out to get the money.” Joey frowned. “Hey, you're the one that said I couldn't ask Grandpa. I still can't believe you convinced the teacher to give you the money. How'd you ever manage that?” Joey shrugged.

“I guess he thinks I'm cute,” Joey answered
. It was the only lie the blond could come up with, but he certainly wasn't telling Wesley that he had already pimped himself out to Scott Caspian yesterday afternoon to get the money they so desperately needed.

“I tell ya, being cute is a wonderful thing
. When you're cute the sky's the limit. When you're not, the limit's the sky.”

“Wesley, what the Hell does that mean?”

“Don't know, saw it on late night television
.” Joey rolled his eyes. “So, what are you gonna wear?”

“I don't know
.” Joey took off what he was wearing, once again leaving him in just boxers. “I'm still having trouble understanding why you'd suggest leather pants anyway, you know I look horrible in animal skins; furs, wool, reptilian, leather.”

“I'm trying to get you laid, Joey
.” Joey reddened and looked up into light brown eyes, Wesley winked. “How about this shirt?”

“Wesley, there's a fine line between being enticing and dressing like a wanton slut
.”

“Yes, and with my help I can help you blur that line beautifully
.” Joey groaned. This is what he got for being roommates with someone like Wesley. “Babe, you wouldn't be nearly as uptight if you were being fucked properly.”

“That's it! New subject!” Wesley laughed, amused with his observation.

“You're just mad because you know I'm right.”

“I am running out of time
. I still have to shower, shave off this five o'clock shadow, do something with this hair. And you're frustrating me.”

“Fine
.” Wesley jumped onto the bed. “Okay, this is your first date, so you have to make a good impression. Now, the question is, where do you want this to go? Is this Christian person someone you're trying to see yourself with three months from now, is this the guy you want to marry, is he just someone you're trying to sleep with a few times? I need to know these things so I can better help you.”

“I don't know where I want this to go
. I don't want it to be a one-night stand. But I don't know if all the lines he's been feeding me were talk to get in my pants.”

“Joey, I'm going to explain an important life lesson to you
. So pay careful attention.” Joey and Wesley locked eyes. “You're a good looking guy, you're sweet, you're cute, and like it or not, every gay man you've ever encountered has probably pictured you naked, and thought about what it would be like to get in your pants.”

“Wesley…”

“I'm being serious with you, Joey
. It's a fact. You have this aura about you, you walk around oblivious to people checking you out or noticing you, which is what attracts people to you more. Now, in context of this Christian person, from what you've told me, he seems genuinely into you. Does that mean he doesn't want to screw you, absolutely not. But he might be willing to give an actual relationship a try, where as people like Mario, or me…just want you to spread your legs.”

Joey's look was too cute
. He looked like he was in shell shock.

Wesley giggled a little
. “Joey, I was only kidding about me…” Joey's facial expression turned to a frown. “See, this is what I'm talking about, you need a good dicking.”

“Would you stop saying that! Not everything, all the time, at every possible moment of the day, is about sex
. Dicking might be a solution for you but it's not for me. If sex were the problem we wouldn't be having this conversation. I'm afraid of getting hurt, I'm afraid of being alone. I'm afraid that Christian or whoever comes after him will turn into another Dustin Daniels. This is the first time I even considered actually going out with someone in over a year, Wesley.”

Wesley made a face
. “I'm sorry, Joey.”

“I wasn't trying to yell at you, I just… It's frustrating
. You're right, I should try to be more like you. Here I am, once again bemoaning everything. Nobody said love was supposed to be easy. Life's a bitch, and you fuck it Wesley. I run from it.”

“You're not running from it tonight, Joey
. When you told me you accepted Christian's offer I wanted to do a back flip. These things take time.”

“Yeah
. I guess you're right.”

“I'm always right
.”

“Fucker
.” Joey smiled. “Are you gonna help me find something or what?”

“Yes
. But only if you tell me if you want Christian to think about wanting to fuck you or not.”

“Didn't we just have a conversation about sex, Wesley?”

“It's all about what you're trying to convey
. Everything from body language, to eye contact, to clothing tells people about you. Now, be honest. At some point, in the near future, if not tonight, you'd like this Christian guy to sleep with you, correct?”

