Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Romancing Lucifer ❯ Contract 12: Satanism ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XxXxXx

Romancing Lucifer

By: Melissa Norvell

Contract 12: Satanism

XxXxXx

Seraj couldn't seem to get the Tarot card off of his mind as he walked down the concrete sidewalks with one hand in his pocket as he concentrated on the intricate image of he and Lucifer, bodies entangled in an intricate position of physical attraction. The more he gazed upon it, the more he became confused as to what the hidden message of the image was.

'What the hell does this have to do with his plans?' The confused Nepali thought to himself with a frown. 'He wants to help me defeat Sajani and finish what I set out to do by taking revenge on her for what she did to my initially. What does this mean? What? Does he lust after me? This card says destiny…What the hell does that mean? Destiny? With Lucifer? He can't be serious…What? Is having sex with him my destiny? Does he want to bond with me more, like he did with that Saionji guy? Well, he can forget about that, because I am not gay! He could be the most beautiful man in the world and I still wouldn't want him…even though he is the most beautiful man I've ever seen…' After his thoughts ventured there, he wanted to mentally slap himself.

"That's it, I'm going to go and talk to Yaone," Seraj's face twisted into one filled with strong determination. He wanted the answers that he sought and that blonde girl was the one who knew the answers. "I want to know what exactly this binding contract is about and what exactly the relationship I have with that angel is."

XxXxXx

Seraj slammed the card down on the hard surface of the kotatsu in Yaone's living room as he looked up at the girl in irritation. He was tire of the secrets, tired of the lies and he wanted answers. The boy didn't feel like being run around in circles anymore by their vague words and he was tired of the evil angel's game. "What is the meaning of this?"

Blue eyes casually glanced down to the card that lay on the table. "You're messing with Tarot cards? I thought that you didn't believe in that Tarot and Occult stuff," the comment was as casual as ever. It was nothing less than he'd expect from the girl.

"I don't but Lucifer gave it to me, so I know that it means something," Lucifer's subliminal messages always mean something. If there was anything that he learned from the angel, that was the one important thing he kept close to him.

"So what? Are you asking me for help?" Yaone wasn't really interested in helping someone that she had just come out of a huge fight with. Personally, she didn't care if Seraj was helped or not, half of it was because of her current grudge against him, and the other half was because of his stubborn stupidity that caused her lord so much grief.

"I want you to tell me about all of this. What's going on? Why does Lucifer want me? What's this card about? Come on, Yaone, I know you have something to do with this. He must have promised something to you or you wouldn't be doing this," Lucifer had the uncanny ability, not only to judge but to promise someone that their most hidden desires would come true. There was no doubt in his mind that Yaone was under the same influence as anyone else who had succumbed to Lucifer's trickery.

The blonde closed her eyes, "I'm indebted to Lucifer, so I have to do this, no matter what happens to me. I do serve my lord and I'd serve no one else." A small smile then formed on the girl's lips. If Seraj was trying to say something about her or her situation, then he was failing miserably.

"You're evil. No wonder you're a Satanist," Seraj spat coldly.

"If you act good then the spirits will be good to you, it's the same for being evil. Do you want me to tell you about Satanism or not?" Hopefully, if she told him about what it truly was, then he would understand a little more about Lucifer.

"That's why I'm here," the dark-haired boy sat on her couch beside of her.

"Then speak wisely."

"…"

"Alright, as you may or may not know, Satanism is the worship of Lucifer, the angel who fell from grace because he was corrupted by pride. We believe in magic and rituals. We also believe that Satan is an independent agent and pray to him. Some of us are born into the generational familial tradition of Satanism," Yaone informed. "Sataniel tests the faith of humanity, just as God does. Lucifer bestows knowledge upon us and allows us to seek greater knowledge that other Gods limit us by giving us rules.

Lucifer is about freedom as opposed to the rules and commandments of Christianity and other religions. Self-development and individuality is important to us as well as the use of magic and initiative to grow up as such. He wants an equal relationship with his followers. The main sin is if you don't bow down he seeks to remove his control.

Sataniel delivers tests to develop us as humans. In the Temptation of Christ in the Desert, Sataniel offered to give him all of the kingdoms of the Earth if Jesus worked for him. He truly is the prince of this world."

"Lucifer and Satan or Sataniel, or whatever his name is are all the same person." It was more of a statement rather than a question but he wondered, since Yaone seemed to use the names interchangeably.

"Yes, and keep in mind that everyone has two guardians, a light and a dark angel. In Satanism, hell is not a bad place and everyone is seen as equal."

"Okay, so tell me about the curses and things that you guys do," Seraj responded. Perhaps if he knew what exactly they did to curse him or put him in some kind of pact, then he could find out a way to break it and release himself from the angel's clutches.

