Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ When arranged love becomes true! ❯ Sakura, Lyra and Kohaku ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When arranged love becomes true.
Chapter 10
Sakura, Lyra and Kohaku.
 
For a whole month, Lyra didn't told Kohaku what the old man had spoke to her about his past. Of course, she was curious to know what had really happened but she figured that it was better not to talk about it too much. At first, Lyra's training was very easy just lifting low heights, running a little bit, and that was generally it. But after two days of doing so, Kohaku announced her that her real working out was going to start.
 
“-What?! You mean...This was just faked?!
-No, of course, I was seeing what your abilities were, and now, we'll develop them.”
 
For two weeks her instructions were to run up a hill and come back down at least twenty times. (And when I say hill, it's a BIG hill...) Kohaku had said it was to practice her endurance, but Lyra's anger upon him only grew each time he told her to restart. Sometimes, she was rewarded with a chaste, quick kiss and he would whisper into her ear that she had improved a lot. Soon, her training had become lifting very heavy heights, making set-ups and push-ups to increase her strength. After many minor injuries, Lyra was finally able to wield a sword and to attack. She often fought against Kohaku, but she knew that he wasn't even using a quarter of his real power.
 
After a month, he trained her to the bow, but unfortunately, he quickly noticed that she was better at the sword. She worked a lot, and she finally succeeded to shoot the arrow to the target, but still had some small difficulties. One day, he wanted to teach her to meditate to help her concentration.
 
“-Lyra, calm down please, you have to relax and to think about nothing.
-Oh yeah, everyone can do that; thinking about nothing...
-Well...You have a certain talent for that actually...
-HEY!”
 
He closed his eyes and stopped to move; only his chest was rising up and down each time he took a breath. Lyra stayed there, staring at him, obviously bored. She looked at his well-built torso and blushed at the sign of his muscles. She bit her lower lip and gaze up at his face, his blond strands peacefully fell on his cheeks; the rest of his long hair was tied up into a small ponytail. His blue cat-eyes were softly closed and his sweet pink lips were motionless. She approached him slowly until his lips were inches away from hers. She bent herself against his body and pressed her mouth to his. Kohaku opened his eyes from surprise but soon closed them and tenderly answered her soft kiss. He wrapped his muscular arms around her tiny waist and pulled her closer to his body. After a moment, the lovers broke away and Lyra whispered against his lips:
 
“-I think I'm better at this than to meditate...
-Modest as always...”
 
She grinned and leaned in his strong arms. Kohaku held her tightly as if he was scared that she would escape him. With the time passed with her fiancé, the young woman had learned to see through his eyes and to guess his emotions. Though, she had never observed positive moods in his eyes, always hurt, pain and sadness.
 
“-Kohaku?!
-Mmmh?!
-Do you...Love me...?!
-Why must you ask such silly questions, isn't it obvious?!
-Say it...Please...Just once!”
 
Kohaku smiled gently and captured her sweet lips again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed him back softly, trying to look into his eyes, hidden under his blond strands. He lifted his head and opened his mouth to talk but an all too familiar voice came.
 
“-Kohaku! Don't do it, she put a spell on you!”
 
Of course, it was friendly-Sakura who came to congratulate Lyra for her big efforts in her training. (Perfect sarcasm...) Lyra was now shaking and almost growling angrily.
 
“-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE BITCH?!
-KOHAKU! GET AWAY FROM THE GIRL!”
 
Sakura jumped on Lyra, making her trip and to fall on the ground. Kohaku quickly caught the short-haired woman who only hit him in the stomach with her elbow, making him a little bit angry. He threw her further on the floor and made a sigh to Lyra for her to run away, what she did. She went down the stairs as fast as she could. She exited the school and saw Sakura falling along the tower and landing on her feet in front of the young princess. Handing her a sword, she prepared herself for the fight as did Lyra. Their blades hit each other blow after blow, desperately trying to kill their opponent.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kohaku started to run as fast as he could to get to his beloved princess until he ran into someone. He fell back on his butt on and started to yell at the large man in front of him in the stairs.
 
“-HEY! Mister big shot get out of my way, I'm in a hurry!
-Repeat that brat?!
-Go away idiot!
-We'll see about that...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The fight went on outside as Kohaku dueled with the idiot inside. The two girls hit each other under the worried eyes of Mokuba and Midoriko. Lyra had previously told Kohaku's brother not to interfere. Unfortunately, Sakura was in better shape than Lyra, who was almost down. Then, Sakura gave the fatal blow, she cut Lyra on the belly but she hit before her sword could go through her entire belly. The princess fell to the ground as her opponent raised her arm to give the final hit and to kill Lyra but a strong hand maintained her arm.
 