“That's a personal question.”

“What
? Is he ugly or something?”

“No
. He's gorgeous, and yes, I'd like to sleep with him. But you already know that. The last two times we screwed I brought it up.”

“I know, I just like hearing you say it
.” Joey sighed. “Now, I'm assuming that Christian wants to sleep with you. One, he's moving all kinds of fast, kissing you in the bathroom of the community college before your first date. Plus, he's already seen you naked, and I'm sure that influenced his decision to come speak to you.”

“So what does that mean, clothing wise?”

“You need to wear something that's going to remind him of what's hidden underneath
. Now how about these jeans?” Joey looked at them. “Don't say no because they're not baggy.”

“I was only going to ask you what would be your shirt recommendation
.” Wesley smiled.

“We'll get you fucked yet, Joey
.” Joey's only response was a pillow aimed directly at Wesley's head.


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
< br>
“Is that him
?” Joey called from his bedroom.

“Yes
. Don't move, I'll buzz him up. You have to make them wait a little.”

“I've been waiting all day, Wes.”

“Well then five more minutes can't hurt
. You can't put all your goods out at once, you always have to leave them wanting more.”

Joey rolled his eyes
. Wesley and his advice. One of these days, listening to Wesley was going to get him in trouble. Joey focused his expression; serious as he checked his nose for boogers in the mirror. More of Wesley's advice. “If you wind up on your back he'll be able to see if you keep your nose maintainedcorrectly, nobody gets turned on staring at snot balls, Babe.” The blond laughed again. Maybe he could use some of the surplus money from Scott on getting Wesley some help.

At least Wesley kept him in a good mood
. He was nearly as giggly as his short best friend hey had finally compromised on an outfit. Going with very dark blue jeans that were faded on the thighs and a snug fitting white polo shirt with blue stripes. The jeans were tighter than Joey was used to wearing but he at least got to wear a shirt that wasn't see-through.

Wesley opened the door, his gaze going upwards until he was looking into Christian's eyes
.

“Hi, I'm Christian
. You must be the infamous roommate, Wesley.” Christian held out his hand. Wesley took it, a smile forming on his lips.

“Come in, please
.” Wesley stepped away from the door. “Joey should only be a minute.”

“No rush
. We have time.” Christian smiled. “It's nice to finally put a face to the name. Joey spoke about you a lot the night we talked on the phone.”

“You've been the topic of many conversations as well, Christian
. Although, Joey did leave out one very important fact. He mentioned you were gorgeous, but he never said anything about looking like this.” Christian smirked. “Please tell me you have a brother.”

“Only child.”

“Curses
.” Christian laughed. “Babe, your Adonis is here.”

“Coming
.”

“So where are you and Joey headed tonight?”

“I got us tickets for a murder mystery dinner
. And hopefully, afterwards, I was thinking we could stop at The AXIS. One of my friends is bartending tonight.”

Wes lifted his eye brows. Are you planning on getting Joey intoxicated and taking advantage of him, Christian?”

No, honest.”

“You should
.” Christian smirked.

Joey scurried out of his bedroom
. “Oh, wow…” Christian smiled at him. The brunet was wearing khaki chinos and a black sleeveless shirt. Oh god, he's so hot…

“It was worth the wait, Joey
.” Joey blushed. “Ready to go?”

“Yeah
. Wait, I forgot my wallet.”

“You don't need it
. Just get your ID.” Joey looked at him. “Besides a wallet isn't going to look right with your jeans.” Wesley smiled.

“O-okay
.” Joey went back into his bedroom.

“His ass looks great in those, hum
?” Wesley asked, quietly. Christian nodded.

“I heard that
.” Joey remerged.


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
< br>
“I figured you didn't want to take my motorcycle to dinner, so I brought my car
.”

“I'm not very picky, Christian
. Is your motorcycle your primary mode of transportation?”

“No, actually I really only ride the motorcycle for
recreation.”

“Oh.”

“Here, this is it
.” Christian walked over to the black sports car and opened Joey's door. “There you go.”

