Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Romancing Lucifer ❯ Contract 5: Public Knowledge ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XxXxXx

Romancing Lucifer

Contract 5: Public Knowledge

By: Melissa Norvell

XxXxXx

"Ugh!" Seraj yelled as he frantically ran around his room, trying to gather his clothes and quickly dressed himself as he repeated the word 'shit' numerous times. Lucifer simply stood a few feet away, observing the boy's interesting actions as he struggled to quickly dress himself and eat at the same time. It was an amusing sight to see in the morning, not to mention the fact that the Nepali boy looked glamorous against the morning sunshine that bathed the starch-white room.

"Do you have to stalk me while I'm dressing, you sick freak!" Seraj shouted as he looked at the dark angel in the midst of pulling on his pants. He had noticed that Lucifer had been watching him intently as he got dressed but now, it just irritating to be stared at like he was in a display case.

"I don't have anything else to do," the mint-haired angel replied in his calm, yet slightly amused voice. The smooth words rolled from his lips like satin.

"Go screw yourself," Seraj shot angrily. The winged man had really been grinding on his nerves ever since they had started to live together and any time he could get to himself was simply a blessing.

"I'm not that desperate."

"Well, you're not screwing me!" The Nepali knew that those blood-red eyes with black sclera were simply watching and waiting for him to get into another vulnerable position so that he could take advantage of him and he would not let that happen again. Seraj would rather die than spend one romantic moment with the devil.

"You couldn't handle me," Lucifer crossed his arms over his chest and held his classic crooked-smile.

"Not listening!" The dark-haired boy clamped his hands over his ears and yelled at the top of his lungs before he quickly ran to his desk and grabbed his satchel and books. The dark-skinned boy darted for the door but his journey to find an exit was soon cut short as he hit what seemed like a brick wall and fell to the ground. The books, satchel and many loose papers fluttered down around the boy, who lay on his back on the floor. He bent his knees and propped himself up on his elbows, glaring at the one who stood in his way. "What?"

"Where are you going?" Lucifer looked down at the boy.

"To school, and you can't go unless you want to be my imaginary friend there," the boy shot as he began to pick up the items that were dispersed across the floor.

"Then what should I do when you're out?" The winged man asked, hoping that Seraj would give him another answer that he could use to his advantage.

"I don't care," Seraj muttered as he continued to pick up the things that had flown out of his hands. "Just don't let anyone see you, don't go near my parents. Oh, and don't do anything perverted," the boy knew well enough to fully explain things or he may come home to something twice as bad as the shower incident.

"What do you call being perverted?" Lucifer tested the boy's limitations.

"Jacking off, smelling my underwear, lying naked in my bed, being naked at all, reading porn-" Seraj began a long list before he was interrupted.

"What's porn?"

"You don't need to know and the less you know, the less I have to worry," the boy decided to cut his list short to prevent further questioning by the dark angel. "Now," he started again as he trudged by the older man, "I'm going to be-Gack!" Seraj's worst nightmare had come true as he found himself in another lip-lock with the angel. "Mmpf!" He muttered against Lucifer's hard kiss before shoving him backwards a few steps. "Would you stop doing that?" He seethed as he shot Lucifer a death glare.

"I'm content. I got what I wanted. See you later," the angel held up a hand casually as he walked past the Nepali boy and into another room in the house. The only sound that could be heard was his black dress shoes clacking against the hard floor of the hallways.

Seraj fumed to himself and walked out of the door, running off down his driveway and to school. He was nearly late, and his little happening with Lucifer was definitely a hindrance. He hoped that he could get to school on time.

XxXxXx

The Nepali boy ran into class and quickly sat by Yaone in the middle of a lecture. The boy knew that he was late but it couldn't be helped. The blonde casually turned to him and stated that he was late in her usual monotone voice.

"What did I miss?" Seraj asked.

"Not much, just a boring lecture about bacteria and cells and junk," Yaone lazily traced the kanji of her name on the blank sheet of paper in front of her.

"Were there any notes?"

"Nope."

"Good." At least he had not missed anything important that could potentially damage his grade. Usually things that were just spoken in lectures would be easily gone over more than once and more than likely were in the book. If worse came to worst, then he could always ask Yaone to help him out.

"What took you?" The blonde asked. It was the ominous and embarrassing question that Seraj didn't really want to answer. He just knew that if he told Yaone what had happened between he and Lucifer, that she would somehow take great pride in the fact that she had got him in the situation to begin with.

