Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Romancing Lucifer ❯ Contract 15: Sexuality ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XxXxXx

Romancing Lucifer

By: Melissa Norvell

Contract 15: Sexuality

XxXxXx

Seraj sat at his desk deep in thought as the idle words of the teacher ran through his mind. Golden eyes stared down at his textbook as he propped up his head with both hands. Right now, his mind couldn't be too focused on his studies. There were too many personal matters he had to sift through, and no matter what he tried to do, he couldn't get his mind off of what had happened the night before with Lucifer.

'I've got to find out how to get rid of these thoughts. I have no idea why I've been thinking about him like this. He's been on my mind, ever since I saw that statue. Ever since that moment, all I have done was think of him…and last night, when we made our pact…' The Nepali's mind drifted off into recollection as visions of those skilled hands, running along his body, and velvet lips that caressed his danced through his senses. Those oil spill feathers felt so cold and smooth beneath his hands. They were just like the finest silk from the richest country in the world. 'Have I really wanted him all along? I mean, I always thought that he was attractive, even though I didn't want to admit it.' His thoughts then traveled to the time when he had first encountered the God, who had been summoned up from the flames of hell. Lucifer was the personification of fire, twisted and morphed into a beautiful angel, both strong and passionate in nature. He was untamed as the flamed and would burn anyone who decided to get close and attempt to control him.

'He was the dark prince: clever, sly and charming, with the intentions of an axe murderer and tongue of a snake…but, I denied him time and time again…He was just toying with me all that time. All of that time, he was toying with me.' Seraj clenched his fist, which trembled in the anger that he felt. He was weak. He had done the one thing that he had promised himself that he would never succumb to. Seraj made the pact final, so now he had no choice but to kill Sajani, and not only that, he fell for the angel's wicked charm and found himself in a deeper hole than he was originally. 'I'm just so pissed off and hurt by all of this… There's no way! There's no way that I can be gay! I don't love him! I don't love Lucifer! Even if I had just committed the ultimate sin! Even if I did sleep with him, I'll redeem myself.'

"This I promise myself," he spoke the last words with darkness and determination as Yaone glanced over at him in slight question What in the world was he devising now? No doubt it had something to do with Lucifer, and if so, it would indeed be interesting to see how he attempted to escape fate this time.

The bell rang, signaling the beginning of lunch period. If she wanted to find out anything, this would be the most opportune time.

XxXxXx

Yaone waited for him, seated on the ledge of the large fountain that was located near the gym. The blond rested leaning back, with her arms propping herself up as sly blue hues caught sight of the sulking boy, slumped over and trudging along with sidewalk in his usual dejected state.

"What was that you said earlier?" She questioned casually as he stopped in front of her.

"What do you mean?" Seraj leveled her with a perplexed gaze. Maybe she heard what he had uttered earlier in class. If that was the case, he knew he couldn't escape her watchful eyes and all-listening ears. He was screwed, and there was no way that he was going to tell her what he had done with that angel she had summoned.

"What did you say earlier, about some kind of promise to yourself?" The blonde made sure to specify to what exactly he had said prior.

"I'm going to set myself straight." It was a vague answer, and he was going to keep it that way. It was none of Yaone's business anyway.

"What do you mean?" Even if it wasn't any of her business, Yaone would find out one way or another - whether it was from Seraj or Lucifer.

"Do you see her?" The Nepali glanced over to a Japanese girl with long, black hair. She had been talking to a group of girls and seemed very spunky and outgoing compared to the rest of the females that she was associated with.

Casually, blue hues shifted to see the happy girl. "Sure, that's Mikazuki Monoyama from the class below ours, right?"

"Yes, she's had a crush on me ever since I transferred here and I've always turned her down," Seraj informed. Surely, he wasn't going to do what Yaone thought he was going to do. Could he possibly be that stupid? What was Seraj trying to prove anyway?

"Oh, she's the idiot who keeps proclaiming that she loves you, and even when you turn her down, she still doesn't give up," Yaone honestly didn't care too much for the girl, and thought of her as nothing more than a nuisance and mockery of the general female consensus of the school.

"Today, I'm going to make her dreams come true," the Nepali smiled slyly as Yaone sighed in exasperation.