“Thanks
.” Joey slipped into the bucket seat. Okay, so he has money, or he at least pretends to have money. A motorcycle, a sports car, expensive art class. Hum…

“I got us tickets to a murder mystery dinner, I'd thought it'd make
a thrilling first date. Well, that's what they tell you on the brochure.” Christian smiled at Joey and pulled out of his parking spot. “It's only an hour and a half long, plenty of time to go do something else, if you're not sick of me by then.”

“Okay,” Joey replied
. He looked out the window.

“Something on your mind, Joey?”

“No
.”

“Are you lying to me?”

“Maybe
.” Christian smirked. “I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed. I haven't been on an actual date in two years.” Christian made a face. “I had a fiancé, but after we broke up a year ago I never found anyone else I was interested in. I had Wesley to keep me occupied.”

“And to sleep with
?” Joey looked at Christian, praying he didn't blush. Even if it was dark outside, he didn't want to look obvious. “Hey, if I had a roommate I'd sleep with him too. Nothing wrong with comfort sex. And he's been your best friend for a while right?”

“Since high school.”

“That's right
. You told me that.”

He doesn't have roommates? How in the world can he afford an apartment in Frenchtown alone, even the shittiest places are expensive…He has to really have some money.

“So have you ever posed naked for
an art classes before?”

“First time.”

“You're a natural at it.”

“I don't think there's that much skill required to stand
or sit in place and not move for two hours, Christian.”

“You don't give yourself enough credit
. And besides, you have to have the body for it. Which you obviously do. I've never been attracted to the nude models I've seen in all the sculpture classes I've taken so far.” Joey blushed a little. “Most of the models wind up being overly buff gym bunnies or something. You know the type, all muscle, no brain.”

Joey smiled a little
. “Yeah. Half the reason I don't go to the gym very often.”

“No
. I'm not into the gym scene either. It's really just a pickup place.”

“Everywhere in Frenchtown is a pickup place
. Supermarket, carwash, post office…”

“Art class
.” Joey and Christian met eyes. “I swear, I don't take the art classes for the models, I do it because I really like sculpting.”

“Sure
.”

“Honest
. You're the first person I've picked up in art class. As for the other places, I did pick someone up at the carwash once. And I got a few phone numbers at the supermarket.” Joey smirked.

“Wesley and I can go to the supermarket at any
time of day, Wesley wearing any kind of outfit, and he'll manage to collect or give out at least one phone number.”

“What about you?”

“I told you, I'm oblivious.”

“Still, you have to get hit on
. I can't imagine you don't.”

“I guess I do
. I'm quick to reject people before they really get a chance.”

“What makes me so special
?” Joey shrugged. “Come on, you're going to have to do better than that, you just told me that you haven't dated anyone in a year. Which means that I'm your first. You're practically a dating virgin, Joey. There's a lot of pressure on me.”

Joey rolled his eyes
. “A dating virgin?”

“Yeah
. I'm surprised you remember what you're supposed to do.”

“Well, it depends on the mood I'm in, I guess
. Would you like me to play coy, Christian? Hard to get? Would you like me to be flirty? Or be a tease?”

“Whichever persona is going to want to sleep with me at the end of the night
.” Joey reddened. Christian laughed. “I'm only kidding, really.”

“Sure
. I know guys like you, Chris. You're all friendly and funny, then you offer to take me back to your place, next thing I know, I'm not wearing any underwear and I'm laying on my back. I might be a little out of practice, but some things you never forget.”

“Are you telling me you're not seducible
?” They got to a stoplight.

“Am I seducible
? Do you mean, do I fall for some well-timed lines, do I buy that the tour of someone's household has to conclude in the bedroom with the door locked? If the person's cute enough, I guess I am.” If the person is you, Christian…

Christian laughed
. “You're cute, Joey. Have I told you that yet?”

“I don't remember
. You can tell me again though just to be safe.” Christian laughed again.

“I changed my mind
. You're really cute.” Christian leaned over and captured Joey's lips. Joey melted at the kiss. Christian pulled away. The light had changed to green.

“You do that to keep me off guard, don't you
?” Joey asked, a little taken aback.