"Lucifer wouldn't let me get out of the door," the Nepali mumbled. Even though he didn't want to tell her the truth, there was no one else to talk to who wouldn't just stare at him like he either needed to be exorcised or institutionalized.

"Trying to seduce you again?" Yaone asked, a spark of interest hung in her voice.

"You find this amusing, don't you?" Seraj was slightly irritated that she took some kind of sick humor in his situation.

"Slightly," Yaone smiled as she propped her head up with her hand.

"You're sick," the dark-haired boy glared.

"Thank you, you'll thank me later," the blonde took pride in her actions and knew that things were as they were for a good reason. He would come to like the joys of living with the devil, no matter how much he protested it now.

"I doubt it," Seraj retorted.

"You sure that you don't like him?" Yaone asked, it almost seemed too innocent for someone like her to ask in such a voice.

"No, he's a prick and I hate him."

"Have you even tried to like him?" She questioned.

"Nope, and I don't plan on trying," Seraj shot. How could she even suggest such a thing! He would never ever like Lucifer, for the sheer fact that he was who he was above everything else. The Nepali culture did not believe in him, and even if they did, they would not fall into his sick temptation. He could not be gay; he would be killed if he went back to Nepal with such sin.

"Your loss, if you stop showing up at school, I'll know why. It was nice knowing you," the girl turned her attentions back to the front of the class, leaving Seraj in a fit of offense.

"Don't talk about me like I'm already dead!" He shouted so loudly that the whole classes' attention was drawn to him. This caused the Nepali boy to place a hand behind his head as a single bead of sweat ran down the back of it. He was clearly embarrassed.

"Do you have something that you want to share with the class?" The teacher asked, unamused with his antics as his cold eyes glared down the boy, seeming to fry him like a cheeseburger from sheer sight alone.

Seraj bowed and apologized as he heard the chuckles and snickers of his fellow classmates. The boy remained seated and didn't talk to Yaone for the rest of class. He figured that it was the best that he could do if he didn't want to make another outburst. Aside from that, he was too tired and had too much on his mind to add more troubles to his already messed up life.

After class, the boy walked down the hall as he was joined by the auburn-haired Ukayou and shortly after, the blonde that had gotten him in trouble in class. Despite Ukayou's cheerful presence, all he could do was frown in both anger and depression.

"Hey Seraj! Are you okay? You look mad," Ukayou stated with a finger to her lips and curious look on her face. She guessed that it had something to do with his current relation with Sajani.

"He is," Yaone stated the obvious.

"Why?" The happy girl asked.

"Well..." Seraj promptly thought about what he was going to say. 'I can't tell her! She'll think I'm a gay freak! Besides, how do you tell your friend that the devil is your new roommate?'

"He's still all bent out of shape about Sajani," Yaone quickly covered his tail on the issue. She knew as well as he did that Ukayou wouldn't understand anything about the situation. The blonde decided to keep her friend in the dark for just a little while longer. It would be better for everyone. Yaone then looked coyly at the Nepali and continued talking. "Isn't that right, Seraj?"

"Yeah, it is," Seraj was a little confused at first but then he caught on to what the girl was trying to do. 'Thanks, Yaone...'

The blonde then got close to his ear, whispering a sentence of 'you owe me one' and leaning back casually. Seraj felt a weight on his shoulders once again, now he owed her yet again.

"I don't even want to know what I'm supposed to owe you."

The blonde simply smiled in response to his mumbling.

"You're a dangerous woman," the dark-haired boy stated and he meant it in more ways than one. The blonde was more lethal than any human that he'd come across, and at times, he wondered how they were even friends.

"Hey look, there's Sajani!" He was broke out of his thoughts by the lively Ukayou, who pointed to his ex-girlfriend, who walked the halls with a few of her Japanese friends. They talked and laughed as if nothing was wrong and they didn't have a care in the world. Then he turned to glance into large, expressive eyes that looked to him in question. "What are you going to do, Seraj?" Ukayou asked as he stopped dead in his tracks and looked ahead.

"Sajani..."

"Well, now's the time to get revenge. What are you waiting for?" Yaone got close to his ear and purred in his ear.

"Wait-" Seraj tried to protest but he didn't get the opportunity before he was shoved in the direction of the Nepali girl. Hands were on his back and harshly prodded him in Sajani's direction.

"You want to do it by yourself or do you want Lucifer to do it for you?" The blonde asked as Seraj stumbled forward awkwardly.