He really was that stupid.

"What do you have a problem with now?" Seraj placed his hands on his hips and frowned. She always had some kind of problem with his plans. Yaone hated anything that got him away from Lucifer.

"How stupid are you, anyway?"

"If I show him I'm straight, then he'll leave me alone for sure." It was the only way that he could redeem himself and settle his inner dispute about his sexuality.

"Blind. You will regret it if you do. I don't have to have magical powers to foresee this," Yaone frowned, unamused by his silly plan. As if it would really get him away from Lucifer. Honestly, it was nothing more than digging up an old corpse. He had tried this with Rie, and she fell casualty to Lucifer's game. This was nothing more than another set-up for failure.

"This is all your fault. I was raped because of you and Lucifer, always plotting against me…" At this point in time, Seraj didn't care if she knew or not. Chances were that Lucifer had already told her anyway, since they were such good friends and all.

"You can't rape the willing, and according to Lucifer, you were very willing. Belonging to Lucifer isn't so bad. You'll get used to it-" Before she could finish her sentence, the Nepali had walked away in a huff, determined to prove his point. "Stupid."

She watched as Seraj walked up on the group of girl's catching Mikazuki's attention. The black-haired girl turned from her friend, whom she was sharing a funny story with and looked to the male for a few moments, staring at him in disbelief before a faint blush adorned her cheeks

"Oh, hello Seraj-kun Is there something you want?" She asked in an adoring tone. It was the first time they had spoke to each other in a long time, and Mikazuki felt happy, now that he was finally paying attention to her.

It was a moment of bliss.

"Remember a couple of months ago; when you said that you loved me?" He asked, bringing up a painful subject for the girl

"Yeah…" Her voice deviated from its happy tone as her gaze was crestfallen. "You said that I was annoying and that I irritated you." The hurtful words flooded her mind, and even though she had been happy moments before, Mikazuki looked as if she wanted to cry. Seraj was her one true love, or at least she was convinced of that, and to know that her feelings were shut out by him made her heart sink.

"I've been thinking about that moment for a while now, and the more I think about it, the more I want to make it up to you and show you how sorry I am," Seraj told her, hoping that she would accept his feelings, even if they were a little late and not exactly true.

Even if it was using her, he wanted to convince himself that he still found women attractive. He had to be straight. He just had to be.

Mikazuki looked to him in question as she blinked a little. The Japanese girl could hardly believe what she was hearing.

'Does he really think that Mikazuki will fall for that act?' Yaone thought to herself as she observed the two. It was so typically male of him to say such things. Any girl would surely think that something was up with a guy suddenly coming up to them who had hated them in the past and proclaiming their love on the spot like that.

"Really? But, why do you feel so bad about it now? I mean, you told me how you felt," Mikazuki remembered the day that her heart was crushed.

She sat on the ground, with her head down, desperately clinging to his hand and trying her best to plead with him as tears rolled down her face. It was humiliating, and most of the student body that was around stared at her as if she were a spectacle. 'But, I love you. I've loved you since you transferred here.'

'You need to get a clue.' Seraj shot coldly as he looked down upon her with a deep-set frown of disapproval. 'My heart only belongs to one person and that person isn't you.'

As her hand slipped from his, he walked away, leaving her to cry to herself, a crumpled emotional heap in the school yard.

Mikazuki had never forgotten that day.

"I have found that my heart belongs to no one," Seraj had indeed felt very different about that subject now.

"Then why do you want to be with me?" Mikazuki was confused.

"I have thought about how I've been feeling about you," he lied. "Usually, I never paid any attention to you and since I was with someone, I didn't pay any mind to you but now I've realized that I've missed a great opportunity Mikazuki, will you go out with me?"

The Japanese girl's face lit up with surprise and joy as she clasped her hands together. "Of course I will," her smile stretched from ear to ear. It was as if her wildest fantasy had come true. Mikazuki could hardly believe what she was hearing. It was as if she was dreaming and someone would wake her up soon. "I've been waiting for this opportunity for a long time. I just know I can make you happy." She beamed as she nearly jumped into a hug.

