Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Silence In The Storm ❯ Rise of the Seriphin ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Thanks for the rewiews so far. You've all been real nice, so I'll continue.

Disclamer, I dont ouw the Minestry of Magic, thats J.k Rowlings, not mine!

Chapter three.


The moon was full and bright-silver against the cold black of the sky. The light overpowered neerby stars, drowning them in its beauty. If Pandoras Opal wasn't busey streaking through the air in a desperate, frienzied search for her missing friend, perhaps she would have enjoyed the view. With her heart pounding so fast that it might have exploded in her chest, she called out her friends name franticaly. "Avelonia!"

But, it seemed, it was all in vain, but that didn't stop Pandoras to search, from arial view, for Avelonia.


She wasn't alone.

About a few minuts after she had searched half the forest, a dark and familiar wizard apeared from behind, laughing like a madman as he made circles around her on his broom.

"Avelonia! Avelonia!" He cried in histarics, mocking her desperate please "you wont find her in time, the've already found her"

"Donovan" Pandoras cried in anger, pulling out her wand "what are you doing here?"

Donovan smiled wickedly "why, I just came to enjoy the show" He pointed to a hill in the clearing, the moonlight just above it. "right over there...heh...I'll get a raise fro sure!"

"Who!" Demander Pandoras "Who's down there! what have you told them!"

"The Ministry of Magic of course, they know her secret!"

Pandoras felt a mixture of impatience and conncern 'What secret?"

But Donovan didn' dare answer, he sped ahead and landed at the bottom of the hill, where three other people stood, staring at the top.Pandoras almost crashed landed when she saw a very strang thing.

It was Avelonia, but she was surrounded in a strange light, and wings had sprung from her back. She seemed to be in a trance, because she stared fixedly at the moon.

"Seraphin!" called one of the three strangers, A pale and plump woman in red robes, "Come to us, you know your fate!"

At those words, Avelonia let out a haunting crt that filled the air, the sound seemed to vibrate, knocking all but Pandoras on the ground. Letting a few swear words escape their lips, the three strange witches waved their wands and cried out. "Sevanthiem"

"No!" Bellowed Pandoras, running as fast as she could to get to her friend. For a split second, she thought the spell had hit the both of them, for she was flying in the air with Avelonia's arm in her grasp, but she noticed stromg arms around her waist and relized that she had been saved.

The savior placed the two girls on the ground, Avelonia looked like she was still in a strong trance, and rounded on the four before him. This was the first time she had ever seen a creature like him. A cat demon! He looked human enough, with a tall, tan, light-mussled build, but he had crimson ears and a tail, and his aurborn hair billowed in the wind, he wore nothing but a pair of torn jeans, and his claws and sharp teeth were bared.

"where do you get off trying to kill an innocent creature, Malivoiant?" He demanded, pointing a particularly sharp claw at the witch in red.

"Thats none of your business Kagen! Its our job to rid our world of imperfections and dangerous things like her" Said Malivoiant, nodding her head in the direction of Avelonia.

"Now isnt the time nor the place for this nonsence, go away demon!" Whispered Donovan, whipping out his wand and pointing it at Kagen, who reacted by getting into a fighting position.

"ENOUGH!" Bellowed a slender witch in blue "this isnt the time, Kagen is right"

"But...Livis...." whimpered Donovan.

"I said enough, Donovan. Her time is short, but It takes a lot for a demon to save the right hand of God" She paused before adding "Even is he is the left hand of the Devil!"

With that said, all four dissapeared, leaving Pandoras, Avelonia, and Kagen quite alone.

"Why did you save us?" Asked Pandoras "Whats going on?"

Kagen responded very quietly "She is our last hope"

###################################End Chapter##########################End Chapter#########

Wow, now that I liked, And I hoped you did too, because that took a while to write. R&R, please!!!