Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Romancing Lucifer ❯ Contract 14: Passion ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XxXxXx

Romancing Lucifer

Contract 14: Passion

By: Melissa Norvell

XxXxXx

'I'll hate myself when I wake up and he'll no longer be attractive to me. That's what happens when you lust after someone, right? You want them until you can't stand it, then when you get them; the game is no longer exciting so you stop. Lucifer will be like that. This is just some lonely, curious escapade and it will be over soon.' Seraj thought to himself, as he tried to convince himself that it was all just a part of his game. If he thought of it as anything else, then he would fall into the devil's game.

Lucifer kissed him in the same strong, passionate way that he had before, only this time, it was slower. His large, yet precise hands roamed over his body, caressing his every intricate detail as it sent shivers up his spine. Seraj trembled beneath his hands as his nervous nature sat in. He was about to have sex with the king of the fallen archangels.

This was the ultimate sin. This was something that could not be taken back or repented for in any form or fashion.

"I guess this is it," the Nepali boy said, a hint of nervousness was laced in his voice.

"Something wrong?" Lucifer's voice as smooth as silk, but something seemed different about him this time around. Seraj didn't know if it was the change of feeling or his mind playing tricks on him but the black-winged angel seemed romantic and even kind, even though the word seemed like an oxymoron for the dark angel.

"Of course there is, I'm nervous," Seraj looked slightly irritated at the question. Why did Lucifer have to call him out on that kind of thing? It was embarrassing. There was nothing like feeling incompetent in front of Lucifer.

Then, a large, elegant, ringed hand gently caressed the side of his face. "Don't worry, I'll start off slow," the angel reassured him as his hands slowly trailed along his skin, leaving goose bumps in their wake, which caused the boy to blush and close his eyes, although he was still trembling. His confidence had been broken due to Lucifer's inquiry about him being nervous earlier.

"Heh, poor thing," Lucifer chuckled darkly as he splayed a hand across his chest.

"Do you get off on this?" Seraj turned his head to the side with a frown as his cheeks flushed again.

"Hopefully, I'll be getting off on you before the night is over," the angel's voice dropped a depth as he stared into the boy's eyes like a tiger over a wounded gazelle, about to seal the kill.

"What?" This only made Seraj blush even more, and as much as he proclaimed to hate it, secretly it was hard for him to get used to the welling feeling that was expanding in his gut.

Then, the angel got close to his face, with that dark smirk of his. "Or maybe, I want to get you off."

Those words, and the way that the breath from his lips hit his face only made the boy squirm once with an indescribable feeling that he had a hard time controlling and no amount of denial could make him tell the angel to stop now.

'I feel dizzy, like I can't think straight…In fact, I'm not thinking straight.' Seraj berated himself, but let the words slip from his mouth. "You're beautiful…"

"Of course you'd think that. It's a general opinion of angels," Lucifer was amused at that simple phrase, disregarding the fact that it took such a long time for him to even say such a thing.

"I did a report on you for a school project and…from what it said about you, I never thought you'd be like this," the angel then drug his hand slowly down Seraj's chest and stomach as he listened to the boy's words.

"Angels are said to be God's most perfect creations and I am more than most."

"You sure are arrogant," the Nepali commented on his last sentence.

Lucifer then ran his tongue up his neck and chin as he gently took a hand full of that black hair in his hand and tugged his head back as his moist tongue licked up his chin. He murmured 'shut up' against his tanned skin as he stuck his tongue inside of the boy's mouth and began to French kiss him, starting off slowly until Seraj got the feeling for it.

Seraj moaned as he kissed him back a little unsurely. 'This kiss…This kiss is burning hot. I feel like touching fire.' He then felt the burning hot hand trail up his shirt and sear the skin beneath it. 'His touch is searing my skin. Damn…I've never felt anything like this before. He overwhelms me and it's easy to get lost in him. Is this lust? I mean, I've made out with Sajani many times and it's never felt like this.' He felt the shirt being gently removed from his shoulders and heard the rustle of the fabric as it hit the floor below and black feathers surrounded him. Then, he heard the sound of Lucifer's heavy; renaissance-style coat hit the floor. 'Those feathers…' Panting, he broke the kiss as he rested his head on his wing. "I like the feeling of your feathers."

"Do you?" Lucifer kissed down his chest. "Then you'll feel them beneath you as we make love."