"Well…This will be interesting…" Yaone commented as a small smiled adorned her pink lips. "Very interesting indeed…"

'I'm sure that Lucifer will be most amused with this newly acquired news.'

XxXxXx

School had let out not too long ago and Yaone stood alone on a street corner, dressed in her uniform as she watched several cars and students pass by. As the third car passed by, Lucifer appeared by the blond, dressed in a black Victorian suit with a white cravat and white frills that cascaded from the sleeves of his jacket.

"Is that so?" Lucifer frowned upon hearing the blond's report of Seraj's latest actions.

"Hm, not the reaction I thought you'd have. Are you getting annoying at Seraj?" Yaone asked.

"It's irritating and fascinating at the same time. I'm not sure if he's a moron or a genius," the dark angel seemed amused but a part of her could tell that he was also angry.

"A genius? I think he's very stupid myself," Yaone noted. "What kind of moron do you have to be to pull this kind of stunt again? You think he'd learn his lesson with that Rie girl."

"I guess I'll have to be direct about it now."

"Direct? Lucifer, are you actually falling for him?" She dared to ask, even though she didn't expect much more than a vague answer in return.

"I cannot say for certain."

"You mean you don't know."

"For some reason, when he called me a rapist, I felt a prang in my heart. I'm still trying to figure out what that means," the green-haired angel frowned as perplexion crossed his tanned features. No matter how much he had tried to think on the subject, he couldn't draw a certain conclusion on it. He had not felt that way in a long time, and the angel refused to refer to it as love.

"This is a surprise. It's actually the first time I've seen you get upset about something like that," Yaone noted. She wasn't even sure that someone as cold as Lucifer was capable of such a fond feeling, and now that she had witnessed it herself, she had seen a side of him that no one else had.

"It's the first time I've felt this way in a long time."

"A long time is how many years, exactly?" After all, angels had longer life spans than humans and what a human considers a long time, someone like Lucifer could consider a short period of time.

"The last time I had truly been in love was twenty-two years ago I loved a white-winged angel who called himself Nova and took the form of a woman, but he backstabbed me in order to return to heaven and reassume his place as an archangel," Lucifer touched on the subject, but didn't wish to go in to great detail on it. He was in no mood or condition to reveal any personal weaknesses, especially to someone like Yaone, who was deviant in nature.

"Guess I'm just not used to seeing you like this," the blonde stated. It was awkward to her.

"It isn't something I want, but it isn't something I can avoid either. I just can't believe I fell in love with a human," the very being that he was told to prostrate himself before and serve by God was the thing that he ultimately desired. It sickened him.

"You certainly hate my race, don't you?" Yaone wasn't too thrilled with his opinion. Who knows what he thought of her.

"We were both created by him so why should angels have to bow to humans? I bow to no one." Above all else, Lucifer wanted to make that perfectly clear.

"I wouldn't want you to. You're better than the humans anyway."

"I am. Aren't I?" Lucifer smirked to himself in satisfaction. The Satanists like Yaone truly knew the correct way to perceive things. Angels were before humans, so it was the humans that should serve the angels, and not the other way around.

"There's the old familiar cog wheels I see turning. Seems like you have a plan," Yaone smiled. It was nice seeing the old Lucifer back.

"Just a surprise for him."

XxXxXx

"Oh, Lucifer!" Mikazuki called out as she moved on top of him, nude and blushing as her body trembled from the pleasure he gave her. The angel lay below her, on top of Seraj's bed with his magnificent wings spread across his covers.

"You're such a delinquent. You sinful girl," his lips curled in to a smile as he stared up at the girl, who moved her hips and writhed in pleasure above him. Seraj would definitely be shocked by this discovery. The very thought of the torn expression on his face would be enough to make his black heart sing with glee. 'Tempting her wasn't hard. The body doesn't lie, after all, and all I had to do really was lure her here by sounding like Seraj on the phone. Petty girl…' The wicked angel thought to himself as he ran his large, elegant hands down her arched back. 'All she truly wants is love, it didn't matter who it was from. Pathetic, lonely creature.' His hands began to roam over her stomach and breasts as Mikazuki moaned in pleasure from his sheer touch.

Seraj walked up to his bedroom door and heard peculiar noises coming from inside. The bed was moving and a girl was moaning. It sounded like…No! It couldn't be!

