Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ To You I Belong ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
just a normal morning in the farmland of a rual town. birds chirping, the cows outside mooing. The rooster crowing.

"Son of a bitch! ok ok ALL RIGHT! I'm up damnit! fuck.."

And of course the screams of Ms. Sakura Dorian.

"Fucking rooster. I don't see why I don't just kill it and get it over with..."

"Threating the rooster again Ms. Dorian?" Asked a boy about 19 when Sakura came downstairs, her short auburn hair sticking up.

"Shaddup Lyn.. coffee ready yet?"

" Of course Ms. Dorian. and you breakfest is almost done."

"Good." she said as she sat down with her cup of coffee and opend the newspaper that was laying on the table.

Lyn smiled at her and turned to finish making pancakes. He thought about when he first met Sakura, and how much she's changed since then.

*FLASHBACK*

A girl of 19 was running through the streets of NYC, her long Black hair flying behind her, hazel eye's wide as they searched for something. She reached the corner of main and 25th st and turned left. she continued running looking behind her once, only once, but the lack of attention was all fate needed to send her sprawling.

"Oww.... What the fuck man....?"

She looked at what she had tripped over and her eye's widened and she put her hand over her mouth. There was a boy, about 16, lying face down in a pool of what appeared to be his own blood.

"Oh my fucking gods and goddesses above!" she reached over and immediatly checked for a pulse, forgetting for the moment whom she was running from. She sighed as she found a nice steady beat, and turned the boy so he was on his back, checking for any inguries as she did so. when he was fully on his back she checked his chest, finding a bullet wound on his shoulder, the bleeding having stopped a while ago. she reached for her cell phone when a hand shot out and grabbed hers. she looked down surprised as clear blue eye's stared into hers.

"No.. please don't call the cops."

"You need to go to the hospital. Your hurt."

"Please.. I can't go there... they'll find me...."He said trembling, his eye's wide with fear.

"ok.. no hospitals I promise.. but I'm not just gonna leave you out here. Can you walk?"

" I think so..." he tried to get up and almost fell face first if the girl hadn't caught him.

"Perhaps not. that's ok your light." and she lifted him up and carried him bridal style and started walking to her apartment. " What's your name?"

"Lyn.... and yours Miss?"

" Sakura Dorian, and don't call me Miss, I'm only 19. you'll make me feel old." She smiled and looked down at Lyn, frowning a little when she saw he was sleeping. "He must be weaker then I orginaly thought, good thing we're almost home... hold on Lyn. i won't let anything else happen to you."

*END FLASHBACK*

Sakura was still under the impression that Lyn hadn't heard what she had said that night. And Lyn was happy to keep it that way. She had saved his life, more than once, and he planned to help her the rest of his, no matter what.

"Did you feed the horses yet?" Sakura asked when Lyn set the plate of pancakes and a slice a bacon infront of her.

"Yes Miss. I am however worried about Imani, she hasn't been eating properly. won't even touch her oats."

"hmmm... when I'm done here I'll take a look. She might just be a bit lonely, I havn't taken her for a ride in a while."

" Very well, Shall I call up Mr.Tamura?"

"Yeah tell him to come over at about 2:00, that should give me enough time to get ready. ne?" Sakura looked over at Lyn.

"I'll tell him 2:30, you've never been ready in 10 mins." Lyn smirked as he said this.

"Point taken, 2:30 it is, I'll go get my riding gear and see you at 1:45." Sakura smiled and stood up.

"As you wish."

As Sakura walked down to the stables she thought about Mr. Tamura and her appoinment. Lyn didn't know what it was about, this she was sure of.. and glad of. He'd worry himself into a coma if he knew that she was ill.
She walked into the stable and went straight to a pure black horse. The horse looked up and seemed to smile at her.

"hey Imani, how have you been? I hear you havn't been eating. why?"

Imani replied by licking sakura's face and nudging her twords the rack with her riding gear.

"ok, ok I can take a hint. we'll go out."

________________________________________