Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ Why Me? ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bound Together
Why Me?
 
Finally! Today I can go hunting with peace!
 
Sei smiled as he gathered his bow and arrows. He grabbed a small bag and tied it to his belt, humming happily to himself.
 
“Sei?” A soft voice whispered in the early dawn.
 
Sei froze and turned to see the small blonde staring at him with curiosity. He sighed as he slowly stood up.
 
“What is it?” Sei asked.
 
“What are you doing?” Tai-Shi asked while peering in the room, but not entering since he was only a guest staying at Sei's estate. He knew it wasn't smart to enter rooms in which he wasn't already told he could go into before hand.
 
“I'm getting supplies ready to go hunting…” Sei began.
 
“Hunting? What's that?” Tai-Shi asked.
 
“You…you can't be serious…” Sei sighed. “You mean you've never gone hunting?”
 
Tai-Shi shook his head and moved so Sei could exit the room.
 
“Well…” Sei sighed. He was looking forward to a quiet morning. “If you promise to stay quiet and only watch…then you can come and see what it's about.”
 
Tai-Shi smiled and nodded.
 
~ * ~
 
Tai-Shi quietly followed Sei as they trudged through the woods. Tai-Shi wasn't exactly thrilled with this…hunting so far…since the only thing they have been doing thus far was walking.
 
Sei suddenly stopped. Tai-Shi was too busy looking else when he bumped into the tall bleach blonde.
 
“Oi! Why did you sto-” Tai-Shi began.
 
“Shh!” Sei urged as he knelt down and pointed out a small white rabbit in the distant. “That will make an excellent fur…”
 
“What do you mean? Why did you point at the rabbit?” Tai-Shi asked looking at the rabbit and then looked at Sei.
 
“Shh…just watch…” Sei said as he removed his bow quietly and grabbed an arrow from his back and readied to draw his bow.
 
“What are you doing?” Tai-Shi asked quietly, furrowing his brows as he looked at the bow and the arrow.
 
“I'm going to bring home a rabbit skin…and dinner…” Sei smiled and held his bow vertically in front of him. He placed his arrow on the bow sting and slowly pulled it back, the bow creaking as the tension grew.
 
Tai-Shi froze. Was he doing what Tai-Shi was thinking he was doing?
 
“NO!”
 
The string was released and sound of the arrow whizzed through the air. A loud thud was heard as it bore itself into the trunk of a nearby tree. The bow string still hummed softly as its owner's face was shoved into the dirt. On top of him was the small blonde haired boy.
 
Sei grumbled as he lifted his face and spit out some dirt. The corner of his mouth twitched as he saw the white rabbit was gone, and his arrow stuck into a tree several yards away from it.
 
Sei growled loudly as he pushed up off the ground and threw Tai-Shi off of him.
 
“What the hell is that for?” Sei growled, as he clenched his free fist.
 
“You were gonna hurt that small rabbit!” Tai-Shi pouted, angry about what about just happened. “You could have killed it!”
 
“That's what you do when hunting!” Sei growled.
 
Tai-Shi pouted and stuck out his tongue.
 
Why do I get stuck with the animal activists?
 
“I swear you're just like Allen…it's almost scary.” Sei sighed.
 
Tai-Shi tilted his head, “How am I like Allen?”
 
Sei smiled, “He won't let me hunt animals either…even the sickly ones he won't let me put them out of their misery.”
 
“But that's just cruel! You can't shoot animals!” Tai-Shi pouted.
 
“Allen said that too.” Sei got up and rubbed his face. “I need to hunt…” He turned and looked back at Tai-Shi, “And you're going to stay out of it this time.” He narrowed his eyes and Tai-Shi looked away from him.
 
They continued to walk, Sei looking around for possible signs of where the rabbit could have gone. He finally caught a break when he saw paw prints.
 
“Finally!” Sei smiled as he quickly followed the prints, but sighed when he came a crossed a slouched figure up ahead wearing a red coat.
 
Damn it…why did someone have to get to it first?
 
Sei sighed as he was about to turn and walk away, but stopped when Tai-Shi called out.
 
“Hello!” Tai-Shi smiled and waved.
 
Sei hit his forehead with the palm of his hand. If there was anything to hunt in the area…it was quickly trying to leave now.
 
The figure jumped and turned around, still hunched over. The figure looked curiously over his shoulder but smiled.
 
“Tai-Shi!” He called out, waving.
 
Sei turned, recognizing the voice, “Oh no…”
 
“Sei!” The small white haired boy ran up to them, holding something in his arms.
 
“What are you doing out here?” Allen asked as he smiled at the two boys.
 
“What am I doing out here? What are you doing out here?” Sei asked, confused. After thinking about it, he did consider the fact that they were nearing the Path estate grounds.
 
“I was out walking. Why are you out here?” He paused as he saw Sei holding a bow and a quiver full of arrows on his back. “Hey…you're not hunting again are you?”
 
Allen shot Sei a death glare and Sei scratched his cheek and looked up at the sky.
 
“Oh…why…um…what ever could give you that idea?” Sei nervously laughed.
 
“I knew it! You were hunting! How could you after I told you not to!” Allen pouted. The small white haired boy had definitely grown a back bone while Tai-Shi was living with Rei.
 
“Now now…I haven't killed anything. I swear! You can ask Tai-Shi.” He looked back at Tai-Shi, pleading for help.
 
“Is that right?” Allen turned his stubborn glare on Tai-Shi. “Is he telling the truth?”
 
