Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ When arranged love becomes true! ❯ The attack. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two months had passed and our fiancés became good friends (-.-)or maybe more. A knock came to Lyra's bedroom door, waking her up. She dressed in a dressing gown and answered. It was Matuni, a good friend of Lyra's family. Midoriko had always said that he had feelings for her, but she had never been really interested in this man. It's not that he wasn't good looking, in fact, the sweet blues eyes behind the blond strands attached in a low ponytail were making most of the woman melt, but he just wasn't Lyra's type. Especially since Kohaku had come. Lyra had totally fallen for that man, the way he was looking at her always made her blush. At night, she would often dream about those baby-blue cat-eyes staring at her with the rosy little lips curled up into a smirk. She would see herself into his arms, kissing him and passing her thins fingers into his silky blond hair that reached his shoulders and his strong hands holding her close to him. She opened the door and smiled at her good friend.
 
“-Good morning princess, said Matuni.
-Good morning to you too.
-I'm very sorry to wake you up so early milady, but the prince Kohaku wants to see you.
-Kohaku? Huh...Ok, thank you Matuni.
 
She dressed into a short little pink dress attached on the back of her neck and went where Matuni had told her Kohaku was waiting for her. She entered the small room and opened the curtains. She then saw the reflection of a man that wasn't Kohaku in the window. She quickly turned around and noticed that she was trapped with him.
 
“-Hey, hey...Just look at what we have here!”
 
She tried to escape and run to the door but failed. The man (ok, we'll call him Jack) took her wrist and pushed her on the wall where he tried to stab Lyra on the stomach with his knife but only tore her dress.
 
“-BASTARD! IT WAS MY NEW DRESS!!
-So, we'll take it off then, we don't want any blood to stain it don't we?
-Well...It's tore so I don't really care anymore...”
 
Jack threw her on the ground and went on her making sure that his knife had entered the tender flesh of her thigh. She opened her mouth fully and Jack put his hand over it to stop the scream from being heard. Tears fell down her pale cheeks as he stabbed her belly, in the ribs and once again in her thigh, still preventing her from calling help. Jack then started to hit her again and again, striking her wet cheek and her wounds on the stomach. He took a tight grip of her hair and hit her head on the stone wall, strong enough to make her faint.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
It surprised him that nobody else heard the scream. Kohaku didn't even bother to think about what could be happening, he just started to run as fast as he could in the direction where the scream came from to save his delightful princess from any harm.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
She opened her eyes and saw Jack about to rape her. She kicked where it hurts most but unfortunately, it hurt, but it made him angrier, he hit her cheek again and again. Both of them heard Kohaku's worried voice call out Lyra's name. Jack leaned over the panting and scared young woman and whispered in her ear:
 
“-We'll see each other again little girl...”
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kohaku quickly opened the door and saw Lyra, panting, lied on the floor, her dress was tore and she had blood all over her body. He quickly went to her and took the pretty maiden into his arms to see the seriousness of her wounds.
 
“-Thanks for coming...”
 
It was all she had the strength to say. She then fainted again in her fiancé's strong arms, where she felt in pure security. Kohaku took her bridal style to her bedroom under the worried eyes of Midoriko and Lyra's younger sister. He lied her down on her bed and stared at the broken girl. He felt so guilty, he was late, when he came, Lyra was already harmed, maybe worst... He leaned on her unmoving body and kissed her forehead softly and then went to her cheek and brushed his lips on it whispering:
 
“-I promise, I will always protect you, no matter what the cost is...”
 
(Of course she didn't hear it but it's a good start!)