Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Song Fics ❯ Carmel X Jake ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
BUTTERFLY
Ai yai yai yai
Ai yai yai yai
Ai yai yai yai
Where's My Samurai?
Carmel sat, thinking. Jake was asleep, curled up near her. Why am I so lucky? She wondered, smiling at the sleeping wolf-boy. Her wings glittered in the moonlight. She noticed that Jake was shivering. She lied down next to him, her back touching his, and put one of her soft wings over him. It helps being from the Air Tribe She thought happily. Her, Jake, and the others had crash landed on this planet.
I've been searching for a man
All across Japan
Just to find, to find my samurai
She could hear the arguement of Blaze and Cloud. She could also hear Krystal trying to stop them. Cloud and Blaze were twins. They looked alike except for their eye color. How long has it been since I met Jake? She wondered. It was only about a year ago, but it had been the best thing in Carmel's life. She closed her eyes and tried to remember...
Someone who is strong
But still a little shy
Yes, I need, I need my samurai
Carmel walked outside of the school. A boy came over to her and began flirting with her and giving her dirty looks. She backed away from him, trying to get away. He grabbed her shoulder. She closed her eyes and heard a smack. She opened her eyes to see a concered boy looking down at her. "Are you alright?" he had asked. He had short brown hair and soft blue eyes. Jake.
"Uh... Yes." Carmel said, thankful that the bully took off after getting beaten up by Jake. She noticed Jake blush.
"I.. Uh... Gotta go." Jake said. He nodded shyly and took off running down the street
Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue, make the colors in the sky
Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue, make the colors in the sky
Carmel opened her eyes, ending the flashback. Jake was extremely precious to her, she realized. She could feel Jake breathing behind her. "I'll always be by you." she said quietly to him, not really caring if he heard or not. She then remembered another time, after they had found the gang. Where, Jake, was almost to be married.
I've been searching in the woods
And high upon the hills
Just to find to find my samurai
"Jake!" Carmel called. She was alone in the darkness, searching for her friend. She heard bells and wedding music. She tilted her head, wondering what was going on. She ran through the forest, seeing a clearing ahead. She stopped in the clearing and looked down. She was on a small grassy hill, overlooking a wedding. She ran down it to see the wedding. When she got there, she saw Jake, being wed.
Someone who won't regret
To keep me in his net
Yes, I need, I need my samurai
Carmel, stared in disbelief. "What is going on here?!?!" She asked loudly, making the bride and Jake turn around. She noticed that Jake didn't look to happy.
"They.. They... They are forcing me to marry!" Jake gasped out. "My brother didn't have to go through this! I can't believe my parents!" Carmel didn't know what to say. She ran to Jake.
"I can't let you marry!" Carmel cried. "You need to come with me and everyone else!" Jake looked at her sadly.
"Well, Jake, this is a problem." said the bride. She unveiled her face to show a black haired wolf girl. "You are marrying ME! Not HER!"
"But, I don't want to marry you!" Jake snapped. "Just because you couldn't marry Spike doesn't mean you have to marry me!"
"Well, Jakie, CHOOSE. ME or HER!" She snapped.
"I choose.... Her." Jake left the wolf-girl's side and walked to Carmel, crossing his arms. Carmel smiled and they walked away.
Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue, make the colors in the sky
Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue, make the colors in the sky.
Carmel sighed happily. So many good memories! She thought. She felt Jake stirr. "Jake?" she asked. She heard nothing so betted that he was still asleep. She began to close her eyes, getting sleepy. She closed her eyes all the way shut and dozed off.
Ai yai yai yai
Ai yai yai yai
Where's my samurai?
Ai yai yai yai
Ai yai yai yai
Where's my samurai?
"Wake up Carmel." A voice said, waking Carmel up. Jake looked down at her. He was close, really close.
"What's the matter? Time to get up already?" she asked. She then noticed that it was still dark.
"Follow me." was all Jake said before grabbing Carmel's hand and pulling her after him. He stopped at a small hill. He sat down. There were no trees in the way of the full moon that shone brightly. Carmel sat next to him.
Ooooh
Ooooh
Ooooh
Ooooh
Ooooh
"Well, Carmel." He said. "This has been such a great trip." He stretched his arms. Carmel looked at him and blushed.
"The moon is beautiful..." Carmel said.
"Like you." Jake said, blushing. Carmel could feel the heat rising off of her face and his. It was enough to melt an ice cube.
Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue make the colors in the sky
Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue make the colors in the sky
Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue make the colors in the sky
Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue make the colors in the sky
"Carmel, I've always liked you..." He said, not looking at her for fear of his blush. Carmel looked at him. He then looked into her eyes. Their faces got close. Carmel closed her eyes. Jake grabbed her chin and leaned in closer.
Ai yai yai yai
Ai yai yai yai
Ai yai yai yai
Where's my samurai?
Ai yai yai yai
Ai yai yai yai
Ai yai yai yai
Where's my samurai
Their lips touched lightly. The kiss lasted several minutes before they broke away for air. I have found my samurai. Carmel thought. They looked at each other as the moon sunk out of sight.
Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue, make the colors in the sky.