“Now if I answered that question I wouldn't be doing a good job keeping you off guard
.” Joey made a face. “Why, was that unwelcome?”

“I'm just wondering if you're trying to seduce me before we get out of the car.”

“Maybe
.” Joey rolled his eyes. “You wouldn't be up for a quickie in the back seat, would you?” Joey made a little embarrassed face.

“Hey, I might be a little rusty at this, but I know better than to put out before dinner
.” They both laughed.

“Damn
.” Joey laughed again.

The blond smiled at his brunet counterpart. “Let's see if I can remember what happens next, oh, I ask you some annoying questions. Okay, what do you do for a living?”

“Hey, you're not bad at this, Joey
.” Joey smiled. “Well, what I actually do for a living is pretty damn boring. We'll just leave it at, I go to grad school, and I work as an assistant.”

“An assistan
t what?”

“An assistant to the fourth
guy in charge at Caspian Enterprises.” Joey's eyebrows lifted. “Why are you making that face? I only work there because they pay for grad school.”

“You must know Scott Caspian then.”

“Casually
. He's the vice president of product development. My boss, Michael, works under him. And I work for Michael. As for Scott I think he actually tried to hit on me once. I acted like I was straight. There are all types of rumors that he likes to pray on young office assistants. I really don't see myself wanting to advance my career that way.” Joey said nothing. “Oh well, I really want to find somewhere else to work, I don't really like what I do, but it makes my parents happy, and I guess I owe them something, they're already having enough trouble dealing with their only son being gay.”

“Did they take it badly
?” Joey asked, changing the subject.

“At first
. But after a while they got over it, sort of. I don't know what they'd say if I brought home a guy. What about yours?”

“Don't speak to them
. My mom and I have been estranged since I was little. My dad didn't think being gay was a good idea. To put it delicately. So I left home. I guess I was just lucky my parents happened to pick the unofficial gay capital of the state to settle.”

“And your lucky your best friend is gay too.”

“Yeah
.” Joey thought for a moment. He wasn't sure if what he wanted to ask was rude, but curiosity was eating at him. “You must make a really good salary at Caspian Enterprises? Huh?”

“It's alright
. Maybe slightly more than some other college grads make. They're paying my tuition, so I really can't complain.”

“Well, it's just that you have money to spend on expensive art classes, and this lovely car…you live alone…”

“Oh
. So you noticed, huh?”

“Yeah
.”

“Well, if you want the simple answer, my parents are
comfortable.”

“Meaning
? Are they rich?”

“Rich is taking it a little too far
. But I did grow up a little more well off than many.”

“That would explain it then.”

“Explain the car?”

“Explain the air of arrogance.”

“Arrogance
?” Christian glanced over at him. “You think I'm arrogant?”

“Oh, touchy, someone's obviously called you arrogant before.”

“I'm not arrogant
. I'm anything but arrogant.” Christian frowned. “Why are you making that face? Are you teasing me?”

“A little
.” Joey smiled at him. Christian made an amused face.

“I know it's been a while, but it's not a good idea to taunt and tease your date
. It doesn't make a very good first impression.”

“You have to admit, there's something about you
. It's not even cocky… it's something else. You're smug or something. You have this machismo about you. I can't explain it.”

“You know, I don't think I've ever been insulted on a date before
. On purpose, no less.”

“I'm insulting you
?” Joey found that amusing and giggled.

“Now you're laughing at me.”

“Um hum…”

“Now I see why you haven't dated anyone in a year, Joey
.” Joey laughed. “I'm glad I've gotten you so amused. Just for that I'm going to get you inebriated, take you back to my place, and savagely fuck you.”

“Careful, I might hold you to that
.” They both smiled.


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
& #8220;I swear, I thought the killer was our waiter, otherwise, how else could you explain that service
?” Joey asked as Christian got back into the car.

“Well, the trick to solving these things is to be observant
. You have to figure out who's in on the show and who's a patron. We could have paid better attention if you didn't try playing footsie with me under the table.”

“Oh! I did not
. I dropped my fork.”

“Um, hum… right, Joey
. You dropped your fork, is that why your arm ran up my leg?”

