Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Romancing Lucifer ❯ Contract 13: Seduction ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XxXxXx

Romancing Lucifer

By: Melissa Norvell

Contract 13: Seduction

XxXxXx

Seraj sat in the corner of his room backwards in a wooden kitchen chair as he stared down the cold, metal object that he held in his hands as he contemplated to himself. 'Now…All I have to do is wait until the time is right and I can drive it straight through his heart. If I don't pull through with this plan, then I might as well give in to him.' The Nepali just sincerely hoped that his will power would be stronger then Lucifer's plot this time.

Lucifer entered the room a half an hour later and paused as he thought to himself. 'The air is tense in here.' His crimson sights then fell upon the boy, who sat in the corner in a quiet and suspicious manner. 'I wonder what that boy is planning. Time to have some fun, and finally break him in once and for all.'

Seraj closed his eyes as he heard the clacking of the angel's footsteps. 'There he is…He's getting closer…' His hand gripped the cross saber tightly, ready to make his strike. This would be it. He would slay the angel for sure this time. There was no turning back for him now.

As Lucifer's form reached the chair, Seraj swiftly turned and shot towards him, letting out a primal yell as he drove the saber into the angel's chest. Red eyes widened as the angel realized what the boy had done. He was shocked to see that Seraj actually had formed enough courage to strike him.

Lucifer's shocked then turned into a serious, yet victorious look. "I knew it," he said resolutely as he firmly grabbed the boy's wrist and slammed him into the wall. Seraj grunted in pain as he protectively held the cross saber, stained with the evil angel's blood and shook with emotions. "You little traitor. How dare you defile our pact?"

The green-haired angel let Seraj know in more ways than one,that he was beyond angry with him.

"Ugh!" The black-haired boy cried out under the angel's crushing grip as he struggled against Lucifer's grip. "Let me go, you black winged bastard!"

"I don't think so, little boy. I'm done playing these cat-and-mouse games and the moment you try to kill me is the moment that you pay dearly," the mint-haired angel's words were cold and brash. "You think that miserable little cross saber will exorcise me? You're a fool and you're lucky if I don't send you straight to hell myself. Keeping my the deal I made not to kill humans is only a minute factor, don't think that I can't directly kill them. You seriously underestimate me," Lucifer leaned in close to Seraj, so close that the boy could feel his breath on his face. So close that the scent of cologne and feathers intoxicated his senses. "I am not the devil for no reason at all."

For that moment, Seraj couldn't speak. He simply stared into the cold angel's eyes. For some reason, Lucifer's eyes although angry brought back fond memories of their first meeting and he soon found himself entranced by them. 'His eyes are ice cold…but I can't help but feel like I'm in a trance every time I look into them. They are the color of blood.' The conflicted boy thought as he glanced from the bloody cross saber, back to the wounded angel. 'Why do I feel so torn? I hate it when he looks at me like that, with those angry, miserable eyes. Why? I should hate him, but a part of me can't kill him. A part of me is still drawn to him, even though he's killed everyone around me. I can't help but sickeningly be attracted to him. What's wrong with me? Am I stupid? He's a killer!'

With those last convincing thoughts, Seraj allowed his anger to build up as he defiantly glared back at Lucifer. "You…You killed Ukayou and you hurt Yaone." He remembered the pain of and the tears of that fateful day- the day of Ukayou's suicide. It was all that angel's fault. It was his entire fault that his friend now lay six foot underground.

"She knows the consequences of dealing with my directly, and you should by now," the cruel angel continued to stare him down in an angry, predatory manner. "How long are you going to keep pretending that things will be alright? You stupid boy," he downsized the Nepali boy.

"Ugh!" The livid boy lunged forward to stab the angel again, but his shaking hand was held in place. "Why won't you-?" His sentence was cut off.

"Why won't I what? Die? Do you want me to die? Aren't you supposed to be holy?" The angel taunted with a sadistic smile. "Just because you believe in a different god doesn't mean that it's any less than the one in Christianity." After all, all religions basis were the same to Lucifer and many of the divine beings had thought that themselves. They all had a main pillar of power and an opposing dark pillar of evil who longed to take the position of power from the pillar of good.