Seraj then blinked as a shocked expression crossed his face. Did Lucifer, the ice king, just say what he thought he had said? 'What? Did he just say make love? That voice…That voice seemed…kind. I mean, Lucifer always seems kind. He outright mocks human kindness. Underneath his elegant exterior lurks the black heart of a sick, psychotic and murderous being…But I can't help but feel this way about him. Am I just another victim? How does he feel about me?' He was pulled out of his thoughts as tingles of pleasure shot up his spine as the devious angel sucked on his nipple. Seraj couldn't stand it. His toes curled and he threw back his head and arched under him as a moan escaped his mouth. 'His touches are skilled and I can't keep my inhibitions in forever…It really doesn't seem like I'm his victim. I wonder if this is what it's like to sell your soul to the devil? I can see why he turns straight men gay. I can't help but to think he's gorgeous and I've never seen anything in a man…even though he claims not to have a gender.' Then, he glanced up to see the angel's pants hit the floor as his eyes widened and his thoughts berated him. 'Then again, he's a liar too.'

"W-What are you going to do with that?" He asked more nervously then he thought he would as his thoughts berated him.

They playful angel stuck his fingers inside the rims of the boy's pants, but before he could get anywhere, Seraj quickly grabbed his wrists as he felt a frantic feeling overcome his that mixed with the tingling sensation that grew in the pit of his stomach. "What are you doing?"

"Taking off your pants."

"You're not sticking that in me." Judging from the sheer size of the angel's member, the Nepali boy concluded that Lucifer's talk about angelic beings being well-endowed was no lie. He didn't see how it could have fit into a woman, much less his backside.

"Relax, I'm going to show you something else," Lucifer said as he leaned against him, pressing his growing erection into his body. He did more than give him the point.

"You're not putting your mouth there either," the boy scolded.

"I won't and I won't put my hand there either," that very statement confused Seraj. If he wasn't going to give him a hand job or a blow job, then what the hell was he going to do? No doubt it was something sneaky and underhanded.

"Then, what are you going to do?" Seraj asked with a quirk of his eyebrow.

"You'll never know unless you let me have my way," the angel smirked.

"That makes me uneasy."

He felt smooth lips kiss his cheek as the angel picked him up and carried him to his bed. Then, the familiar black shroud of feathers wrapped around him and he felt a muscular frame being laid upon his own. Lucifer, while tall, didn't seem to weigh as much as he thought he did. Perhaps angels, like birds, had hollow bones.

When the angel was fully on him, his golden eyes widened as he realized one thing. 'My pants are gone!'

"I want to feel you against me," Lucifer purred into his ear. Those words, while he knew he shouldn't listen, made him feel calm. He damned himself for falling into the angel's evil temptation but there was nothing he could do about it, and when he thought about it, there was nothing that he wanted to do about it.

"Am I crushing your wings?" Seraj asked about the seemingly fragile appendages that had been placed below him.

"Do I look in pain to you?"

"You have too much pride to look in pain."

Lucifer smirked at the comment. "You got me there. Ready to experience our bond?" The pentagram flashed on the angel's earring as it did a half spin on his ear.

Seraj then knew the meaning of such a phrase as his eyes widened when he felt an incredible rush of emotions and pleasure rush to his head as the angel rocked his hips on top of his. He could feel the hard shaft move up and down atop of his own hardening member as he snaked his arms around the angel's powerful shoulders and flushed a slight red and tried to keep from moaning. "Lucifer…" He murmured as he rested his head on the angel's shoulder.

"It's not even penetration but I wasn't going to do it with you still wearing pants," the angel commented. There was no way that he was going to rub up against that abrasive clothing.

The Nepali boy ran his hands across the angel's shoulders as he felt where the base of his wings went into his skin. The contrast of feathers and flesh was one of wonder and as he moved his hands up, he noticed the imperfection that haunted him from the day they first met. 'Those scars…'

"Do you still feel that pain?" The question seemed sympathetic coming from the usually abrasive Seraj, but he figured that he might as well comfort Lucifer, if his scars agonized him.

"What?" The green-haired angel seemed shocked at his statement.

"These scars are so deep," Seraj ran his fingers over the infamous 666 mark on his right shoulder as he noticed how deep of a brand it actually was. Receiving such a thing must have been painful beyond measure.

"It's really none of your concern," the angel frowned for a moment but generally seemed nonchalant about his old wounds, even though the fact that the boy brought up his old wounds, sent flashbacks of the painful instance reeling through his mind, which he quickly rid himself of. "Besides, I deserved it, right?" He sat a hand on the side of the boy's face.

"Stop acting so distant," Seraj sat a hand on top of his. "This is our pact and I'm trying to make the best of it, so bond with me."

"Kid-" Lucifer began but was cut off by Seraj putting a finger to his lips.

"Don't call me kid when we're having sex," the black-haired boy looked a little annoyed at the comment.

"Anyone is a child compared to me," the angel noted that his age was a factor in his reasoning for calling him a kid.

Seraj quickly changed the subject. "I like this feeling, although it's a little strange having a heavier body on mine," the boy had remembered when he made out with Sajani, how delicate and light her frame was. Now, he had the masculine angel on him, and while Lucifer was undoubtedly light for his build and height, he was heavier than a woman.