“You must be delusional!” Christian laughed
. “It did not!”

“It's okay, Joey
. I'm used to guys throwing themselves at me.”

“I'm so sure, Christian
.” Joey was laughing hard. “I don't know how I was able to keep my hands off of you in the restaurant. If I had had my way I would have fucked you right there on the table.”

“If you really want to sleep with me, that can be arranged
.”

“Yeah, like I want to sleep with you…please
.” Joey rolled his eyes dramatically. Christian laughed. Joey looked at him and smiled.

“So I'm not accused of being arrogant or overconfident I'm asking permission to kiss you
.” Joey's stomach fluttered. He had had that pesky nest of butterflies floating around all night.

“Why do you want to kiss me, is the date over?”

“Hardly
. I just have a thing for soft lips.” Christian's fingers ran over the lips in question. Joey's breath caught in his throat. He could joke with Christian like he knew him for years. They had been joking and flirting and laughing and smiling all night. He was comfortable, relaxed, all the usual awkwardness he was used to having with other guys in the past was nonexistent with Christian. Except for when it came to Christian being serious. Suddenly his world came all apart. “Can I kiss you right now?”

“Um…okay…”

Joey moaned as soon as Christian made contact
. Their kiss in the car earlier had been a mere teaser. This kiss, right now, was even more intense than the kiss in the bathroom. I'm really, really falling for this guy…oh god Joey submitted to it, willingly, loving the feel of Christian's tongue intertwined with his own. He had never been kissed like this. He didn't even know it was possible to be kissed in this manner. He had to be asphyxiating. He was so far gone that if World War III had started outside the car Joey wouldn't have noticed.

Christian's lips broke away gently,
the brunet smiling at the cute expression on Joey's face. The blond was certainly overwhelmed. He waited for Joey's eyes to reopen, carefully stroking his cheek.

“Oh fuck,
Chris…”

“I got permission this time
.” Christian smirked as Joey rolled his eyes.

“You're really one hell of a cocky asshole,” Joey retorted with a smile
.

“No need to be so bitter about it
. Here, kiss me, and we'll be even.” Joey laughed.

“I don't get you
. I've spent all night trying to figure you out. And I haven't.”

“I'm mysterious.”

“You're a jerk.”

“I'm a lovable jerk.”

“You're a hot jerk
.”

“Maybe I want to give you a jerk…”

“There's the sex talk again…”

“I'm turning the car on now, before you and I get into another one of our
these fight-things.”

Joey blushed
. It was official. He had fallen for him. Really fallen for him. And hard. How the Hell had this happened? He wasn't even sure if Christian was really his type. He wasn't sure if he even had a type. All he knew was that he wanted to be with Christian, physically, emotionally…be with him in every sense of being with another person. He had never been this smitten before, not even with Dustin. Eventually he had fallen hard for Dustin. But not this fast. He actually wasn't sure he even really liked Dustin at first.

There was no denying how he felt about Christian Taylor though
.


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
< br>
“The AXIS
?” Joey asked, as Christian got out of the car. Joey waited for Christian to open his door before he continued. God, Chris, I always have had nothing but bad experiences coming to this place.”

“Time to give you a good experience then
.” He helped Joey out of the car.

“So my suspicions were correct, you're planning on getting me tipsy.”

“A little
.” Still holding Joey's hand Christian led the way into the two-story bar. The down stairs was a little more laid back; the upstairs level contained a decent sized dance floor. Joey swallowed as Christian led him up the stairs, music blaring out of the speakers and reverberating in his ears the higher they climbed.

“You know those bad experiences I told you about,
Chris? They always happened up here.”

“I know one of the bartenders up here
.” Joey swallowed harder, clinging to Christian's hand tightly. He was already feeling uneasy. If it had been any other bar it would have been alright. But the AXIS was the premier gay bar on this side of the state. So Joey couldn't really blame Christian for wanting to take him here.

On the first level there was a large triangular shaped bar. Upstairs there were three bars, one in each of the corners. The fourth corner was where the stairs were. And in the center was the dance floor, with constant strobe light. Joey never understood the point of strobes. He didn't find it thrilling to look like he was dancing in slow motion. Not that he danced in the first place.

