Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Monkey Wrench ❯ Endnotes ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Yay, it's done. Finally. I know I mentioned a sequel and that might occur after I've graduated from school, around Christmas. Please let me know if you guys come across spelling, grammar, and sentence structure errors as you read this and I'll go back and edit this story eventually. Also, let me know who you want to see in the sequel, it's going to revolve around the Ireland trip so we'll get to delve into the world of the fey.
 
I've got another idea in my head for a new story though and I really want to try it first. I've read the Anita Blake novels and there's this character that's a doctor for the Weres. I wanted to take that idea and make a new world out of this scenario with yet another misplaced human, Pam. I'll give you guys a brief synopsis and let me know what you think, whether I should bother with it or just stick to my MW characters.
 
Pam Addison is a student trainee of Dr. Lily Brown. Dr. Brown is a Wererat whom specializes in lycanthropy and is taking on a student because she has more patients than time, the problem is, Pam's human. Pam was with her best friend when he was attacked by a Wereleopard and narrowly missed being bitten herself. Turns out, Pam has a blood defect from being raised in Europe during the Mad Cow crisis and she may be a carrier of the virus. This makes Pam's blood unpalatable to vamps and weres but that doesn't stop her from getting into trouble while she's helping Dr. Lily.
 
* I don't know, stupid plot bunny. I don't have the whole story fleshed out yet, but we'll see if anything comes of it.