Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ When arranged love becomes true! ❯ The expedition starts ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Our little princess woke up the next morning, alone. She bravely opened an eye and saw that her things were already packed, meaning Midoriko had already passed, Kohaku's quickly-made bed beside hers was gone, meaning it was so late they had already taken it out her bedroom without even caring if it would wake her up. She turned in her bed to return to sleep, but, skillful as she was, she fell off the bed. She dressed up and went downstairs to join the prince of her dreams.
* * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kohaku was saddling the horses, hoping that Lyra and Midoriko knew how to ride one. By his sensitive pointy ears, he heard Lyra exiting the castle to join him. She finally had woken up. She came to him a radiant smile curling her wet rosy little lips. Kohaku noticed that all of his muscles were relaxed as she approached him. She wore blue tight-fitting pants that let out at the ankles. Three belts were wrapped around her left thigh and two were around her tiny waist. Her shirt was black with pink straps and she had a pink headband below a long ponytail. (Great! Now what do I say?!)
 
`-She's gorgeous!' He thought as she saddled Midoriko's horse. Not one word was exchange, it was another embarrassing silence. The two of them were watching each other by the corner of their eyes. Sometimes, when their hands touched, Kohaku noticed the low pink color on Lyra's cheeks. Then, he started to stare, at her eyes first, they were as blue as the ocean under the sunlight, he went staring at her lips, they looked so soft, so sweet. He gently took her hand and pulled her towards him. He laced his muscular (^^) arm around her little waist and stared into her deep blue eyes. He bent his head over hers and her cheeks turned red. He put his hand over the soft skin of her neck and pulled her even closer to him. Their lips barely touched when Midoriko arrived.
 
“-Damn! I'm so sorry; I ruined your moment again.”
 
It surprised Lyra that instead of letting her go, Kohaku kept her tight in his arms and caught her bottom lip between his teeth. He then said, actually, that's what Lyra understood:
 
“-One day, I'll get you!”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
(Okay readers! You don't write me any reviews…Am I that boring?! ¬¬ Well then, next week, if I don't have at least three reviews, I won't update! I'm sorry, but I really want to know what you think about my story…Constructive commentaries are welcome, ideas and more also, but please, don't say anything mean within your review…)