The angel let go of Seraj and back up, holding out his arms with a smirk on his face. "Go ahead, if you think you can do it, then stab me."

He received nothing but a glare in turn.

Was he trying to dare him to kill him? This had to be another one of his tricks. Seraj knew as soon as he tried to even charge at him, then something would undoubtedly turn in the angel's favor. Maybe this was a challenge of sorts and if he went to kill Lucifer off, he'd be killed instead. It was so infuriating! Lucifer was so damned hard to read and held a constant tone of voice that only grew cold when he was angry and it did so in a way that was indistinguishable on how angry he truly was. There was no greater conundrum then the angel's attitude.

"What are you waiting for?" Lucifer turned around with his back facing Seraj and glanced over his shoulder with a smile on his face. "Here, is this better? My back is turned."

"Stop taunting me, you prick," the black-haired teen growled.

"I'm the prick?" The angel questioned with a quirk of his eyebrow. "I think you shouldn't talk about being in that category if I were you." It was a warning that was well worth listening to.

"What?" That was it, something inside of Seraj snapped as he blindly charged at the angel with his weapon drawn. "No one is like you!"

Lucifer simply turned around. He had predicted this moment, and if the Nepali's actions lived up to his predictions, then he had nothing to fear. Seraj's drew back the cross saber and thrust it forward, driving it into the angel's shoulder as he lowered his sights to the ground as the angel looked down at him with a frown. "You couldn't do it, could you? You couldn't kill me." He smirked in satisfaction. "This is no longer a game, this is a victory. I've already won and you know your place as one who took the pact. I've clearly won this battle and in a way that I didn't expect."

"Why? Why can't I kill you?" The boy panted as his shaking hand slowly and awkwardly pulled the cross saber from the angel's body. Twice he had the opportunity to slay Lucifer and twice he had failed. No matter what, it seemed as though he was too weak- both in will and strength to slay the demented, sadistic killer before him. "You did this. You hexed me somehow, did you?"

"The feelings that you have are your own, not anything I gave to you," Lucifer explained. "You can't blame any of this on me."

"What do you want from me? You're a wicked man…What Yaone said about you was true," Seraj muttered darkly.

"Oh, what was she saying?" Lucifer sounded quite interested in his follower's opinion.

"She said that you were the only angel that was smart enough and good enough to be put on the same level as God. I've tried to get rid of you and kill you but you're always ten steps ahead of me. You truly are a genius." It was something that Seraj couldn't bear to admit, but didn't have a choice to. The facts were simply the facts- Lucifer was a mastermind at both mental and physical torture.

"Thank you, and as to your question…" The red-eyed angel tipped the boy's head up to look at him. "First, you must tell me something."

"What?"

"There has to be a reason that you can't kill me and your actions are the pure truth. I can tell a man's lying actions." This would be the point of proof. If Seraj could admit to why he couldn't kill him, then they may be ready to take their pact to the next step.

"I've never killed anyone before." It wasn't like it was something that Seraj was used to. He wasn't a killer like Lucifer and certainly didn't take any pride in stripping a life from its mortal body. He didn't even see how Lucifer could take such sadistic glee in it.

"It's funny since you talk so tough."

"Shut up," Seraj growled at the blow as he closed his eyes and frowned, turning his head away shamefully. A few moments later, it was turned back and he found himself staring into those familiar eyes of red.

"Keep the pact with me and I'll give you anything you desire," he had made this promise to Seraj before and he shoved it away, but this time, things were a little different. He had promised himself that if he could not kill Lucifer this time, then he would give into him and that's what he was going to do.

"Will you go away?" He asked, irritated.

"When you fulfill your revenge." Hopefully, Lucifer would be able to convince him otherwise; at least that was one of his underlying plans.

"Fine…" Seraj sighed and closed his eyes. "I'll do it."

