Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 1, Chapter Six: Mercy Kiss ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mercy Kiss
*Yuki*
I looked forward to a shower every morning. I enjoy the warm water running on my naked body. But this morning, I didn't feel the water. I was completely numb. Maybe my mind was disconnected from my body. But I knew where it was.
My mind was on Shizuma. Lovely Shizuma. I loved him. I needed him. I wanted to help him. But he wouldn't let me. I wanted to know why.
He keeps pushing me away!” I thought as I walked to school. “But not this time!” I decided to seize him and hold him tight. Whether Shizu wanted it or not!
*Shizuma*
I sat on the school roof. Haruka's death still haunts me. I can't let Yuki die at my hands like Haruka did. I just can't! Then, I heard footsteps. I looked and saw Yuki standing in the doorway.
His eyes were wide with tears. I was filled with sympathy but didn't show it. “What do you want?” I snapped. “Shizuma.” he said. I turned my head away. “I'm worried about you…” he began. I turned to him. “Why?” I hissed. “I love you.” he said. I snorted. “Save that garbage for some sap!” I replied. “But…” Yuki said. “Shut up!” I yelled. Then I teleported away.
*Yuki*
I had failed. My love had rejected me. Or did he? No! I haven't failed! I just had to keep trying! And try I shall! I won't give up! I was going to have my Shizuma in my arms. Even if it killed me!
The bell rang. I became startled. Classes were starting. I'd be late if I didn't hurry. So I fled down the stairs to my English III class.
*Shizuma*
Sorry Yuki. I love you but I have to do this. I just can't have you dead by me. I love you too much for that. I can't deny that. I love you my darling!
*Yuki*
For days, Shizuma kept avoiding me like the plague. My mission was going nowhere. I tried talking, force, and reason. Nothing worked. What could I do?
Then in October, an idea came to me. I enjoyed this idea a whole lot. I was sure it wouldn't fail! I had to try it!
I walked to school as usual. For once, I saw Shizu standing on the sidewalk. He had his back to me. “Here goes!” I thought. “Shizuma!” I called out. No answer, as usual. “I don't care how times you drive me away,” I went on. “I will keep coming to you! Because I love you!” Still no answer. In fact, he started to leave. I had no choice but to pull the final step.
So I rushed to him, grabbed him, turned him to me, and kissed my love on the lips hard.
*Shizuma*
At that time, I was startled. At first, I wanted to get away. But then, I surrendered and gave into his kiss. I kissed him back. Then, I realized something. This human wasn't going to let me go. And I had to accept that, whether I wanted to or not. Aw, hell! I might as well enjoy it! After all, I do love him and he feels the same for me. So what harm can it be?
Mercy Kiss