Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ When arranged love becomes true! ❯ Surprise! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When arranged love becomes true!
Chapter 11
Surprise!
 
Lyra's wound cured very quickly and she continued her training with Kohaku, she exercised herself to become even stronger. She fought against Kohaku many times and he started to use always more and more of his real strength, giving many accidental wounds to the poor Lyra. Winter soon took low temperatures and snow with it. One morning, our young princess woke up in the room she shared with her friend Midoriko and there was a letter on her bed table. The author's name wasn't written on it. She soon opened it and read the letter:
 
Darling,
You must follow all the steps that are written below. If you do you'll have a charming surprise at the end of the letter. There will be many clues to help you find you're way to the spot I want you to go. First, I want you to check the clock and to go into the direction it tells you, the flag on top of the tower will help you too. Second, you'll have to follow the path until you find something precious to you. Then, you must follow what will be the most obvious passageway in this place. And after you're short test, you will have you're surprise.
 
Think about it darling and come to me soon before the wind changes direction…
 
She stayed there for a big five minutes just wondering what was that all about. Midoriko, who had been reading above Lyra's shoulder, stared at the letter in pure confusion.
 
“-Who the heck sent you such a letter?!
-I don't know, the author's name isn't written on it!
-You should show it to Mokuba or Kohaku…
-That's a good idea!”
 
The two maidens went into the training arena to find one of the two brothers and they saw the oldest silently meditating. They walked to him and Lyra politely disturbed him.
 
“-Hum…Mokuba…
-Mhmm?!
-There was this letter on my bed table this morning, the author's name isn't written on it and it tells me to do very weird things!
-Let me see it!”
 
The man took the envelope from her and started reading, soon enough, he was finished. He let out a desperate sigh before handing the letter back to the young princess.
 
“-You two really don't have any ideas of who sent you this?!”
 
The girls shook their heads negatively, lightly turning red from shame. Mokuba let out another desperate sigh before getting up from his sitting position.
 
“-Lyra, is there many people who would call you darling?!
-Huh…
-I can already tell you that no!
-…
-Okay, I'll give you some clues.
-…
-He's really close to you.
-…My father?!
-No! He is very precious to you, and it's reciprocal!
-…Kohaku?!
-…
-…Huh…My uncle?!
-It's Kohaku!
-Are you sure?!
-Yes it is!”
 
A blush appeared on her cheeks as her lips moved up nervously to form a beautiful smile illuminating her face sweetly. She was already wondering what her surprise could be. She automatically ran to the clock and stared at it, trying to figure out which way she had to go. But she barely saw that it was twenty-five to nine. She read the letter and stared at the flag on top of the tower. It only showed that the wind was coming from north-east. She looked at the clock for at least five minutes until a flash came to her head, the minute hand was giving her the direction she had to follow and the flag was only confirming that way!
 
She turned around to see the path she had to follow and went on the suspended bridge and into the thick forest. She walked, thinking about the next enigma. She had to find something precious to her, but she had no idea what she was supposed to look for. She kept on walking for at least fifteen minutes, until she noticed a white ribbon attached to the branch of a tree. She approached it, and stared at it for a little time. She took it and recognized Midoriko's headband! That was it! It wasn't anything of value, it was something even more precious, not the ribbon, but her friend's ribbon, it represented Midoriko!
 
She read the letter again and searched for the most obvious path there. But she was in a dead end. There was no path anywhere! She sat on a rock and sighed loudly. She turned around, slowly understanding what he meant in his letter. Rocks! All one after the other! Just like a road! She quickly got up and followed the rocks between the large trees. She walked for almost ten minutes, starting to worry. She was lost! Did Kohaku trick her?
 
She continued to walk until she reached her destination; it was in a small clearing. She exited the thick forest and saw Kohaku, lied down on a flat rock, peacefully asleep in the middle of the clearing. She lied down beside him and leaned her head on his chest, rising and falling slowly at the rhythm of his breath. She listened to his heartbeat for a moment, before falling asleep herself.
 
He woke up, his dear fiancé quietly sleeping beside him, her head leaned on him. He sat, making sure not to wake her. He had waited her for so long, he had fallen asleep just before she came thinking she would never find the way to the clearing. He sat, letting his princess lean on him to sleep calmly.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
She struggled softly on his shoulder before completely waking up from her sweet slumber. She slowly lifted her face to look into his eyes and blushed at the sign of his smirk. He gently captured her sweet lips with his into an innocent kiss. When they broke away, the maiden let herself fall into his warm chest, his arms wrapping around her body to hold her close to his heart.
 
“-So, when are you giving me my super surprise?!
-Well, you still haven't finished the test darling!”
 
She raised her eyebrows in confusion. What could he be talking about?! Wasn't what she did the exam?! He smirked at her perplexity, she truly was his naïve little princess.
 
“-You thought it was over?!
-Well, yes!”
 
He stood, lifting Lyra has he did. He gave her a short, chaste kiss on the lips and passed by her to go into the forest. She turned around and stared at him, worry plain on her face.
 
“-Hey, where do you think you're going?!
-Well, I will leave you alone to finish the test.
-A…alone?!”
 