Shortly after he agreed, his lips were met with those of Lucifer's as the two shared a quick kiss, but as soon as it turned into something deeper, the boy pulled away.

"What are you doing?"

"What you agreed to do. You want to get rid of me?" Lucifer leaned his weight into the boy's body, allowing his to feel his entirety and his excitement.

"Yes…" Seraj responded uncomfortably as he felt the hardening member pressed against him.

"Then do this…" The angel hissed seductively into his ear.

"But I'm not-" The black-haired boy began to argue before he was kissed again.

"Then pretend I'm a woman." Whether or not it was truly him Seraj had in his head didn't matter for this moment. He had ways of making the boy realize that it was him and not whatever sick fantasy he had in his head. If he could achieve the pact with the Nepali boy, then it would be even harder to break their bond. It was a crucial step in his plan.

"Well, your hands are so elegant, it is hard to tell," Seraj muttered, in a failed attempt to be sarcastic, although it failed miserably.

"You can close your eyes," Lucifer purred as his lips brushed against the other males and his voice became low and seductive, "but I doubt that they'll stay that way for long."

"Wait…What? What are you doing?" Seraj didn't know whether to be shocked or feel as though his brain had died. He could no longer deny the free-falling feeling in the pit of his stomach and the fire that had begun to burn in his groin.

"Just a rite to strengthen our bond. It'll only be what you want it to be, unfortunately," Lucifer's face became a little perplexed at the statement, as if he himself didn't know what to think of the possible emptiness of the situation. Something didn't feel right, if the situation were hollow to Lucifer. He wanted the boy to feel something, even if he had to force some sort of feelings from him. Why was this situation so awkward, even for him?

"What do you mean 'unfortunately'?" Seraj asked. The way he said it could have meant a number of different things. He was curious as to what exactly it meant.

"Well, if it were up to me, I'd screw you senseless." Such a forward answer nearly sent shivers up the male's spine as those toxic words were like a poison that swept through his body and manipulated his feelings so badly that he couldn't distinguish love, lust, repulsion or sheer confusion.

"What? Why?" The black-haired boy had to admit- that phrase scared the shit out of him.

"Why do you think, boy?" The angel asked.

"If I knew would I be asking you?" The answer was pretty simple to Seraj. He wouldn't ask a question if he had already knew the answer.

The skillful angel began to place hot kisses down his neck and collar bone, each one precisely laid in just the right spot to make Seraj shudder with excitement as Lucifer's passionate lips caressed his skin as he spoke. "Just shut up and enjoy it."

"Kind of hard to do when you're not gay," the defense was a weak one, deep in his innermost workings, Seraj knew that his will was slowly crumbling under the angel's victorious mental hold.

"You can always pretend I'm a woman or maybe…" The angel slid up Seraj's body sensually and moved close to his lips. "You'll just have to get used to it," he leaned in to capture the boy's lips beneath him, engaging in a deep, passionate kiss.

At that moment in time, Seraj felt overpowered by the raw emotion, and he thought that his head was going to burst as Lucifer's skillful tongue worked its magic on his senses. 'My head is spinning and my body is trembling. His hands are very skilled and they know just where to touch me to have me reeling in pleasure…It's hard to concentrate…' His thoughts ended as their lips separated from the kiss. Seraj felt the room spinning around him. The only thing that seemed to stand still was the two of them. The Nepali boy cast his gaze up as he stared at the spiraling ceiling of his room as Lucifer's hands roamed over every inch of him, setting his body ablaze. 'Damn…He's skilled…Maybe Yaone was right…' The angel's fingers slowly and tenderly caressed every curve, down to the slightest detail. 'The way he touches me…I've never been touched like this before. It makes my head hazy and it feels like everything is spinning.' The black-haired male could feel the hot kisses trail down his neck as his shirt was opened. Those precise hands roamed over his bare skin for a few moments as the familiar sensation of his touch sunk into his senses before lips trailed over his skin once more. Seraj glanced to the side to see the onyx feathers around him. Then, as if he had completely zoned out, everything blurred and the only distinct noise he could hear was the rustling of feathers that shot surreally through his mind like a dream. 'Feathers…the flapping of wings and an odd humming noise.' He thought as Lucifer's voice cut into his thoughts.