"Okay, now that you put it that way," the Nepali boy complained as he walked over to Sajani and greeted her with his usual response of 'hey'. He didn't want to confront her but he had been prematurely forced by his so-called 'friend' by not only peer pressure but the very thought of Satan himself.

Sajani, who had been walking away from him, turned with slight shock to see that he was actually speaking to her after what she had done to him. The girl turned, her long, black hair trailed behind her gracefully as she blinked a couple of times before responding to his greeting. "Seraj, I thought you hated me. Why are you talking to me now?"

"I want to make things up with you," Seraj admitted. He knew that he was supposed to be getting revenge but he'd rather be her friend if he possibly could at all. The Nepali boy didn't care what Yaone or anyone else said, he didn't want there to be bad feelings if there were no need for them.

"You told me that you wouldn't consider making up with me," the long-haired Nepali girl seemed confused by his words. He was so brash and unforgiving and now he wanted to give her a chance?

"What do you expect?" Seraj tried his best not to get too emotional, though a quiver of emotion had managed to escape his throat. "You cheated on me for a year and then you suddenly want to make up and you act like its fine and there won't be any problems. What were you thinking?"

"That I was happy," Sajani told him with a slightly saddened expression. The response wasn't something that she'd hoped for, but at the same time, she knew that she deserved it. "...and I have someone to love and so should you. You should find someone who loves you more than I could. Just forget about me and be happy. It wasn't meant to be between us," the girl closed her orange eyes, as if it were painful to say and it was. She couldn't bear to see her childhood friend go through such sorrow, especially since she had been the cause of it all. Sajani would tell him the truth, no matter how bitter and harsh it was. The Nepali girl wished him the best in finding someone who would love him better than she could. She knew there was someone out there for him.

"Yeah, I get it. I wasn't good enough for you. I'm not trying to get you back," he didn't want her to think that he was trying to win her over or impress her because he was nowhere near crawling back to her.

"You're still wearing the ring," the tan-skinned girl pointed to his necklace, and on the necklace was the same golden ring that they both wore as children. She had taken his off, but he still wanted to cling to some hint of their relationship. Sajani could tell this and she felt sorry for him.

"Yeah...It doesn't mean that we can't be friends," Seraj was a little irritated that she pitied him and pointed out the fact that he was still hoping to get in good with her and eventually win her back from her new lover.

"I don't know what to do about all of this," the girl looked stressed out even thinking about it.

"Don't act like it's all my fault," the Nepali boy retorted. "You were the one that screwed up." It was nowhere near his fault and he hated being pinned for something that she had done wrong. He was nothing but faithful to her and she was the one who had deceived him. It was not the other way around!

"I know that it was me. Don't you think that I don't think about it? I do. I know what I did," Sajani's voice was strong, yet held sorrow behind it. There was not a day that went by that she didn't regret what she'd done to her childhood friend. It was something that would always hang on her heart.

"Look, all I'm trying to do is make things right between us. Soon, I'll be going back to Nepal and you won't have to worry about me anymore," Seraj remarked coldly.

"Don't say it like that," Sajani replied in a worried tone. She didn't want him to think of her that way at all. The Nepali girl didn't want her ex to think that he didn't care about her.

"Well, you don't act too interested in my attempt," Seraj was quickly becoming fed up with the fact that their conversation was going nowhere. There were no advances, no revelations, no nothing. It was simply the same subjects in repetition.

"I am, I'd like to at least be friends," the girl replied. It didn't seem as though Seraj was going to give her the chance. He seemed to be too busy griping at her to calm down and listen. Sajani wanted him to be in a good enough mood where he would take what she said to heart.

Yaone frowned upon noticing that the two didn't seem to be exchanging any vows of revenge. In fact, it seemed the total opposite. The blue-eyed girl oversexed them with contempt and disdain as their conversation remained casual.

"Something wrong, Yaone?" Ukayou looked to her friend in confusion.

"Things aren't going according to plan," the blonde commented lowly as she walked off, leaving Ukayou bewildered at both her friend's reaction and Seraj's relationship with his ex. Was Yaone jealous of Sajani? Did she really like Seraj or something? She was so confused. Her friends were both acting so strange.

"What? Yaone!" She called out after a couple of moments of silence.

Yaone continued to walk down the hall, irritated. 'This boy is really trailing my patience. I've got to find a way that will force those two to hate each other or I'm going to be in deep shit with Lucifer.'