“-It's over now, you beat her!
-NO! She won't touch MY Kohaku again!
-They're meant to be married and you will not change this fact! Now calm down and give me your sword!”
 
Sakura obeyed her king, staring angrily at Lyra who was desperately trying to prevent the tears from pouring down her cheeks. Two strong arms wrapped themselves around the girl and Kohaku passionately kissed her lips as Lyra finally let the warm tears fall down her cheeks. After a while, he broke the kiss and whispered against her swollen lips:
 
“-I'm so happy you're safe!”
 
Lyra only whimpered painfully as an answer and Kohaku bent his head to stare at her body and growled angrily when he saw the cut on her belly. Mokuba noticed small fangs appearing as his growl became louder.
 
“-Kohaku?!”
 
Lyra's sweet voice snapped him back to reality and he quickly tore her shirt just below her chest. The cloth was full of mud, making it impossible to wrap around the wound, so, Kohaku took off his shirt and enveloped Lyra's injury with it to stop the bleeding. He lifted her in his arms bridal style and went to the health center of the school, not giving a glance to Sakura. Just before entering the school he told Mokuba:
 
“-Somebody is hurt in the stairs...”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
She was still blushing, lied down in a bed, and he was smirking about her embarrassment from his state of clothing, seated on a chair nearby. (He's still shirtless...^^ He he...) Kohaku went and sat next to her and hugged her tight against his nude chest, her flush widening. He kissed the top of her head and said softly in her ear:
 
“-I'm sorry I couldn't be there earlier...”
 
She softly wrapped her arms around his waist and murmured something about it being okay. Kohaku bent his head and gently pressed his wet lips in the crook of her neck, sending crazy thrills up and down her spine. He kissed her jaw line softly before going up to her sweet lips. He kissed her for a little while breaking the passionate kisses only to catch their breaths, until somebody made her entrance... (Guess who!)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
“-LET ME GO! I'LL KILL HER!
-It's not by saying this that I'll let you go...”
 
Kohaku was inside, alone with that princess and Sakura couldn't take it. Since she had seen her in his arms and HER lips against HIS, it had totally driven her mad! She bit Mokuba's wrist and started to run as fast as she could to catch up to her love. When she entered the room, she saw her one-side love KISSING another girl. It tore her apart. In two seconds, her heart had been shattered in thousands and thousands of pieces. Kohaku stopped to kiss the princess and stared at her a frown on his features.
 
“-Why Kohaku?! I love you more than this girl will ever do!”
 
She turned really angry when he pressed his beautiful rosy lips to her disgusting ones again. (Here it's Sakura's point of view, not mine...) He finally let go of her and stared at her again, a tiny smirk playing over his lips.
 
“-Okay little man, If can't have you, NO ONE CAN!”
 
She charged at him, her sword in her hands, but it didn't take two seconds before she was on the ground her own blade against the throat.
 
“-Sakura, now you are really getting on my nerves, first you interrupt me and Lyra twice and second, you just tried to kill her! If you don't want to die, GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK!! If I ever see you again, I'll kill you for sure!”
 
Mokuba and Midoriko finally arrived and saw Kohaku, really angry, Lyra, shocked in her bed, and Sakura, one move and she's dead. (Who cares?!) Mokuba took Sakura by the wrist and exited the room with her before Kohaku killed her. Midoriko went with him and Lyra stood to go to Kohaku. She stared at him a little and finally said softly:
 
“-Don't you think you have been too rough on her Kohaku...
-Too rough?! Lyra, look at what she did to you!
-I know but she only wants you to love her...
-But she doesn't want to understand that I love you!”
 
He kissed her once again and lifted her into his arms to bring her back into her bed to have some rest.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hey readers! What's up?!! Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and to wish you a happy new year!! My gift to you for the holidays will be this lonnnnnnng chapter I wrote. Can you believe it?! Two long weeks of no school! I was waiting for this since September…
Anyway, I helped for a tradition in our school, for thirty-two years, my school has helped poorer people by giving many food and toys to make what we call Christmas baskets… And me, my bestest buddy and his father, we went to deliver the baskets, we delivered three in all. And thrust me! It IS something! The people are so happy to see you, I almost cried from the misery they were living in… Anyway I really enjoyed it !! So enjoy you're holiday and love each other for this magnificent holiday!
Luv ya all!!
Super_Burnin_DD -xoxoxoxox-