Tai-Shi nodded. “He hasn't killed anything.” Tai-Shi noticed Allen's arms fidgeting. “What are you holding?”
 
Allen's mood switched a complete one-eighty. He smiled and moved his arms to reveal a small, white rabbit.
 
“Isn't he cute? I found him just a little while ago!” Allen smiled and held up the small white rabbit.
 
Sei's mouth dropped. That was the rabbit he was tracking.
 
“What's wrong Sei?” Allen asked, not knowing that Sei's prey was now in his arms.
 
“Hey!” Tai-Shi said suddenly, “Isn't that the rabbit you tried to shoot at earlier?”
 
Shit…
 
Sei hit his forehead again.
 
You have such a big mouth…
 
Allen turned back to Sei.
 
“How could you! He's just a harmless little bunny!” Allen yelled, holding up the small bunny to show Sei.
 
“He looks like a small meal ticket, and his pelt is in good condition.” Sei said as he analyzed the rabbit's actual size.
 
“Stop it! He's adorable! How could you think about hurting a cute little animal like this!” Allen played with its paws and made it paw at Sei. “You see! He can't hurt you!”
 
Sei sighed and groaned as he listened to his lover's rant on why he shouldn't hunt and such. It wasn't anything new. When Sei first took Allen hunting a year ago, he was exactly the same.
 
After what seemed like hours, Sei finally took a seat on a rock near a small stream filled with frog bits.
 
“Wow! This is so pretty!” Tai-Shi smiled as he peered into the crystal clear water.
 
Allen smiled as he watched Tai-Shi, and glared at Sei when Sei made eye contact.
 
“You're still in trouble.” He grumbled and looked away.
 
Allen still held the white bunny in his arms as he slowly took a seat next to Tai-Shi near the water.
 
“What you going to do with the bunny rabbit Allen?” Tai-Shi asked.
 
“I'm going to keep it as a pet. It gets lonely at my place…so I wanted something to spend time with…and father doesn't like dogs…and is allergic to the cats I've brought home before. I thought when I saw this bunny that he would make a good pet.” Allen smiled.
 
Sei slowly stood up.
 
“I'll be back in a minute.” He smiled to himself, not letting them see.
 
“Where do you think you're going?” Allen pouted as he stared at Sei, not trusting him with the bow and arrows.
 
“I'm just going to use the restroom.” He turned with a mischievous smile. “You're welcome to watch.”
 
Allen turned bright red and shook his head.
 
“Didn't think so. I'll be back in a moment.” He waved and slowly started to walk off.
 
Allen smiled to himself, and almost seemed to giggle.
 
Tai-Shi watched the white haired boy with curiosity.
 
“Why are you all happy?” Tai-Shi asked.
 
“It's just…” Allen couldn't control from laughing. He fell back and looked up at the sky, still clinging to the bunny in his arms. “Sei and I…well…we finally…” Allen blushed and closed his eyes with a smile.
 
“You and Sei finally what? I don't understand?” Tai-Shi pouted, “What did you do?”
 
Allen smiled, “It…we did it!”
 
“It?” Tai-Shi thought for a moment and remembered something Rei had told him.
 
“You mean you…and Sei…” Tai-Shi couldn't finish.
 
Allen nodded.
 
“And I made Sei be bottom!” Allen smiled evilly.
 
“Hey! You're hurting my ego!” Sei smiled, having not left ear shot of them.
 
Allen giggled and sat back up.
 
Tai-Shi smiled and thought about what Allen told him in his head.
 
Is that really how you're supposed to feel afterwards? Allen's so happy he almost can't talk about it…
 
Tai-Shi paused within his own thoughts.
 
But when Rei and I did it…it wasn't like I didn't enjoy it…I just…I didn't really think much of it. Rei said it was love…but I didn't understand it. And when I was Tai-Li…it was just…different. Tai-Li was…
 
Tai-Shi blushed.
 
“What's wrong Tai-Shi?” Allen asked.
 
Sei smiled as he snuck away. While those two were busy gossiping about their little stories. He smiled to himself, recalling the night Allen had finally approached him about it.
 
During it all, Allen was clueless of what to do. Sei didn't tell him or anything, but it was fun watching the boy try and figure out…what went where.
 
Sei smiled as he came to a clearing near the stream, and a massive buck leaned down to drink out of the stream.
 
Sei smiled as he hit behind a bush and quietly readied his bow. As he drew back his bow and took aim, he smiled, finally being able to hunt in peace. He slowly released the string.
 
“NO!” A pair yelled in unison as they quickly came up from behind.
 
“Ugh!” Sei yelled as he was forced to the ground, and the sound of the arrow missing the buck and landing in the stream was heard. The buck snorted and took off, frightened from the yells and the arrow rushing passed him.
 
Sei looked up from the dirt, the two boys sitting on his back, and sighed.
 
“Why me?”
 
~ * ~
 
Author's Note: I actually churned this out when I said I would. It took me a few hours…and it's on the short side…but I didn't want a long side story. This was just meant for a little info…since with the current chapter, I wasn't exactly able to release the info of Sei and Allen finally getting intimate. Either way…ya…
 
During Allen and Sei's moment, which I wont get into detail, Allen grew a backbone since he was the dominate during their foreplay.
 
This side story…the only reason I wrote it was basically for the last scene. I can visually see Allen and Tai-Shi tackling Sei to the ground and sitting on him for trying to hurt an innocent animal.
 
Also, you can say this took place between after Rei's fall…and to the current part in the chapter where Tai-Shi is staying with Sei. Just within those few weeks.
 
Well, I hoped you enjoyed.