Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ On the run ❯ Sleep was always fun ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It took me almost 3 hours to fall asleep. And god damn that monkey he chose to fall off the bed right when I had fallen asleep. But I got up to see what position he landed in.
 
It was the best sight I have ever seen. Kyle's arms were smashed under him and his legs were straight up in the air. I just have to voice my opinion on his position.
 
“Dear god and you were saying I was gay, I mean come on. You look like your in labor and trying to pop the baby out early.” I cracked myself up, so I added, “How come you never told me? Who's the father?”
 
As quick as lightening he was up off the floor and pounced at me. After some struggling we both ended up on the floor. He had my arms and legs pinned in much the same fashion as I had done to his.
 
“You asshole, if anything you'd be the one having the baby!” He really was worked up now. Maybe I should go get a mirror to show him his face, the expression was priceless.
 
“Oi! I'm so scared what are you going to do. Stake me?” I guess I really should have been thinking about the compromising position I was in. Of course I really should have realized what he was going to do the minute he let go of my arms and grabbed both sides of my face.
 
I was vaguely aware of his face coming closer to mine, but until his lips crashed onto mine I didn't comprehend a thing.
 
His lips were soft and warm against my own, and an electric bolt went through my whole body. Leaving every part of me tingling. Before I could respond to his kiss he lifted his lips away from mine.
 
My already ragged breathing speed up as he leaned his face down closer, so that his mouth was positioned right next to my ear. His breath glided across it and sent shiver through me. He opened his mouth and was about to say something when-
“OI! STOP GROANING, I'M SURE IT'S NOT NESSACRIE TO GROAN IN A DREAM! SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO SLEEP! JACKASS TURKEY!”
 
I knew it was too good to be true. Wait. I did not just think that! God his voice could wake the dead from even their graves.
 
I mumbled a shut up in his general direction before attempting to get comfy once again. But with my oh so wonderful luck I ended up spending half the night listening to Kyle grumble in his sleep, and thinking about my own dream and how wrong it was. Never in a million years, I kept telling myself. But then why was I yearning for the contact of his lips against mine?
 
And that's how I fell asleep as dawn came, pondering all the possible reasons why I would have such a dream. I came to two conclusions 1. Food poisoning and 2. Blood lust-or if you will hunger.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sickness in the blood
Chapter 2.
 
When I woke up the following evening, I had a roaring headache. Which is odd since I don't normally get headache's at all. I had trouble prying my eyes open, and the small bedroom light was on, making them burn from its intensity.
Somewhere off in the distance I could vaguely make out Kyle bustling about.
 
I tried to bring myself to get out of bed but for some reason my limbs ached to much, each time I tried to lift them I would be left powerless. It's like my energy was completely zapped.
 
Confused and worried I tried to call out for Kyle but my throat hurt, even trying made my eyes water. So I had to lay there listening to Kyle parade around while I was stuck in bed with no clue what was going on. Finally after what seemed like ages Kyle poked his head through the doorway. Seeing that I was awake he proceeded to bring the rest of his body in.
 
“Oh damn your awake and here I had hoped you wouldn't wake up at all and just stay dead.” I could tell by his voice that he knew something is wrong and that he was just trying to lessen the worry. His black skater hair was strewn all over the place, giving me the suspicion that he hadn't even bother to brush his hair since he had gotten up at what ever time he found convenient.
 
Sadly all I could do at the moment was glare, so that's what I did. I sat in bed sick, giving my best glare to an asshole who thought it was pretty funny and felt the need to double over laughing. Damn him.
 
I endured long agonizing minutes of him laughing at me before he finally got his spastic diaphragm under control. Oh how I hope he will just play in traffic and die a painful death.
 
Once he had picked himself up from his laughing position on the floor, he took small tentative steps towards me. I could just see it in his eyes, his joy at me not being able to retort or make some smart ass comment.
 
He reached my side of the bed and reached out to lay a hand across my forehead. Kyle's skin was cool to the touch and I could not keep my winch under control, so therefore it did not escape his attention.
 
“Hmmm… Just as I thought. You're sick. You diffidently have a fever.” Kyle said in a low mummer as he examined my face.
 
I in return gave him a no-shit-Sherlock look that could have even had it's meaning understood by a three year old. So obviously Kyle either was younger than a three year old, which would explain a lot, or he was simply just completely oblivious to my expression.