“There she is,” Christian interrupted
. He shifted so that Joey could stand right at the bar. He stood behind him, placing his arms on either side of him, and resting them on the railing. Joey was thankful for the close contact. For one, he liked smelling Christian's aftershave and feeling Christian pressed up behind him. He also liked the fact that the slightly bigger male could shield him from any would be weirdo who tried to hit on him.

“Hey,
Mel.” Christian called, careful not to yell into Joey's ear. Mel turned around and smiled.

“Hey handsome
. Who's your friend?”

“This is Joey
. Joey, this is my friend Mel.”

“Nice to meet you,”
Mel answered, smiling.

“Nice to meet you
.” Joey and the large breasted blonde shook hands.
“What can I get you guys?” she asked.

“I'll have a
Jack and Coke. Joey?”

“Same
.” Joey leaned into Christian a little. Nothing bad was going to happen to him this time. He was with Christian.

“You okay, Joey…you feel a little tense,” Christian asked, whispering into his ear
. Joey shrugged a little. “What kind of bad experiences did you have here?”

“The bad kind.”

“Could you
be any more vague than that?

“It's not important
. We're here now.”

“Joey…” Christian
paused as the blonde handed them their drinks. “Thank you.”

“No problem
.” Christian pulled out his wallet from his cargo pants and handed Mel some money. Joey took a gulp of the drink, hoping it would settle his nerves.

“Joey
?” Joey looked over his shoulder, reading the look of concern on the brunet's face. He's worried about me? Joey spun around, Christian looked at him carefully. “We can go somewhere else if you want, I don't want you to be uncomfortable.”

“It's okay
. I'm fine.” Joey placed a little kiss on Christian's lips. “You don't look convinced.”

“I'm not
. Tell me right now if you want to go.”

“No
. I'm fine. All the other times I had a bad time it was always because I wasn't in the mood to go out. My defenses were up, I felt obligated to take care of Wesley and make sure he didn't go home with some stranger. I could never relax because I had to play the protector for the both of us.”

“You don't like playing protector?”

“If I have to I will
. But I've gotten into too many fights in my life to want to go there again.” Christian made a face. But decided not to push the issue.

“I guess sometimes it's easier to let someone else be the worrier
.”

“Um hum
.”

“I should have asked you first.”

“It's okay
. You were blinded by your arrogance.” Christian smirked and kissed Joey playfully. “You didn't ask for permission that time.”

“And I'm not going to ask for permission when I take you later on tonight either
.” Joey giggled a little. They finished their drinks, Joey not really sure if he was feeling the effects of the alcohol or not. Christian provided his own kind of intoxication.

“Ooh, I love this song,” Christian remarked, pressing a little kiss onto Joey's neck.

“You said that last song.”

“Yeah, but I mean it this time
. Come on, Joey, let's dance.”

“Let's not and say we did,
Chris…”


Its you and me moving
At the s
peed of light into eternity, yeah
Tonight is the night to join me in the middle of ecstasy.



“Joey, it's fun
.” Christian grinded into Joey with his hips a little. Joey smiled.


Feel the melody in the rhythm of the
Music around you, around you
Ima take you there, Ima
take you there


“I'd rather not.”


So don't be scared
I'm right here baby
We can go anywhere, go anywhere
But first it
's your chance,
Take my hand come with me



“You want to
. I can tell.”


Its like I've waited my whole life for
This one night it's gonna be me you and
The dance floor



“I don't dance, Christian.”

“Of course you do
.” Joey shook his head no. Christian made a face. “Joey, I thought you were gay.”

“I am.”

“Gay people dance.”

“That's a stereotype.”

“No future boyfriend of mine is going to get away with not dancing
.” Joey blushed. “Come here, I'll show you.” Joey felt himself being yanked into the middle of the floor.

“Christian, I can't…please… I'm horrible.”

“Doubt that
.” Christian released his hold on the other and held his hands out. “Come on, Joey. Dancing is just like sex. Once you get into a rhythm it's all instinct.”

“Who said anything about me being good at sex
?” Joey teased walking over to Christian.