Yaone became a little suspicious. "You're pretty interested in this all of a sudden. Any reason why?" The girl shifted her eyes towards her friend, who sat across from her.

"You could say that I've wised up."

"Well, there are old rituals that were used to signify Satanism," the blonde decided to choose her words carefully. She had an idea that the boy was up to something. "I think that the most common one is called the Black Mass, which was performed during the time of the witch trials.

The Black Mass is also in a book by Huysman and many Satanists use quotations from it when they perform it. They also use prayers that are said to be devil hosts that are stolen from Catholic churches. Most Black Masses are held with Roman Catholic altars and sexual acts and objects as well as rituals to produce a variety of Satanism which exalts the devil and degrades the God of Christianity by inverting Christian rites.

There are also other things like defiling crucifixes, making pacts with the devil and emotional reactions to rebellion which is said to make the devil move in.

There are several things that are purely black magic and not the art of Satan. There are curses, hexes, voodoo, necromancy, the invocation or evocation of deities, or spirits, spells, concoctions, or rituals that involve organic materials and ouija boards. These things are considered evil or immoral but aren't really. However, one must use them wisely for no spell is without consequences."

"Ouija boards?" Seraj questioned. He had heard of the objects before but aside from that, he really didn't know what one was.

"Yes, they are boards with a set of letters and a magnifying glass," Yaone explained. "You can cross over and speak to spirits with them, but if you don't know what you're doing you'll be lied to, open portals, allow negative beings to your dimension where they can possess you, haunt you, or there may be possible deaths."

Her last words cut through his soul and sent chills down his back. He would make a mental note never to use an Ouija Board for anything. “ What? How do you get rid of them?"

"You must pour salt on the ouija board, pray and burn it to banish the negative spirits," Yaone instructed.

"Okay, how did you summon Lucifer? It wasn't with an ouija thing, was it?" Seraj hadn't remembered there being an ouija boards around at the time of the summoning, but it could be at an earlier time that she had actually summoned him. Perhaps he just agreed to appear to him when the ritual was going on.

"No, it wasn't. It was an evocation. Evocations call up or summon a being to this plane, usually by use of a black mirror or crystal ball. You can burn incense if you want the spirit to take a physical body," Yaone told him as Seraj noted something critical.

"You used black mirrors in our ritual."

"You've got it. Oh and you're never supposed to show fear when you summon, you can easily be possessed. The other type of summoning is called invocation, which is calling a spirit within and allowing a spirit to temporarily possess you. You can also draw up magic circles for protection or guidance."

"So, voodoo isn't evil?" Seraj had still been a little confused by that. It was the only thing that the blonde had not explained to him.

"No, voodoo isn't even black magic. It's now a Christianized religion, the voodoo doll isn't used for cursing, it is used for healing and can be very beneficial. Material spells depend on the use of the items. If bones are taken from the grave, then it is immoral, or is thought to be used for malicious intent," Yaone set him straight on what the art truly was, not to be confused with Satanism and witch craft of any kind.

"What about animal sacrifices?" Seraj asked about the most clichéd symbol of Satanism that existed. "I've heard that a lot of Satanists do those."

Yaone nearly shook her head at the very thought. She wasn't the type who believed in those meaningless things. "Animal sacrifices are unnecessary and they put Lucifer in a bad light. To me, Sataniel is the all. Many do have their own individualized version of him. The Order of the Nine Angels are the ones who started that concept.

They were traditional Satanists who claimed to sacrifice animals and even humans. There's also the Cathedral of the Black Goat, who follow Satan from the Bible and believe that the anti-Christ will succeed in bringing joy to the world. Usually, animal sacrifices are used for beginners to help them break away from any past Christian indoctrination of society's expectations for behavior-"

"Then what did you do to me?" Seraj cut her off with his question. He wouldn't get a straight answer unless he asked her directly, it seemed.

"I preformed a pact or dedication rite."

"You dedicated my soul to Lucifer?" What had she done to him? There was no way in hell that he was going to get out of this punishment. Seraj was truly doomed to a life as Lucifer's pet in order to fulfill the terms of the dedication that Yaone had made between them.

He was beyond screwed and destined to be screwed by Lucifer. What else could be worse?

"In a manner of speaking, yes," a small smile of triumph crossed her face at the look of hopelessness in his eyes. She wanted it, in a strange and warped way. It was all that her master desired and it would be in his best wishes to find a companion such as Seraj- whether the boy like it or not.

"How could you do that to me? What were you thinking?" Yaone completely ruined his life by tying him to that murderous angel. Now he would be doomed to a lifetime of eternal punishment and hell.

He had to believe that there was hope. Seraj couldn't give up yet.

"I was thinking a lot of things, actually. None of them went my way and none of them are going my way. That's why Ukayou died," the blonde said darkly as her bright blue gaze hit the ground and she felt her heart drop with the sorrow of her friend's death.

