Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ When arranged love becomes true! ❯ Fighter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Three hours later, Lyra still hadn't wake up but her wounds were now cured and Midoriko had cleaned the blood on her body. Her breathing was now calm and slow. Kohaku stayed at her bedside, staring at his unconscious princess.
 
`-I should've been there earlier...Then I certainly could've caught her aggressor...'
 
Midoriko entered the bedroom, breaking his thoughts. The prince guessed she came to change Lyra's bandages, so he got up and started to walk away when he heard a small moan escaping Lyra's lips. He quickly turned around and stared at the red-haired girl who just calmly smiled at the man.
 
“-Say Midoriko...
-Yes?! What is it?!
-Was I...Too late...Did the man...
-No...She just had many wounds from him...But I think that if you had been only one minute later, it would've been horrible...
-I feel so useless...I couldn't catch the bastard...
-Well...If I may my prince...You saved her life...You saved her chastity, I think it's enough to forgive you...
-Well...I don't feel that way...And stop those stupid titles...I don't like being called as if you were my slave...
-Huh...Well...Okay...”
 
Lyra's eyes quickly opened wide and she started screaming and crying curled into her bed. Midoriko tried to calm her down but nothing worked, the poor girl was obviously traumatized.
 
“-What are you doing?! Help me!
-Let her calm down by herself!”
 
When she heard his voice, Lyra stopped screaming and jumped into Kohaku's chest, her arms around his waist, holding him tight while Midoriko grinned to herself.
 
“-I was SO scared!
-Its okay, you're safe now...” he whispered softly into her ear.
 
She broke the hot and comfortable embrace, looking into his cat-eyes, her cheeks turning red.
 
`-She's so adorable when she's blushing...' He thought.
 
“-Thank you, she said so softly that he was sure he was the only one who heard it.
-You're welcome, pretty girl...”
 
She giggled lightly as her cheeks became redder.
 
“-Well, I don't want to break the atmosphere so I think I better go...Said Midoriko.
-Good idea, I'll go too, you need your rest Lyra!
-No! Please, don't leave me alone!
-But Lyra...
- Please, let me talk to you...
-What is it?! He asked as Midoriko went away.
-...Where did you learned how to defend yourself?!
-A school named the guild of the goddesses, there, if you have a good trainer, you can learn to fight.
-...Teach me! I want to be able to defend myself! I don't want to be dependant of another all my life!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
“-Are you crazy?!
-No your Majesty, I'm only asking if I can help her to learn how to defend herself!”
 
 
Kohaku wanted to help Lyra, but to show her how to fight; he needed the permission from her parents.
 
“-Well...I think it's a good idea, and the events of the previous day proved us so, said the queen.
-Will you be her trainer?!
-Of course!
-Who will come with you two?!
-Midoriko and Mokuba, my brother.
-Okay then!”
 
He bowed his head to the king and queen and, thanking them, he turned around and exited the room. He met Midoriko, who told him that Lyra was in her bedroom waiting for him with a wink that made him roll his eyes. He opened the door giving a soft knock on it before, and Lyra smiled at him softly. She slowly went to him and wrapped her arms around his torso and put her small hands on his shoulder blades. She leaned her head on his chest as he tenderly wrapped his strong arms around her tiny shoulders.
 
“-What did they say?! She asked softly.
-They accepted, if you're ready, we're departing tomorrow.
-Fine with me...You know, I think it's a good idea to go there.
-Well, it surely will be useful someday...
-But that guy...He told me that we would see each other again...”
 
The last part of her sentence was barely a whisper when it exited her lips. Kohaku lovingly lifted her chin with two fingers, making her look into his scary eyes. His mouth curled into a small smile when he saw that she wasn't scared a bit of his abnormal appearance. He bent his head over hers and whispered, his hot breath tickling her wet lips:
 
“-I won't let him see you, ever again...I will protect you whatever happens...”
 
She tiptoed to take away the space between their lips and Kohaku helped her by taking a grip of her hips and lifted the girl slowly. She closed her eyes and licked her lips, making him want her even more. He moved one hand from her hip to the back of her neck to bring her lips to his when a knock came to the door and Midoriko entered.
 
“-Oh my god! I'm SO sorry; I didn't mean to... walk on...”
 
She closed the door, leaving the two lovers alone in a terribly embarrassing silence. Kohaku let go of Lyra and looked away to avoid her gaze.
 
“-You should go to bed now, you had a scary day and tomorrow won't be less tiring.”
 
He turned around to go away but she kept him shyly.
 
“-Hum...Kohaku, I'd appreciate if you could stay with me tonight...I don't want to be alone...Please!”
 
He went back to her and lovingly kissed her red cheek. He took her into his arms, hugging her tight. She returned the embrace with the same tightness and tenderness. She leaned into the heat of the comfortable embrace and closed her eyes. He then whispered in her ear:
 
“-Whatever for you...”
 
 
 
 
(NO they haven't done ANYTHING but SLEEP! And NOT in the same BED!!)