It seemed by thought alone, she heard the deep voice ring through her senses. "So, how are things going with Seraj?" Lucifer asked as clear as day. This caused the blonde to jerk her head to the source of the voice and sure enough, there he was, in all of his demonic glory, leaned against the wall so casually, as if he were a normal student at her school.

She froze instantly. "Lucifer-dono, I think I've got this situation handled." It was only a partial lie. She was in the process of thinking of a good plan but he had interrupted her. Yaone hoped that he wasn't displeased with the way things were going.

"Your plans are backfiring," Lucifer stated, with neither pleasure or discomfort towards the situation.

"I have backup plans but I'm going to need your help," she knew it was risky leaning on Lucifer but she had no other choice in her current situation. Yaone knew beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the dark angel would get the job done, if nothing underhanded happened and that was always like playing Russian Roulette when the devil was involved.

"You act like you don't really want my help," he noticed that she told him the answer through gritted teeth. He knew that the blonde was full of pride and wanted to do things herself but if she truly wanted his help, then he would give it to her.

"Yeah, but if you don't tell Sajani what happened between Seraj and you, then our plans will be in jeopardy. We don't want them being friendly in the least bit." Any cause for the two lovers to rekindle their relationship had to stop.

"Of course, and I intend to raise some hell," a dark smirk bloomed on the handsome angel's face as the cog-wheels of his bleak mind began to turn. Indeed, he would raise some hell and he would do it all where he could only been seen by one person.

XxXxXx

By the time that Seraj made his way back to Ukayou, he noticed that Yaone wasn't there. The Nepali boy wondered where she had gone and decided to ask the auburn-haired girl. She told him that she didn't know where Yaone had went and that the sly blonde muttered something about plans and left without a word more, as if she was suddenly angry at something.

"Does she hate Sajani that much?" Seraj asked, more to himself then to his friend.

"She really doesn't seem to like her, does she?" Ukayou asked.

"Man, I'm not gonna win this," the Nepali guy sighed in defeat.

"Win what?" The happy girl was so lost as to what her friends were talking about that day that it was very hard for her to even try to think about what could possibly be going through their minds. First Yaone and now Seraj was acting weird too. The auburn-haired girl was about to simply give up on everything. Her head hurt way too much to continue even daring to think about either of them.

"Nothing, forget about it," Seraj murmured as he walked away casually.

"Wait!" Ukayou was tired of being left in the dark as she followed him down the hall. She wanted some kind of answers, not to mention the fact that she really didn't want to be left alone. Even if Seraj wouldn't tell her, she didn't want to walk to class alone. Ukayou was not the type to stand by herself and think.

XxXxXx

Sajani strolled into the girl's bathroom before class. She told herself that she had to hurry and that the bell would ring any second. There was no way that she could wait after class to use the bathroom. She felt like she was going to pee on herself at any moment. Sajani hurried and scuffled to the bathroom.

After relieving herself, the girl flushed the toilet and headed to the sink to wash her hands. A few minutes after she turned off the running water, she heard the door creak open and shut. Orange eyes looked to the mirror as she saw the figure of a tall man, dressed in black Victorian clothes. He had long, mint green bangs and a long, thick ponytail. His tanned skin and piercing red eyes stuck out in her mind and burned an image into that the Nepali girl could not forget. If he was not so creepy, she would think of him as the most beautiful, seductive man that she'd ever seen. In a way, she felt that whichever girl married him was sure lucky.

The thought that he was in the girl's bathroom frightened her, and she whirled around, baking up against the sink when she saw him walk towards her. His shoes clicked on the hard bathroom floor as he slowly neared her. Sajani felt the cold porcelain of the sinks on her back as she tried to keep from shuddering in fright.

"Who are you?" The black-haired girl tried not to show any fear but she couldn't help but feel intimidate by the tall angel.

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you," Lucifer commented. He knew of the Nepali belief of Lucifer via Seraj. It would not matter what he was to her anyway. She would eventually come to know who he was and what he was about. There were many ways to get a non-believer to believe, it was all a matter of execution.

"You don't look like anyone who comes from this school," Sajani commented.

"I'm not," Lucifer agreed.

"How did you get in here?" She asked.

"I have my ways," he wanted to leave things to her imagination. It struck more paranoia that way. The more paranoia one had, the more discombobulated that they became and the more they would fear. Fear was an enjoyable thing to watch and Lucifer had always taken pride in getting a rise out of anyone plagued with fear.