The Nepali's face lit up in shock as he quickly bust through the door to see a sight that was most ghastly. There, sitting on Lucifer's hips was the girl he had asked to go out with him. Her body was covered in sweat and those chocolate brown eyes were reflecting the pleasure that he was giving her. Lucifer smiled casually at the boy while his skilled hands toyed with the girl's perky breasts.

"What in the hell is going on!?!" Seraj shouted in both surprise and anger as the dark angel ran a hand along the girl's face.

"It's funny how the human mind so easily succumbs to temptation," Lucifer commented as Seraj growled with his hands balled to either side and his hair shading his eyes. The Nepali gritted his teeth and shook. Livid wasn't even the word for the strange stir of emotion that he had felt in that moment of time.

He was pissed…No, he was beyond pissed. He wanted to kill Lucifer where he lay for not only having sex with the girl he claimed to love, but using her in his sick plan, and not to mention having sex in his bed was another insulting blow to his pride. Lucifer had one upped him again. But, a part of Seraj was hurt for some reason. Looking at the two of them in such a position nearly made him wish that he was in Mikazuki's place, shortly before his conflicting emotions beat him up for thinking such homosexual things.

"Did she make you angry by cheating on you? That's alright. I took care of her for you," Lucifer shoved the girl off of him, revealing a knife that he had plunged beneath her breasts. Mikazuki's form fell lifelessly from the bed and topped on to the floor.

"What? You killed her too?" The Nepali stalked over to the bed side and began to gripe at the deviant angel. "Why? Why the hell did you do that? How dare you seduce her like that!"

Lucifer grabbed the boy by his collar and harshly pulled him down on his nude form, where they were nearly nose to nose. "I did this for you. I want to show you the true nature of mankind. The true depths of the human emotions and how most cannot overcome their lustful temptations. She thought that she loved you, but she found herself wanting me. It's sad really."

That was it.

He couldn't take it anymore as he shoved the angel away from him. Lucifer still had a grip on his shirt, and tore two buttons off as he was forced away from the boy.

"Don't talk to me. Just get away from me," the black-haired boy seethed. 'Why? Why am I so upset about all of this? To be truthful, I'm not really angry at the fact that he seduced her or even the fact that he killed her…No, I'm far too used to him doing that. I even had a feeling that he'd do this. I really didn't want him to go to her. I wanted him to go to me. Why? Why did he seduce her and not me? I just wanted him to go after me, instead of going after everyone else. He always goes to everyone else around me.' That very fact in itself upset him more than anything. It was as if Lucifer paid attention to everyone but him, and they were supposed to be in a pact. Didn't that mean that they shared a special bond? So why was Lucifer bonding with Saionji and Mikazuki, but not him?

Strong arms wrapped around his shaken form as he was hugged from behind. Seraj could feel the angel's breath on his neck as he was nuzzled sweetly. NOW he wanted to pay attention to him! It was far too late for that.

"Are you jealous?" Teasing! That question just teased him, and made him feel at unease with his already confused emotions.

Shoving the clingy angel away in a fit, he whirled around and shouted at him. "Get away from me, you slutty angel!"

"If am a slut then what was she? She was with you and I wasn't," Lucifer retorted. The whole situation was irritating him, and this was no time for Seraj to act like a whiny brat.

"You know…You knew that I was with her and you took her from me," Seraj said lowly as he walked silently into another room. Standing there nude for a moment, the angel scratched his head and stared at the door way for a few moments as silence filled the room.

After a few moments, he decided to put some clothes on. After getting dressed, he cast a gaze to Mikazuki's corpse. 'Such garbage. I need to take a shower just to wash the scum off.'

At that moment in time, a shower sounded like just the thing he needed to take his mind off of the tension and cold emotions they currently held for each other. Seraj would come to his senses and he would cool off and think to himself as he usually did.

The angel walked towards the door way and turned the corner to find Seraj running at him with a cross saber drawn. "Die!" The Nepali boy shouted with pure rage in his eyes.

'What? This again?' Lucifer thought as his red eyes widened in shock. This was something that he had not expected. He had misjudged Seraj, and this time, it may cost him his life.

…To Be Continued