"You trying to say something?" Lucifer continued to move seductively on top of the now lightly panting boy.

"Yeah, that I feel like I'm going to explode."

Lucifer smirked and sped up his movements. This caused the pleasure in Seraj's body to intensify as he squirmed below the winged creature. It was too much! He couldn't stand what the angel was doing to him. Lucifer made him insane and desperate for any way to relieve the pleasure. Urgently, his hands roamed the angel's body in an untamed and feverish way. It was as if he needed the angel's touch to live.

"You bastard!"

"Then explode," the angel purred perversely into his ear, which caused Seraj's eyes to widen in surprise.

"Are you serious?" He turned to question him further but was only met by a hot, hard kiss on the lips.

He didn't know how much longer he could hold on. Lucifer's passion was more then he could handle. The angel was like an untamed wildfire, that only grew in intensity as time passed. His head reeled and his vision was cloudy but through it all, he could clearly see the King of the Eastern Skies' movements and at times like this, he could see why Lucifer was one of the four crowned princes of hell.

Even if he was a sinful, disgusting creature (or deemed so by humanity) he felt lucky to be with such a seductive and skilled angel.

XxXxXx

He could feel the light panting of the spiky-haired angel as he ran his hand over the base of his wings and breathed heavily as the last tremors of pleasure subsided. Seraj couldn't even speak for a whole five minutes as he tried to get used to the feeling of release. It was the first time that he ever came for anyone and he never would have imagined that it would be in a situation like this, for a being that wasn't even human.

"How was that?" He felt the angel smile against his chest, where the side of his face lay. How do you answer a question like that? Seraj's weary mind, after five minutes, finally thought of a response.

"It felt so good…I've never felt anything like that before," Seraj then placed a hand on the side of the being's flawless face. "It was definitely nothing like I thought it would feel."

Lucifer nuzzled into his hand affectionately. "I hope you know that this is not the end of our pact."

"What?" There was more? How much more was there? He felt as if he barely lived through that incident and there was more? The boy started to panic.

"We have to unify to have a good bond."

"Unify?" Surely he didn't mean-

"Yes, intercourse."

Seraj frowned. "I did agree," he responded as he felt Lucifer lift himself off of him. Then the Nepali boy was flipped over onto his stomach. "Hey! What are you-" His complaint was cut short as the angel laid his head on his shoulder and hooked his arms up the boy's chest and rested his hands on his shoulders.

"Now, Seraj, I need one final thing to complete our pact- your innocence."

"What?" The boy's eyes widened as he felt something push through him that felt more painful than anything he could imagine. Seraj let out a pained yell. He never felt anything like that in his life. Making love to another man was definitely a pleasure and pain go hand in hand scenario.

XxXxXx

He lay on his stomach, panting a sweating. The sensations of pleasure overrode his pained state earlier and though it was odd being the one who was penetrated, the Nepali boy was left feeling pleased ten times over. He couldn't begin to count the number of times he had come but it was soon a feeling that he got used to. He couldn't believe that he was no longer a virgin and slightly beside of him, lying on his back with his pitch black wings stretched across his bed was the beautiful creature that he had just mated with.

Seraj turned his head to the side, where he breathed deeply the powdery scent of the angel's feathers. He loved that scent and the feeling of the soft, sticky feathers.

It was silent for a few moments before Lucifer spoke up.

"You were saying something about putting it in you?"

"Bastard…" Seraj murmured in a lackadaisical voice.

"Tired?" Lucifer's tone was lazy itself.

"Yes and you should be. You're always so damned relaxed all of the time. Man, I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow," Seraj grumbled as he remembered how large the angel had been, and nothing knew more of his size then his poor insides.

"Divine beings are well endowed."

"Yeah, yeah."

Seraj then felt the bed shift beneath him as the angel kissed the back of his head. "Sleep well."

"You…You tainted me…and took my virginity…"

The angel rested his head on the mattress and looked to the boy as he thought about the words that he had just uttered. 'Why do I get the feeling things won't be like this when I wake up.' He was beginning to have second thoughts of what this instance truly meant for them. Lucifer frowned to himself. What did he expect? Everyone he slept with seemed to think along the same lines. 'Perhaps it was too early for him to make the sacrifice…Hmmm…Damn my sexual nature.'

Lucifer closed his red eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Seraj didn't know how much time had passed since he woke up. The boy winced as he pulled himself up out of bed. "Huh?" Golden eyes glanced behind him to see the outstretched wing he had been sleeping on. "An endless sea of black…" He said barely above a whisper as he winced again. "Damn, my ass is killing me."

