Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ When arranged love becomes true! ❯ An uninvited guest ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

During the travel, Lyra and Mokuba became very good friends, and Midoriko showed that she really appreciated his presence too. They walked along the thick forest, between the large threes on the back of their horses slowly for almost two weeks now. The fall was coming soon, taking with it the coldness of the winter. Some leaves were already red, orange or golden from the low temperature.
 
Kohaku was staring calmly into the deep forest, looking if some body had followed them. His long silky blond hair was down on his shoulders to protect his pointy ears from the cold hair and a thick cape covered his shoulders and back. Mokuba's wavy hair was down too, they reached the middle of his back and even lower. Lyra stared at Kohaku's back in silence, watching each of his actions, searching for what he was staring at in the woods. They made a break and set a camp for the night, the travel would last almost a whole month. Mokuba went to search some firewood and Midoriko, some fruits to eat.
 
Lyra sat on a thick cover on the ground beside Kohaku. She felt something crawling on her hand and under the sleeve of her shirt. She screamed like she never did before and Kohaku almost had an attack. He slid his cold hand under her sleeve and she stopped to scream, the cheeks lightly pink. He took off the little grass snake and threw it away, staring into Lyra's eyes, a little smirk curling his features. He slid closer to her and put his cold hand on the hot skin of the back of her neck, sending thrills up and down her spine. He bent his head to hers and softly pressed his lips on hers, closing his eyes. He heard the whistle of an arrow and quickly broke the kiss lying the girl down, just when the shot pinned into a tree behind them, just where Lyra's head was two seconds ago. The prince got off her and stared wide-eyed at the woman in front of Lyra, looking at her angrily. She had short brown hair, almost the same length than Kohaku's one, floating in the wind.
 
“-Oh no! Aren't you dead, asked Kohaku.
-No my love! And I am coming back to you, said the woman.
-My love?! Asked Lyra and Kohaku in choir.
-Yes! Now let me kill that witch and we will be finally together!
-Repeat that?
-No way, said Kohaku in disbelief.
-Just try to touch me filthy bitch!
-I'm on it!”
 
The two girls started a fight and Kohaku rapidly took Lyra by the waist and moved her on one side and stopped the woman from approaching them his leg raised, his feet on her stomach stopped her from getting close to Lyra.
 
“-SAKURA! What in the world are you doing here?!
-I told you, I'm here to save you from that witch! She put a spell on you to take you away from me!
-Stop talking about me as if I was some kind of demon!
-Well, you actually are one…
-Repeat that!
-You're a disgusting and horrible demon who put a spell on Kohaku!
-AAAAAAARRRRRG!
-Stop it girls!
-Oooooh! Kohaku, come back to me!
-Back?! As I remember, we've never been together…
-You erased his memory, you'll pay!
-I didn't erased his memory…I have a lot of better things to do you know, like kissing him without a psychotic girl who comes and says that I'm a demon!”
 
Mokuba and Midoriko came out from the forest and noticed Lyra and Sakura trying to kill each other and Kohaku in a delicate situation with Sakura's knife between his legs.
Ides' king approached the short brown haired woman and lifted her above his shoulder. He wrapped a rope around her and a tree and made sure that she couldn't escape. He then whispered in his younger brother's ear:
 
“-Let's go before she removes the rope and she tries to kill Lyra again…
-Very good idea!”
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * *
 
So!?! What do you think!?! Please leave a review!!
 
 
Super_burnin_DD -xoxox-