Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ When arranged love becomes true! ❯ Final test. ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When arranged love becomes true.
Chapter 12
Final test
 
The next day, our young princess woke up at dawn, thing that she, almost never did in her whole life. She went out to train, since she had nothing else to do. She started her exercises without Kohaku, who was still sleeping. About half an hour later, a young cat-eyed man exited the guild and went into the training area to meditate, but jumped from surprise when he saw his dear maiden training alone. He leaned on a wall and crossed his arms to check on her throwing arrows at the target far from her. She had improved a lot lately. Lyra turned around slowly, hearing him chuckle at her because she had the habit to growl after a bad shoot.
 
“-What's so funny?!
-You, of course...”
 
She exited her tongue and grimaced at him for his comment. He went behind her to correct the way she was holding her arrow and kissed her cheek gently, earning an annoyed sigh from the beautiful girl.
 
“-You won't let me train, will you?!”
 
He chuckled again and kissed the vein of her neck tenderly, wrapping his muscular arms around her tiny waist. He caught her chin and turned her head to capture her rosy lips with his into a soft kiss.
 
“-Good morning, princess!”
 
She giggled at that. She turned around into is arms and gave him a peck on the nose.
 
“-Kitty is affective this morning!
-Kitty?! What is that?!
-I would call this a lovely nickname!
-Lovely?! I'd say humiliating…”
 
She laughed and got out of his gentle grip. She returned to her exercises until his voice came:
 
“-Fight against me Lyra!
-What?!
-I want you to battle with me!
-Why?! You'll beat me in no time!
-Because I want to see your abilities, that's all!”
 
She smirked at his challenge and went to take her sword. They walked off to the center of the combat area. They placed one in front another and prepared themselves for an attack. Kohaku let an outbreak and Lyra attacked him immediately, making her teacher more than proud. He blocked the sword and quickly hit the girl back, sending her many meters back. She charged again, but this time, she was the one to push him one or two meters behind. She took advantage of his light confusion to strike again, but he had seen her coming. He jumped to the right and hit the girl on the back of her head with the handle of his sword. The maiden fell to the ground, moaning painfully, Kohaku bent himself to see the wound but she only threw her fist to his cheek, making him step back in surprise. She ran to him and the princess stroke his ribs by the handle of her blade, unfortunately, harder than she thought. The man coughed a bit of blood because of the blow but pushed her away. He fell to his knees, panting heavily. He stood up painfully as Lyra came back running.
 
He hardly blocked her attacks and returned the blows to her, never using his animalistic powers to beat her. Many onlookers had come into the building to see the end of the rough fight. It went like that, the two fighters not giving a chance to the other. Midoriko came into the training building first, soon followed by Mokuba. Each of the fighters was panting heavily, but still, they exchanged blows after blows, hit after hit, injury after injury. They fought until they were inches away Kohaku's blade against Lyra's throat.
 
“-I guess I won pretty girl!
-Are you sure kitty?!”
 
He frowned and stared at her blade until the very end of it. It was right at his weak spot, right between his legs. His gaze went up her face, staring at her.
 
“-That's below the belt!
-I still haven't hit you darling.”
 
He let go of his sword and took hers to let it fall on the ground beside them. He put his hand on the back of her neck and took her closer to him, pressing his lips to her proudly. Almost everyone went away, but for Midoriko and Mokuba, each grinning from an ear to the other. Once they let go of each other, Kohaku fell limply to the ground, his hand against his ribs. His blue shirt had become a crimson color to the place he was injured and his breath was raged. Lyra helped him up as Mokuba and Midoriko came to them, worry clear on their faces.
 
“-Will you be okay Kohaku, asked Midoriko.
-Yeah, I guess…
-Well, I thought you were stronger than that, you disappoint me,” said Mokuba.
 
Kohaku started to laugh, but it was quickly stopped when a violent pain ran trough his body, and some more blood exited his lips. The girls gave the oldest a death glare as Kohaku almost fell again on Lyra's shoulder. They quickly took him to the medical center of the guild to heal the pain of his right abdomen.
 
Hey readers, I know this chapter is kinda short but no read the previous one so far, so I hope you'll enjoy reading two chapters of my story in one shot…WOW!! You lucky ones…
For those who read my commentaries AND are interested in what it says, IT IS OFFICIAL!! I have a new boyfriend!! I am soo happy because I love him sooo much, we know each other since we started high school, means like four years ago…Anyway, for readers who have a boyfriend, I now understand how it feels and the romantic scenes might come more often… Anyway, have a nice week every one and next week I'm editing the next chapter named Dangerous encounter!!
 
Babye!
Super_burnin_DD -xoxoxoxox-