"Seems like you're enjoying this," the angel, of course, was amused.

"What are you doing to me?" Seraj's voice was strained and sounded half-way insane as he was slowly losing all touch with reality.

"Hopefully, I'm pleasuring you." Even though the answer was typically him, Seraj couldn't help but think that it plunged so much deeper into his emotions then that.

"I'm not…" Seraj soon lost the words he once had as the angel slid up his body, slow and seductive with that familiar smirk on his face, only this time, there was something different about it. Something was different than before, and if he were thinking straight, in every literal sense of the word, then he could figure out the cryptic expression.

Lucifer kissed him once more, but this time Seraj pulled back and held Lucifer's chin in his hand.

"Since I'm going to do this no matter what. I might as well tell you how I really feel." This was it. He knew that he had lost the battle with the angel. Seraj had been hiding things from Lucifer for a while and there would be no better time to admit it then in the bedroom.

The angel closed his eyes. "What's that?"

The Nepali boy smirked a little. "In a sick and frightening way, I'm captivated by you. During the ritual when Yaone first summoned you, I couldn't do anything but look at your face, well the statue's face. It fascinated me, and for some reason, I couldn't take my eyes away from it. When you appeared before me in a whirl of fire, it was like that statue came to life before my very eyes. You were the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, let alone being a man."

"So, you've been attracted to me the whole time," Lucifer reopened his eyes and stared down at the boy. He had not been reading his mind, but now that he had learned this, it would've given him a different angel to approach from. He would keep the fact in mind for future references.

"In a sick and twisted way, I guess I am," Seraj admitted. Half of the time, he wasn't sure if he hated the black-winged bastard or felt attracted to his dark and sinful way. No one in his entire life made him feel such a wide array of emotion.

"That explains why you took all that time to figure out my plans," Lucifer didn't have to read minds to understand that.

"That and I wanted to stop you," the boy felt his shirt come off of his body and land on the floor a short distance away. "Looks like I'm still your prey." Although he wasn't quite sure what he himself meant by the comment. A part of the Nepali thought that it wasn't so bad to be Lucifer's prey.

"Of course you are," the words were oddly loving, something he hadn't heard in the angel's voice before. Golden eyes widened as he felt the angel's tongue slip into his mouth, tasting every inch of his being.

'A French kiss? His tongue is very skilled and he tastes good for a male.' Seraj's thoughts ran inhibited as he kissed Lucifer back, at first unsurely until he got used to the sensation. Then he placed a hand on the back of Lucifer's head, feeling the soft texture of his gelled spikes. 'I shouldn't be doing this! It's wrong! It's immoral! I can't help it. I can't help myself and I can't stop. I'm losing control. He's dangerous and he could kill me easily but I don't care.' His mind waged war against itself as he ran one hand along one of the angel's majestic wings. 'I want him. I've been interested all this time but this was in a way that I had never imagined. Until now, this was all a game of who would best whose game. I wanted to get away from him but now I see that this is impossible. I might as well succumb to it.'

His hand trailed across the last feather as it felt the spiny texture and their kiss broke.

"How does sin taste?" Lucifer asked lowly.

"You're a good kisser but to answer your question," Seraj licked the angel's lips in a teasing fashion. "It tastes good."

"You flatter me," the angel smiled a little as his hands ran along his body. Seraj leaned into the other male's touch. He wanted this. He wanted to feel Lucifer's hands on his body. His body screamed for his touch.

"Yaone was right about you," Seraj admitted as his hands roamed over the angel's powerful shoulders.

"Oh was she?" The dark angel sounded amused as he nuzzled the side of Seraj's face. "What did she say?"

"That you were good at this."

"Do you want to keep going?"

