Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Simplicity is Beautiful ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You can feel the wind breathing its own disturbances. The air sings the shift in the world and yourself. The possibility of calamity is over whelming your senses and emotions. What to do?
 
The events fall one by one. New events bring about the essence of lost desires and hopes. An old continuity is forever gone and your left with… nothing. The only sensation that has not abandoned you is loss. Hopelessness. Whatever words your mind comes up with.
 
There is a flicker twilight along the sky; the warmth of burning ashes. There are tears prickling your eyes from waves of heat. Surreal.
 
A kiss that will never be forgotten.
 
Your mind reels; the moving pace of everything falling perfectly. The waiting is over. He is here. The glowing of his body, the sounds of meaningful words, the dominance of a masculine figure; oh yes, he is here.
 
Imaginations toss and turn. You cannot help but find yourself divulged in ideas. Is this perfection? Is he really yours? The words are flowing through your mind; one by one. The anxiety is brought to new lights. Can you confirm the truth of his words? Can he prove himself to you? Can you trust him? All the lights that are leading your way are blinding.
 
The words cannot be spoken. Silence; a knowing that everything is fine.
 
The truth can only shine through the crystal blue eyes. They speak a thousand words to you. Your soul responds.
 
The idea of bodies connecting together; the drive of adrenaline building is bringing you to your knees. What do you do? You allow him in.
 
Everything is crystal clear like the colour of his eyes. The perfection is taunting you, teasing you. You cannot help but give in. The idea is the future. The hope is the dream to come. He is mine. I am his. Simplicity is beautiful.