He smiled softly and turned away. He told her to stay where she was and a last good bye before disappearing into the thick forest. She stayed there, the mouth lightly opened; staring at the path Kohaku had taken. She sat on the big rock, cursing her fiancé under her breath. She heard a small sound, like a dead branch that would've been broken. She looked over her shoulder to the forest, nothing. She started to sing a song to herself quietly, when a horrible scent came to her nose. She turned around and saw the ugliest beast she ever saw in her entire life. It was an ogre; its skin was as green as the dirty water of a disgusting swamp, its nose wasn't in the middle of its face and its eyes weren't at equal distance from its nose.
 
She took a run to the forest but when she reached the edge of the forest, she tripped and fell to the ground. She looked what had made her fall and noticed a sword. Kohaku must've let it there for her. She quickly took it and stood to confront the monster. It charged at her and she avoided the cutting of its terrible claws. She hit the ogre on its back, but the blade only cut through mud. It took advantage of her confusion to attack her. It scratched the side of her belly, earning a moan of pain from the young lady and some red drop to fall onto the white of the cold snow under her feet. She went away from him to judge if the wounds were serious. She stared at herself, seeing that it had only made three line of blood.
 
She stroke again and again but the ogre was only resisting her attacks. She dodged the attacks to prevent herself from getting tired too soon. She thought about it for a moment and tried to remember anything that she might have heard about monsters as this one. She reminded herself of a story that her mother used to tell her before she went to bed when she was younger. It was the tale of a courageous prince (No, it's not Kohaku!) who had to rescue a beautiful princess from an awful ogre. (Of course) The handsome prince had to scratch his heart out of his body. At that thought, Lyra's stomach twisted around itself. (She felt sick…)
 
But she cut through the mud right to its heart and entered her arm into the slimy texture and pulled out when she gripped something harder than the mud. She fell to the ground, letting go of the dead heart as the beast went into a pool of mud and blood. She threw up the breakfast that she had taken before on the ground and sat, leaning on a rock trying to catch her breath. Tears of fear rolled down her red cheeks and she sobbed, hugging her knees to her chest.
 
Kohaku finally arrived and almost vomited too when he saw the scene. He quickly went to his fiancé and hugged her to his chest. He kissed the top of her head gently and whispered soft words of love into her ear to reassure her.
 
“-Why?!...That test, said Lyra between two sobs.
-It was to see where you were in you're training…I wasn't expecting you to beat it!
-Then what did you expect me to do?! It almost killed me!
-I wasn't far away Lyra, I would've comeback if I had heard something…”
 
He tried to lace his arms around her waist but a whimper of pain coming from the girl stopped him in mid-track. He lifted her bridal-style and went to a small hot-spring separating the thick forest in two. He slowly entered the water, the maiden still his arms. Lyra moaned painfully due to the heat of the pound. Kohaku lifted her shirt and gently caressed her wounds on the side of her belly with wet and hot hands. She tightly gripped his shirt into her white-knuckled fist and whispered some curses under her breath as his rough, hot hand hit the cold bloody flesh. Her tears wetted his neck as she cried, her arms tightly wrapped around his waist and she nuzzled the hollow between his shoulder and his neck. Once her injury was cleaned, he held her close to him and kissed her cheeks softly.
 
“-Do you fell well?!
-Well…I would say, better than before…
-It's already that, he responded, chuckling softly.
-Kohaku?!
-What is it darling?!
-Say it now…
-…
-please…
-Say what?!
-Tell me how you fell about me, please?!”
 
He smiled softly and caught her sweet lips with his into a passionate but soft kiss. Her small hand traveled up the side of his body to grip a strand of silky blond hair. Kohaku wrapped his arms around her tiny waist to take her closer and to deepen the kiss.
 
“-I love you, my wonderful lover.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(There's kind of a scene that could offend certain persons here, so just skip the scene between the *…* okay! Thanx)
 
The snow started to fall on the two lovers as they held onto each other. The coldness of the white fluffy rain and the heat from the water of the hot-spring made a terrible contrast against their flesh, creating goose bumps on their wet skins.* Kohaku was now shirtless; Lyra's small hands were caressing the soft skin of his muscled back. He went down kissing her jawbone and the vein of her neck. Her shirt went away not too long ago, and they never let go of each other, their lips barely separating only to breath. The prince's hands went up to the middle of her back where they found the links of her bra. He tenderly kissed her lips, but was gently pushed back by his fiancé's small hands. She went back into the water to hide herself from him.*
 
(Okay for those who skipped it, Kohaku just tried to go too far in their relationship.)
 
“-Kohaku, could we please wait a little longer, I mean, after the wedding.”
 
A soft smile lifted his lips and he bent himself to her ear. Kissing her cheek gently, he whispered:
 
“-For you Lyra, I could wait my whole life.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please don't hate me for the scene more rated, there will be others but I will also place warnings for younger readers! You've been warned…Anyway, I just wanna wish you all a happy new year and love each other for 2007!!
 
Luv ya!!
Super_burnin_DD
-xoxox-