"Yes, don't stop now," Seraj looked a little annoyed that Lucifer would even think such a thing. How was he just going to stop all of a sudden like that?

"I thought you weren't gay," Lucifer smirked triumphantly at the fact that he could make Seraj admit something like that and completely contradict his prior statements about his sexuality. The angel was only met with a kiss as a response. Lucifer pulled back a little and smirked against the other's lips. "Guess I should shut up."

Seraj could feel his heart race as his hands roamed through the angel's hair and began to explore the dark depths of his body. The beautiful creature arched into the boy's touches with such forward feeling that he wasn't sure if it was lust or love. Everything about this angel, no matter what it was, always held some sort of mystery to it.

'What's this feeling? My head is spinning and my body is burning hot. My heart is racing and I'm sweating.' Seraj thought as he began to pant. 'I have this burning feeling in my gut.' The Nepali boy's hands slid down the curving muscles of the angel's sides as they then ran up his powerful back and ventured beneath his soft wings and over his infamous brand mark. They slowed in nature as his fingers gently caressed the 666 symbol. 'That brand…'

Seraj closed his eyes with a slight frown as black wings wrapped around him and that familiar sound of feathers filled his senses as he felt himself being laid back on the bed as the angel climbed over him, causing his body to sink into the mattress below. Golden eyes stared up as he slowly studied the angel's movements- predatory and sexual as the black-winged creature leaned in and captured his lips once more.

"I can't help it. I know I shouldn't be doing this but-" Seraj told him as he put a finger to Lucifer's lips as he pulled away with his eyes closed.

"Don't think about the future, think about now and fulfilling your own happiness," Lucifer chided the worried boy below him.

"In Nepal, I'd die for doing this," Seraj had to admit, the thought of it made him nervous.

"You aren't in Nepal and how would they know unless you told them?" The angel asked. Not telling them anything and acting as if it were normal and nothing happened would have been his best bet.

"Good point," Seraj replied.

"Haven't I taught you anything yet? If they don't know it's you, you can't be accused, providing that they have no evidence," Lucifer educated him.

"That's hard to do when you're human," Seraj, on the other hand, found it hard not to tell anyone about his problems. He wasn't reserved like Lucifer and let everything roll off of his chest at the drop of a question.

Granted, there were certain things he hid but the majority he could not.

"Not with me. I can teach you how to achieve anything you desire," the angel's voice was low and tempting as he slowly dragged his hand down the boy's chest.

"I feel so frustrated…Like I'm going to do crazy," the black-haired boy told his angelic sex partner as he shifted into the angel's hand and the feeling in his abdomen grew intense.

"That is passion and desire."

"If I do this with you, then you'll stop killing people off, right?" Seraj asked as the look on his face was a little worried. If Lucifer continued to kill his friends off, despite their act then he would be no one's savior and life would continue to be hell.

Everything that happened now would seem as if it were for nothing.

"Life has no guarantee and neither do I," the angel's words were cruel but true.

"Would I need a stronger bond?" Seraj would do anything to keep his friends from being killed.

"Do you know what that means?" Lucifer asked. Surely he knew what he was implying.

"That we have sex?" Or perhaps he did know what he was talking about after all.

"Do you want to mate with me? It's a sin you know. Since we are related by God's Law." Angels and humans are considered brothers, surely the boy knew this, and their mating would mean that they would technically be incest, only adding to their sin.

"There's nothing about it in my religion and you want me, right?" Seraj asked.

"Of course," the angel smiled.

"Well, right now, I want you too," the black-haired boy admitted. "Your body is intoxicating and I've never felt this way about another man before. I'm a little uneasy but if this is what it takes to make sure that they don't die, then I'll sacrifice it all," Seraj then thought on the matter to himself. 'Besides, this is the only way I'll have to find out my own unsettled feelings for you as well. No human ever expects to be involved with Lucifer, let alone fall in love with him. I can't be in love with Lucifer. This is just lust…It's got to be…'

…To Be Continued…