“A cute little thing like you can't be bad at sex, Joey
. It goes against every law of nature I've ever known.” Joey blushed as Christian brushed up against him. “Let's just see how good you are at having sex, hum, Joey?” Christian whispered.
 

Feels like we're on another level
Feels like our loves intertwined,
We can be two rebels breaking the
Rules me and you, you and I
 

The brunet's hands went to Joey's hips.

Christian established a rhythm
. His hands guiding Joey's movements. Joey felt himself grow warm… “So sexy, Joey…you have no idea what you look like dancing…” Christian's right hand slid up Joey's abdomen, up his chest, to his cheek. “You're so beautiful, Baby…”

All you got to do is watch me
Look what I
can do with my feet
Baby feel the beat inside


“Why did you lie to me and say you couldn't dance?”

“I can't…”


I'm driving you can take the front seat
Just need you to trust me




“You're wonderful, Joey…”

Its like I've waited my whole life for
This one night it's gonna be me you and
The dance floor cause
We've only got one life
Double your pleasure
Double your fun and dance
forever

Christian pulled Joey closer, so that their hips met, Joey had already given up trying to convince himself he didn't dance, since clearly he was
. The feel of Christian's body against his was interrupting the signal to his brain that was supposed to be telling him that he didn't like the AXIS, and that he didn't dance, period. Christian kissed Joey's neck, Joey not sure he was going to be able to continue if Christian was going to continue doing this to him.


It's a long way down,
We so high off the ground,
Sending for an angel to bring me your heart



“Turn around, Baby…” Christian's voice was now deeper than it had been
. So that hadn't been Christian's wallet Joey felt a moment ago. “Let's see just how good you are at this…” Joey didn't even think about it, and complied, his body still swaying as he faced away from Christian.

Christian got right up behind him again, keeping their same pace, Joey willingly pushing back into Christian
. The brunet let his hand wander to Joey's stomach, holding him in place. Joey was swallowing hard, Christian kissed Joey's neck again to calm him, but it only got Joey more worked up. Joey felt his heart race, he could feel Christian's excitement, he could hear the heavy breathing in his ear, feel Christian's chest pounding into his back, and he was practically riding on top of Christian's arousal at this point.

And what an arousal it was…
Christian was packing.


Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever on the dance floor



-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
< br>
Joey was not surprised to discover that Christian lived in a condo
. When Joey made a face Christian admitted that he had used the money from his trust fund to buy the place. So Christian had even more money than he had alluded to in the car. Joey didn't really have time to think about that though; he was busy falling in love.

It started out casually, Christian giving him a tour of the place, the downstairs section, offering to serve Joey another drink since it was only midnight when they left the AXIS
. Joey started teasing him about being cocky again, mentioning that Christian had felt pretty cocky on the dance floor at the bar. Christian laughed and the teasing got more aggressive until it became physical, both males hitting each other in jest.

Joey was the first one to take it to another level by splashing some of his drink onto Christian, purposely
.

That did it for the brunet, who went to chasing the blond around the kitchen and into the
main hallway.

Presently, Joey scrambled up the stairs, Christian hot on his trail
. Finally Christian got close enough to tackle the blond onto the ground. Joey squealed in delight.

“Roll over…” Joey laughed as Christian tickled him and did as he was told
. Christian pressed kisses onto him. Joey going from giggles to moans as Christian continued.

“I know it's been a while for me
. But I don't think I've ever had a first date like this, Chris…” Joey moaned as Christian attacked a spot on his neck.

“Me either.”

“You probably seduce five or
sex guys a week.”

“Did you say six or sex
?” Christian asked, laughing.

“Sex
. I meant six though.”

“Sure you did…” Christian kissed him again, Joey giggled
. “You've got me all messed up right now, Joey. I'm usually more put together than this… you've gotten me all loopy, I hope you're impressed with yourself.”

“Of course I am, Christian
.”

“What do I have to say to get you to spend the night
?” Joey looked at him, his face growing serious.

“Christian…I…”

“It doesn't have to be a sex thing.”

“Then what's the point
?” Christian lifted an eyebrow. “I didn't mean to say that out loud.”

