Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Strangest Love ❯ Math Class ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Math Class
English and gym went by pretty quick for Chris. He was walking the halls when he saw ken banging his head on a locker.
“Ken whats wrong ?” Chris ran over and pulled the quarterback off the locker.
“if I fail math then I get kicked off the football time and I cant let my team down!” Yelled ken at chris. “im sorry I didn’t mean to yell at yea man It just makes me really fuatrated!” “you know I can help you” “really chris you would do that for me?’ “I sure would” Chris said with a smile then they walked over to math class together. Once they sat down the teacher gave them n assignment. They worked on it the best they could then turned it in.
“students in about two weeks your going to have a semester exam in this class.” exclaimed the teacher before he went to sit back down in his desk. Kenny shot a look back at chris he shaked his head and then wrote his number on a piece of paper and handed it to Kenny. The rest of the day seemed to go by pretty quick after that. The bell rang and chris meet his friends at the stairs outside of school. They looked at each other.
“So where to go to get a nice shake?” Jewls looked at them and then held onto Edwards hand.
“I don’t know babe but anywhere you want to go is ok with me” He leaned down to kiss her they kissed for a full five minutes getting really passionate.
“UMMM HMM!” chris made a interrupting sound Jewls and Edwards face turned a cherry red. They started to go down an alleyway towards the old shake shop that was corny and looked like in was made in the 80’s. when they reached the parking lot chris noticed a car and looked around.
“Umm guys Stanelys here!” Chris started to back away until nikki grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the shop. They went over and sat in there normal seats by the corner window. The waitress came over to them and asked them what they would like to eat. Chris got a order of fries and a bananana split, Jewls got a strawberry shake with chocolate syrup,whip cream, nuts, and a cherry on top, Edward didn’t want anything and nikki order her usual a steakburger with a peanut butter shake and she always said please after she ordered. They sat there and argued over what kind of story they wanted nikki and Edward wanted an action chris and jewls wanted a romantic comedy. They sat there and argued for a full fifteen minutes until there food showed up . Poodles and Edward noticed that Stanely was staring at them they looked and poodles started to eat his food.
After they were down eating Nikki and Poodles got up to pay for the bills with the money they all pitched in and Edwards and Jewls walked on out to the parking lot. Once Nikki and Poodles left the restaurant Nikki ran up to cath up with all the rest of the group. Chris toke his sweet time looking at the scenery around him until a hand went around his waist and the other over his mouth. “Hey Baby.” The stranger said as he started to kiss his neck he shoved a violent elbow into the mans stomach.
“Stanley!” Chris yelled “What in the hell do you think your doing?” Chris stood there as his friends showed up. Edward picked stanely off the ground and started to shake him violently just when he cocked his fist back Jewls stopped him.
“Come on his not worth the time Eddie lets just go ok?” she grabbed his arm Edward throw him down and yanked chris infront of him. They walked back down the alley onto the sidewalk.
Chris started to laugh as they headed on Northbridge Avenue.
“Edward you’re the man!” “That’s right I am the man and that stanely is an asshole!” they gave a high five then stopped at the first house there street.
“well guys im going to go home now.” Jewls said as she gave them a hug and Edward a kiss. Jewls house was a beautiful two story house that the porch was decorated in flowers and on it hung two swinging porch swings. Next was nikki she walked into a two story brick house the walk way had a huge buddah fountain in the middle. Chris yelled text me tonight she waved her hand as to say yea yea I will. Edward and Chris walked into a two story white house with as they entered the house they saw there mom was passed out on the couch. Chris walked up the stairs to his bedroom and Edward when down into the basement to his.