Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 11, Chapter Eighty-Six: White Lady ( Chapter 86 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

White Lady

I have been looking for him for years. I will not let him get away this time. I can feel her rage in my body. It's the one thing that keeps me moving.

Shizuma.

Such a beautiful face. His neck makes me want to choke him. Because of him, everything is ruined. He is remembering the truth. It will only be a matter of time. But what is this? He's found somebody to love. Tis a shame that it won't last.

How ironic. Shizuma is trying to protect the one he loves by pushing him away. Too bad it will all be in vain. He is going to die. They are both going to die. And that is music to my ears.

I know what you are thinking. Why do I hate that boy so much? It isn't me. I was born from nothing. I think I was asleep. Then something called to me. I didn't recognize the voice. Still, I couldn't take my attention away from it. I believe it felt like it was getting closer. I could feel a fire in my chest.

Before I knew it, I was me. And I had to seek Shizuma out.

Why can't I stop? I don't know. I honestly never thought about that. I don't know what will happen after I kill them. Will I go back to sleep? Will I cease to exist? I don't know. All I know that he is so close.

I ran into his boy the other day. Yuki, I believe that was his name. He is rather beautiful. Sweet little baby face with doe eyes. He looked like a boy with a broken heart. So Shizuma had left him. Yuki wanted answers. He tried to confront me, but I took his voice. It's like the little mermaid in a way. He wanted his love, but he will no longer speak.

I have nothing against him. It's just his love for Shizuma that made him a target. Shizuma tried to protect him, but it is too late. Both boys will die. Nothing personal, really. That's just how it is. She just wants to kill Shizuma. But it's not out of hate. No, she doesn't hate him. There's more to it than that.

She didn't hate him, as I said before. In fact, I think she loves him. Now, why would you want to kill somebody you love? As you can guess, I can feel what she feels. Hers is a complicated story. I don't know what her name was. I don't know who she used to be. All I know is of Shizuma. I haven't bothered to find out about her relationship with him. It doesn't matter. But I want his blood. Or rather she wants his blood. I can feel so much of what she feels. All of that sorrow. All of that anger. All of that rage. All of her love.

Speaking of love, that beautiful boy is going to be on the move again. This puts me at a slight impasse. Do I go after him or do I go after Shizuma? My chest is feeling hot again. I think that I already have my answer. But first, there is something that I have to do. There is something that I have to know. Once I have that, everything will fall into place.

After that, I don't know what will happen.

Allow Me to Introduce Myself