Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ When arranged love becomes true! ❯ New friends. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All right, all right, I give up! I'm sorry I've been so rough to you readers!! I swear I won't do it again… So… Here's the new chapter and once again, don't be shy and leave a review once you're finished…
Super_burnin_DD -xoxoxoxox-
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
They started the travel and it took three long days and nights of eating fish and sleeping outside only to go to Ides, see Kohaku's older brother, Mokuba. They reached the castle's gates and the whole kingdom's inhabitants seemed very happy to see that Kohaku was back. The group passed two big wood doors and entered the castle's gardens. Kohaku, Midoriko and Lyra went down their horses and a blond haired woman jumped into Kohaku's arms, making Lyra's eye twitch. She had some tresses in her hair and a strange mark in the shape of a sun at the crook of her neck.
 
“-Hey!Yuka, What's new around here?!
-Nothing big, but I saw you brought some friends...
-Yuka! Stop flirting with Kohaku, he's fiancé now and come take care of your son, he won't stop crying whatever I do!”
 
Yuka turned away from Kohaku and went to a tall man and took the crying baby in her arms. The man had long raven black hair and chocolate brown eyes shaped as a cat's ones. She automatically guessed it was Mokuba, Kohaku's big brother. He came to them and he was even taller than Kohaku. Lyra reached her prince's shoulders and himself barely reached his brother's chin. Lyra had to bent her head completely back to see him, he was a giant.
 
“-I'm happy to meet you...”He said.
 
It was the last word of the conversation. The princess stayed there, wide-eyed and the mouth lightly opened. Mokuba stared at his younger brother and Yuka giggled lightly at Lyra's embarrassment. Kohaku finally bent himself to her and whispered in her ear:
 
“-Lyra, at least close your mouth you look like a dead fish...”
 
She quickly turned around and hid into Kohaku's chest from shame as Midoriko and Yuka giggled of the situation.
 
“-So...Aren't you presenting your fiancé to your brother, asked Mokuba.
-Huh...Lyra, he is Mokuba, my brother, and Mokuba, she is Lyra...”
 
Lyra lifted an eye at the giant and smiled nervously.
 
“-You should stay here for the night, we will depart tomorrow”, said Mokuba.
 
Mokuba saw Lyra's little hand gripping Kohaku's shirt even tighter and said humorously:
 
“-One room or two?!”
 
Lyra's face became entirely red in three seconds and Kohaku lifted an eyebrow at his brother.
 
“-You haven't changed a bit, you're still a perfect idiot.
-Yeah...I know, Yuka never stops to tell me...Talking about you, can you bring the maiden to her bedroom, please...
-Yes, sir! Just take the baby while I'm gone...”
 
Yuka made Lyra enter the royal house and took her to a big bedroom. The bed was large and in the middle of the room. The walls were still big rocks one on another. (Like in a Chinese castle...)
 
“-There you go! I hope you like it...
-Yes, very much, thank you...Though...I'd like to ask you a question...
-Shoot!
-Hum...What is that sun on your neck?!
-Oh, this?! It's a mark that Mokuba made me by pouring some of his blood into my body, it means that I am his and that he wants me to bear all his children...She said giggling.
-Oh...I see...
-If Kohaku likes you, you might have one too...So, now we will talk of the true things...
-Huh...
-Did he kiss you already?!
-...
-Oh c'mon...We're between girls...Tell me, please...
-Well...He tried...
-You mean...You don't want him to...
-No, no...It's just that we're kind of...Always interrupted...
-Oh, that's not nice...Ah well, do you want to go to the hot spring...
-Yeah sure!”
 
Midoriko joined them and they talked for two hours. (You know, girl stuff...) The moon could be seen into the dark sky and the three girls separated themselves. Midoriko went to bed, Yuka went to see her son, Sokimo and Mokuba and Lyra went into the gardens to take a walk. She stared at the moon and saw Kohaku perched on the branch of a tree, staring at the sky too. She went to him and her cheeks reddened a little bit.
 
“-Hum...Kohaku...
-What is it?!
-Do you mind if I join?!”
 
Kohaku held out his hand and when she took it, he lifted her into the tree with him. He sat her between his legs to make sure that she wouldn't fall down. A huge thrill ran up and down her spine as Kohaku brushed his lips on the bare skin of her neck. She moaned silently and he started to rub her shoulders warmly. Lyra leaned into his hot embrace and he wrapped his arms around her waist to press her back against his chest. He kissed her neck and jaw gently while he slid his hands under her shirt and caressed the hot skin of her belly from his fingertips. She sighted and put her hands on his to follow his movements. But, every good moment has an end, he bit her ear lobe and went a little bit too much up into his explorations under her shirt, which surprised her just enough to fall the tree and to land on her butt. Kohaku quickly went down and landed on his feet, in front of her.
 
“-Are you okay?!
-Huh...Yeah...It's nothing...
-You should go to bed now, it's getting late...
-Right...”
 
He helped her up and took her back to her bedroom. Once there, Lyra softly brushed her lips on Kohaku's cheek and went to bed. He walked along the corridor and stopped in front of a certain door. He slowly opened it. It was his old bedroom, when he was a lot younger. It was exactly the same as the last time he saw it; the curtains were closed, letting only a little bit of light to enter the room.
 
“-I knew you'd come here...”
 
Kohaku turned around and sighted from relief as he saw his older brother in the door frame.
 
“-Am I that predictable?!
-Yes...And I still don't understand why you're still coming here even though it pains you very much...You truly are difficult to understand and if Lyra succeeds at that, I'll need some lessons...
-There are horrible memories that come back to me when I'm here, but there are also good ones, before father died for example...
-I see...
-Anyway, we should go to bed, tomorrow, we have to get up early...”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Lyra lied down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She thought about her day with Kohaku, he had been so sweet, okay he had scared her not too long ago but, the little kisses he gave her felt so soft, so gentle. She then remembered the talk she had with Yuka, Mokuba's wife:
 
“-Oh, this?! It's a mark that Mokuba made me by pouring some of his blood into my body, it means that I am his and that he wants me to bear all his children...If Kohaku likes you, you might have one too...”
 
She wrapped the warm covers around her little form and closed her eyes to fall into a deep slumber, still seeing her cat-eyed prince into her sweet dreams. Imagining what her mark would look like.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Well, what do you think?!? Good, bad?!? Just slide the little arrow on your screen up the chapter and click on “write review” and just tell me a commentary, ideas are welcome but no flames please…