The Nepali boy then lifted up the sheets he had been under to see that he had not been dreaming. He really did have sex with that black-winged angel. When reality hit him full force, his eyes widened as a look of shock and horror crossed his face. 'It's true! I wasn't dreaming…I…I didn't…I couldn't…People who are homosexual are sinful and are to be killed in my country! There's no way that I can to Nepal…To my parents…' Seraj had sealed his own fate with that pact. The boy frowned in sorrow and guilt at his own actions. "He seduced me…"

Seraj then got up slowly and walked awkwardly to the bathroom.

XxXxXx

Lucifer woke up several minutes later as he heard the sound of the water hitting the ground from the shower and he inhaled the smell of soap. The creature slowly sat up and outstretched his wings as he glanced over to the empty side of the bed, where a few black feathers remained. He picked one up and examined it. 'One step closer to him becoming mine…I sense a disturbance in the air, however. I wonder how Seraj feels today.' He closed his eyes. 'Seems like he's already regretting things…Just as I expected. Looks like I'll have to wait a little longer to fulfill my plans.'

Seraj leaned against the wall of the shower as the water beat against his body. His expression was crestfallen as his hair shaded his eyes and a deep-set frown was chiseled on his face. 'What did I do?' He questioned himself as flashbacks assaulted his senses of the two in lying on top of each other as the angel moved in perfect, tantalizing rhythms that drove him crazy. Then, he thought of how he whispered sexy words into his ears that made him shutter with excitement. He saw his own hands, running along the angel's chest and through the silky mint strands on his head. 'I just sold my soul to Satan…What do I do now? I mean…Lucifer…' Another flashback assaulted him of the angel's graceful, nude figure and one of the many passionate kisses they shared. 'He's absolutely gorgeous. I'm intoxicated by him. Everything about him excites me; his touch, his smell, his passion, strength and looks. But he's a wicked, wicked man. Was this rape? I mean…I did enjoy it…Wait! No! What am I thinking? There's no way! It was just seduction! He's the devil for crying out loud! Besides, it's not like he cares about me. To him…I'm just a toy…'

While his mind waged war on itself, his frown deepened. "Damn…Then why am I so upset about all of this?"

The boy then turned off the water to see the angel, sitting up in his bed. The blood red gaze went straight to him as Lucifer spoke.

"That was a good night," he smirked slightly. "What do you think?"

Seraj said nothing.

"Was it really that bad?" Lucifer didn't have to predict this to know what was happening.

"You…You took advantage of me because of our pact," the words were almost forced. A part of Seraj didn't want to say it, but he couldn't allow himself to grow close to the angel for fear of further tainting himself.

"The pact requires a close bond and you gave that to me in order to keep people from dying, right?" Lucifer asked. It seemed that he was wrong. The night they had shared before truly meant nothing, and yet, a part of him was disappointed by this fact.

"You used me…" Seraj's words, though slightly emotional were cold. He would think of it as a stab to the angel, but found that his heart was too hard and would probably break that knife.

"Call it what you wish," Lucifer was avoidant and hid his disappointment.

"I will and I'm calling you a rapist."

Rarely did words hurt Lucifer, and rarely did he show emotion but the comment caught him off guard and the knife had actually pierced that seemingly stone heart as his face lit up in surprise. "What?" His voice even left its usual calm pitch and sounded a little frightened at the mention of the word. 'I had a feeling this would happen…So why is it still a shock to me? What's wrong with me? To let a human make me feel this way.'

"You…you raped me."

Those words slammed into his ear drums again as a look of anger began to grow on the angel's face. "You cannot rape the willing, and you were more than willing. Do not make pleasured noises and tell me how much you liked it if it is rape. You're just upset because you might be homosexual. Stop trying to fool yourself."

"I'm not gay!" Seraj shouted in frustration as the angel closed his eyes, trying to contain whatever sadistic urges plagued him.

"For someone who isn't, you deny it with a lot of confusion in your tone. Not only that but you seem a little like you want to back out of your pact and take back the tie that made us closer."

"You lied to me." It was a weak defense but a defense nonetheless.

"What did you expect?" Might as well make it seem like a lie, or at least Lucifer came to that conclusion. He didn't really understand why he was so hurt over being called a rapist himself. He smirked lightly at his own stupidity, to think that a mere human- an imperfect copy of God, could capture him in such a way. "This is what happens when you mess with things you don't understand." Indeed, Seraj didn't understand Lucifer in the slightest and even if the angel wanted to tell him the extent of what he could have possibly felt, there was no way that he would now. 'However…This is what happens when I begin to feel things I shouldn't as well. For some reason, him calling me a rapist actually seemed to hurt. This pain I feel in my chest…is something more than the pact. Words have never been so bothersome before…So why should they be now?'

…To Be Continued…