Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 2, Chapter Sixteen: Ban Fields ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ban Fields
*Shizuma*
Like me, Yuki had his moods. One would never know it, however. He's like a little child on the surface. He's my angel to my demon. That's how I thought it was. But then, I was proved wrong.
It occurred one hot day after the sunflowers bloomed. This was after my break down. Everything seemed normal at first. Yuki smiled and we shared our many kisses. I never suspected anything wrong. We were a happy couple.
No problems had risen until later that night. I was feeling horny at the time and really *needed* Yuki. So, I waited until Asuka was asleep. (She doesn't allow anyone in her brother's room.) Once all of the lights were out, I quietly crept up the stairs to my love's room. My plan was simple. All I had to do was entice my angel, lead him down to my den, and make sweet love to him. I was grinning all over. My plan was perfect. But then, I hit a slight problem.
When I made it to his room, I found… that he wasn't there! At first, I thought was a little game he was playing with me. I smiled to myself, naughty boy like. I quietly crept down to my den. I opened the door wildly to find it… empty. This was strange. I became concerned now.
After looking all over the house for Yuki, I knew there was a problem. He was nowhere to be found. This wasn't a good sign. I couldn't even sense him anywhere. My love had gone missing. There was one thing I had o do.
“Asuka!” I yelled out as I shook her awake. “Get up! We have a problem!” “Mmm…” she mumbled out. “What is it Shizuma?” “Yuki's gone missing!” I cried out. Asuka sat up lighting fast at that statement. She was fully awake and worried. “What did you say?” she asked aloud. “Yuki is nowhere to be found!” I replied again. Her face became pale instantly. Then, Asuka leapt up out of bed quickly. “Come on!” she yelled. “We've got to find him!” Then she quickly got dressed and we hurried out the door.
The night was still heavy outside. A thousand thoughts about Yuki ran through my head. Why would he run off like that? It's not like him. Was there a problem I couldn't see before? How could I have been so blind? I began to curse myself for my error.
Then up ahead, I saw a young woman. She had long blonde hair to her shoulders. She was dressed in a black and white sundress. I was lost about her. Who was she and why was she out here so late? Curious, I slowly approached the girl.
“Excuse me!” I called out as I raced to her. The girl looked up at me. I made it to her. “Yes?” I heard her ask. “Are you lost?” I asked her. The girl shook her head. “I'm looking for someone.” she replied. This caught my interest! “Who?” I asked. Her eyes filled with worry. “Yuki.” she answered.
That sparked some jealousy in me. “Oh really?” I asked trying to sound nice about it. “Yes,” the girl replied. “I'm really worried about him. He was supposed to come to my house this afternoon but he never showed up!” I was trying to be nice, but it was getting harder and harder. I wanted to hurt this little blonde idiot for trying to steal my Yuki away from me!
“ANNETTE!!! SHIZUMA!!!” we heard someone yell out. We looked up to see Asuka running towards us. She looked annoyed. “Stop chit-chatting around and help me find Yuki!” she yelled out. “Right!” Annette and I called out. Then the three of us went in different directions to find him. Hurting Annette would come later. Right now, Yuki needs me!
Lost Angel