"What? I thought that he killed her because I wasn't going along with his 'plan' or 'pact' or whatever the hell it is," Seraj was a little dumbfounded by it all. Just when he thought he had the situation assessed, new information is brought up and he found himself in question once more.

"It was part of the problem but not all of it," Yaone's voice was low and mournful. It even seemed to possess a bit of regret in it. These were not feeling that Seraj was used to seeing and at this point in time, it made the stone-cold girl seem human.

"Is there something that you aren't telling me?" Seraj looked over to the blonde, who sat with her hands in her lap and her head turned away, blonde locked fell over her face, concealing her true expression from him. "Is there a reason for all of this, other than the fact that you're doing him a great deed?"

"I'm paying off a debt," She admitted.

"What am I? Your payment?"

"In a manner of speaking."

"You can never answer anything directly, can you?" That had irritated him beyond measure about the both of him. Both Yaone and that fork-tongued Lucifer could never answer anything with any sort of clarity. It was always the same cryptic codes that poured from their mouths.

It was sickening and irritating all at the same time.

"You're supposed to figure it out yourself. Is there anything else that you want to know about Satanism?" The blonde asked, a little irritated with his constant questioning. By now she had long since figured out what he was trying to do and a little regretful that she had revealed as much information about her religion as she had.

"I think I've figured everything out now," Seraj leaned over and picked up the Tarot card that he slammed down and gazed at its contents. "Except what that weird Tarot card means."

"It means that he's interested in you," Yaone told him.

"I've already figured that out but what does he want to have sex with me for? What would that do? Are there any sexual rituals that are used in making pacts or have that have to do with the summoning of Lucifer?" Seraj wanted to make sure that he could handle the situation when he came across it. He knew that Lucifer wanted him for some reason and if he wanted to have sex with him, no doubt he'd be showing signs soon. Seraj was in no way doing him that easily but at the same time, he wanted to know what he was interested in him for.

"Yes, there are. I've heard that he is good in bed. Many people have been tempted by him; angels, humans, even the first woman in creation according to some religions, was tempted by Lucifer's charm," Yaone looked up with a nostalgic smile. It disturbed Seraj that she could smile so warmly while she spoke of a tyrant like Lucifer.

"Yeah, yeah," he wanted nothing more than to end that conversation.

"He's turned straight men gay," Yaone noted.

"No one, not even Lucifer himself, has enough charm to turn me gay," the boy declared, and while the exterior was strong and confident, inside he couldn't be helped but to be pulled in by the angel's beauty, just as the others were.

Was this truly just a game? What would happen if he were to give in to Lucifer? Would be simply become bait, or would he truly be loved?

Why was he thinking such things? Seriously, what was wrong with him? There was no way that he would give into the angel's temptation that easily. He'd rather die.

"I'd watch what I say if I were you," the blonde warned again.

"Why? Is he going to rape me or something?" Seraj made it into a joke, although he knew that Lucifer had the potential of doing so, but he pushed the thought into the back of his mind.

"I'm not sure," Yaone's answer didn't help him any at all.

"He won't exist on this plain that long."

"What?" This caused the blonde to look back towards him in question. What did he mean by that? What was the idiot planning now?

"He won't punish you or me anymore. No one will have to suffer and die anymore because of him. I'll make sure that he's out of this plain for good, and this is going to help me do it," Seraj pulled out the cross-saber and looked at the weapon that he held tenderly in his hands. He had kept it close to him, in case he needed it one day and today would be that day. Today was the day that Lucifer would fall from grace on the mortal plain and return back to the depths of hell from which he was spawned.

"I deserved it, and if you think I'm helping you kill Lucifer, then you're wrong. I'm loyal to him and only him," the girl's words were strong as she looked at the Nepali boy with disappointment in her blue eyes.

"What?" Seraj was stunned to know that the girl would still stubbornly cling to Lucifer even though he had punished her and took away all of the people who meant something to her. What kind of masochist was Yaone anyway? Why was she willing to go through all of that pain for someone like him? "Look what he's done to you; to everyone in school, to Sajani and I. Surely, you don't think that they deserved that? You might think I do, but what about Ukayou? Did Ukayou deserve any of this?"

It was a guilt trip that struck the center of Yaone's heart and shattered her from the inside, but she would not let her true emotions show. She would not allow herself to look weak in front of him. "Sacrifices must be made," her tone was low but held the same strength as it always had.

"Well, it's about time the deity became the sacrifice," Seraj said darkly as he held up the cross-saber in front of his face as the blade flashed and his reflection appeared in the cold steel. "I'll take this cross saber and drive it into his heart. Lucifer will be out of my life- once and for all."

…To Be Continued…