"What do you want with me? I don't even know you."

"I know you," Lucifer responded.

"How?" The orange-eyed girl asked as her expression lit up with that emotion that was so pleasing to see.

"I know your ex-boyfriend."

"Seraj?"

The spiky-haired angel nodded, "I've come to talk to you about him."

"What about? I'm not involved with him anymore," Sajani didn't see why Lucifer was visiting her because of Seraj. What was going on? Why and how was this strange man involved with her ex-boyfriend?

"You do still want to be his friend, don't you?" The smooth words rolled from Lucifer's tongue as casually as ever. It nearly made his voice seem seductive.

"Yes, I think we should still be friends." It was far better then what they had now. Anything that brought peace to both of their hearts would definitely make Sajani happy. She wanted nothing more than to see Seraj happy.

"You might want to reconsider your options," Lucifer informed.

"Why?" She didn't know this man, or what he truly knew. Sajani wasn't sure of what to trust, so she wanted to know what his intentions were and why she should believe in his words.

"Seraj is in a pact with the evil spirits of the underworld," the words were so simple for such an ominous thing to say.

"What?" Sajani didn't know whether or not to believe any this. Her mind was completely boggled by what she had just heard. She knew that this man seemed to know as much as Seraj as she did. It was only something between the two of them that only a select few had known. Those who knew that of Seraj's situation were indeed close to him.

"Didn't you ever wonder why his father told him that he had been possessed by evil spirits?" Lucifer asked.

"How do you know that? Who are you?" The girl asked again. The whole situation was too strange. How could someone like him know all of those things? He didn't look like anyone who would even be Seraj's friend and she knew his preferences very well.

"They very one possessing your dear Seraj. I am Lucifer," the angel introduced himself.

"You aren't Lucifer. Lucifer does not exist in our religion," Sajani argued. There was no way that this man could be who he claimed to be. To her, there was no such thing as Lucifer.

"Just because it does not exist 'in your religion' does not mean that it doesn't exist at all," the angel argued her point.

"Why would Seraj want you?" Sajani asked, her voice turned into one of anger at the fact that this man before her not only insulted her religion but claimed to be someone that clearly does not exist. "He doesn't believe in you."

"He does now and we have been intimate."

"What?" The black-haired girl asked. Part of her wanted to believe him and part of his story sounded plausible but the other could not believe that Seraj would be in love with another male. It was a forbidden concept in Nepal and people died if it was ever brought into light. Why and how could he fall for another man, especially if he wanted to move back to Nepal soon?

"I don't think I need to repeat myself."

"Seraj doesn't like men! He would not like you," the girl retorted. He was just trying to fill her mind with lies and she would not believe him.

"You're just angry because you made him turn gay," Lucifer shot back, his voice still calm but it had a certain edge to it.

"I did no such thing and I have no reason to believe you," the girl refused to believe that she'd ever make him want to love another man.

"He wants revenge on what you've done and I'll make sure that he gets it," the angel was amused at the girl's anger.

"Why would he want revenge, then ask to be my friend?" It was more than suspicious to her. If it was an act, then it sure was a good one. Sajani couldn't believe that as sincere as Seraj was, that he'd try to deceive her like that.

"To deceive you, naturally. You humans really don't think about these things, do you?" Lucifer seemed unamused with the girl's mindless questions.

"I still have no reason to believe you. You're just some crazy man," she didn't know him from Adam. As soon as Sajani could get past the angel, she was going to head straight for the principal's office and tell him that there was a crazy man running around the school.

"Prove it."

"What?" What did he mean by that?

"If you think I'm solid, then touch me," Lucifer offered. After all, it would prove any doubts in her mind and also prove to her that he was not of a normal origin, nor was he a solid matter.

"Alright, I will," Sajani replied with fierce determination as she walked up to the angel and thrust her arm out. Unexpectedly, her arm went well past the point that it should have, and when her orange eyes glanced down to see why her hand didn't touch anything, they widened in shock at what she'd seen.

Sure enough, her hand went right through him.

"Need more proof?" Lucifer asked as the girl looked up to him. A victorious smile crossed his features. He had done more than proven his point.

"Y-You're..." The girl stammered as she backed away shakily. Sajani was overcome and couldn't form a sentence. Maybe the rumors were right, maybe Seraj really was possessed by spirits. Did he have some secret life that she didn't know about?

Lucifer simply smiled at the girl, paralyzed with pain.