“Sure you didn't
.”

“So cocky.”

“That's my best feature.”

“Your eyes are your best feature
. Especially when they're focused on me.” Christian smiled.

“You're quite a feast to focus on
.” Christian shifted and sat up. Joey remained laying on the carpeted hallway. “Look, we're both a little worked up right now, and certainly in this state there's the potential for things to move even faster than they already have. Why don't we both just take a shower…separately, I'll give you some sweats and a t-shirt to wear and we can lay down and watch a movie.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, besides I'm sure you're gonna want to slip into something more comfortable
.” Christian didn't hide the fact that he was staring at Joey's hardened member through his pants. “Not that I don't enjoy a cock in jeans.”

“Pervert
.” Joey smiled. “If I stay, you'll drive me home in the morning?”

“Of course
.”

“You won't try anything?”

“Not unless you want me to
.” Christian stood up, and helped Joey. “Well, after you're all fresh and clean I can't be held responsible for maybe wanting to kiss you again.”

“I couldn't hold you accountable for that
.” Christian smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“Here, let me find you something to wear
. I'll show you my bedroom while we're at it.” Christian opened the door and flipped on a light. “This is it.”

“It's nice
. You seem a little vain though.”

“Why?”

“Do you have to have three pictures of you and your motorcycle on display
?”

“They're from a photography class I took.”

“Right
.” Joey smiled. “It's a nice bike, Chris.”

“Thanks
. That's my baby.” Christian grinned, and pressed into Joey from behind. “You should definitely try riding it.”

“I could never ride a motorcycle.”

“Who said I was talking about the motorcycle
?” Joey blushed, but spun around anyway. He kissed Christian and smiled.

“Why do I have the feeling you're going to try something?”
Joey asked.

“I won't
. I promise.” Christian walked over to a drawer. “Let me find you something to wear for after your shower.”

“Okay…well if you promise I guess it's okay, I…what the fuck is that…” Christian looked at Joey and up to where he was pointing to the spot over Christian's bed
. “Are those mirrors on your ceiling?”

“They're not for what you think.”

“Is that so?”

“I do crunches on my bed and like to see what's going on.”

Joey narrowed his eyes. “You just made that up.”

“Okay, yes
.” They both laughed. Christian handed Joey some clothes. “What do you want to watch when you get out?”

“Something romantic.”

“How about
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre?” Joey smiled. “Alright, the bathroom's through there. I'll be in the guest bathroom if you need me. The showers are right near each other. You can hear everything. So don't be alarmed if you hear moaning coming from my side. I'll be taking care of my erection with a cold shower.”

Joey leaned into Christian and kissed him hard
. Christian let some of his control slip and made a noise of satisfaction. “I turn you on, Christian?” Joey asked.

“Yes
. And if you do that again I'm going to need to go soak my dick in ice.” Joey giggled.


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
< br>
Christian kept his promise, despite the mirrors over his bed
. Joey found himself comfortable in Christian's things, Christian snuggling up to him from behind, gracefully kissing his neck. Joey wasn't sure what to think, this had certainly been a night to remember…he could only pray to any divine entity that was listening for this feeling to never end. Christian was perfect. Why was someone so perfect single? Maybe he was a serial killer or something.

Joey thought about what he was doing
. He was sleeping with a strange guy. Well, falling asleep with a strange guy. A strange guy that had some money, who went to grad school, worked at Caspian Enterprises, rode a motorcycle, drove a sports car, and took art classes.

He was cocky…in a fun light hearted, only half serious way…and for whatever reason… this amazing person was attracted to him
.

This was truly too good to be true.

Joey took a deep breath, Christian pulling him closer
. He'd go to sleep and think about this in the morning.




Author's Endnotes: Awww… that was fun. “Life's a bitch, and Wesley fucks it…” That's classic… Next chapter gives us a better idea of Joey's past relationships, and includes some details into the nature of Dustin and his relationship, including how they met and Dustin's proposal. It also gives us a better understanding as to why Joey was so devastated that Dustin betrayed him. You can't know where you're going until you know where you're coming from. You'd be surprised to see how much like Dustin Christian is…