Perhaps now she would see his point.

XxXxXx

After class, Seraj and Yaone walked out of the door, only to see the dazed Nepali girl standing in the middle of the empty hall outside of the girl's bathroom. Her back was to them and she looked absolutely still. Looks of all different emotion crossed their faces.

"Hey, it's Sajani!" Ukayou called out.

"Hey, Sajani!" Seraj called out to the dazed and frightened girl as the group ran to her side.

"Seraj..." Sajani's voice was distant as she looked blankly at him. The tan skinned girl looked thoroughly horrified, as if she'd seen the worst thing in her life.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Her ex asked, genuinely concerned for her. He'd never seen that look on her face and wondered what she had seen or been involved in. If there was any way that he could help, her certainly wanted to.

"I thought it was just a rumor but it isn't," the girl said absent-mindedly.

"What? What are you talking about?" Seraj asked. What rumor did she believe about him? There weren't many rumors about him, so he was surprised at the fact that there was one, and ever more shocked at the fact that she seemed to believe it.

"You really are possessed by evil spirits."

"What? Who told you that?" The boy didn't know how to react to her phrase. It was a mix of being shocked and angry. He didn't know who said or proved to her such a thing but he would get to the bottom of it if it was the last thing he did.

"Lucifer, it was a spirit named Lucifer."

Shock sped across Seraj's face as he made the connection. 'Lucifer!' He told Lucifer to behave himself while he was gone and not conduct any perverse activities but he didn't tell him not to leave the house, nor did he tell him that he couldn't come to the school either.

"Lucifer, isn't that-" Ukayou started to speak but was cut short by Seraj.

"What did he say?"

"That he was an evil spirit that you summoned to this world by use of a ritual," Sajani told them.

"How do you know he's a spirit?" Seraj wanted to make sure that this wasn't some sort of stupid prank. He wasn't going to divulge anything about Lucifer that he didn't have to, though he had a sneaky suspicion that the dark angel was behind all of this.

"My hand went through him!"

"You're crazy," Yaone spoke up. "There's no such think. I think you're getting urban school haunting legends mixed with religion and the paranormal." If at all possible, she wanted to cover up any tracks that led to her savior's whereabouts as well as save Seraj from further persecution. The more people thought that Sajani was crazy, the better off the situation would be.

"No, that's what I saw!" The girl pleaded with the blonde, nearly begging her to believe her but Yaone stood firm on her decision.

"Yaone," Seraj looked to his friend, not really knowing what to do.

"What?" Blue eyes glared at both Nepalis. "Don't you think so?"

'Why? Why is she acting like she doesn't know? Is this some kind of cover?' The black-haired boy wondered before he decided to go along with what she had said, thinking that it was probably for the best that he did. "No...It's not real. It must have been someone trying to prank you."

"I'm not crazy!" The frustrated and emotional girl tried desperately to get them to believe her. "I did not get pranked! I know what I saw!"

"You're delirious. I know Seraj has anger issues but evil spirits?" Yaone asked in disbelief. Although it was a lie, it sounded more than convincing to anyone who didn't know of her dark secrets.

"I know how it sounds but I'm not crazy," Sajani tried to get to the blonde but she was still failing miserable.

"Come on, let's get away from her and leave. I'm bored of these false and ludicrous accusations," the blonde said and turned around to leave.

"But-" Ukayou started, only to be cut off.

"Ukayou," Her name was said in a strong, sharp voice.

The auburn-haired girl sighed, occasionally glancing over her shoulder at Sajani with a worried look. She didn't understand why her friends were being so cruel to the girl. From what she saw, Sajani had not done anything to them. Ukayou hoped that Sajani would get some help from someone. 'I kind of feel bad for her. I also wonder what's going on. Why would she say that about Seraj?'

'Lucifer...He did this...He's going to pay for ruining my relationship with Sajani.' The Nepali boy balled his hands into tight fists as he seethed with anger. He was more than 100% positive that Lucifer was behind everything that happened to Sajani and he would get to the bottom of it.

It was something he swore by.

'According to my plan,' the blonde smiled smugly to herself, pleased with the results. "Now, everything is in order."

"Huh?" Seraj looked at Yaone with confusion in his eyes. 'Did she have something to do with this?'

When he thought about it, Yaone was acting suspicious. He wondered why he hadn't noticed before. One thing was for sure- he was going to have a nice, long talk with that dark angel.

...To Be Continued...