Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You wake up and look around you. You then remember what had happened the night before. The way you went off on Psythe. But he did invade your privacy and that still fueled your anger.
Than again, maybe he didn't mean to. Maybe he can't control it or wasn't doing it on purpose and didn't pay attention until you insulted him.
To top all of this off, you were still depressed from the night before. You roll to your side and hold the pillow close to your chest. You had so many fixed emotions at that time that it was almost unbearable.
You get out of bed and make your way into the bathroom. You felt exhausted from crying so much. You go into the bathroom and start a bath, then you head back out to get some clothes and you assume they brought your makeup.
How in the world did they get in my house? Or what I would like to know is how they know where I live! You think to yourself.
You then are stopped by hearing a knock on the door. You go to it and open it but no one was there. You hear a little meow and Patches ran inside your room. She started rubbing against your legs so you pick her up and held her.
"Thank you, Reign," you whisper. You knew it was him because she smelled like him. He had a wonderful smell to him. You never paid attention to it until now.
You shut the door and put Patches down. You go to the bag, still lying in the floor. You pick out your clothes, hair dryer and makeup bag.
You go back into the bathroom, shut and lock the door. You sit on the toilet until the water is finished filling the tub.
You get in and let the water sooth your tense body as you relax against the edge. You look out the window, catching a glimpse at the grey, cloudy sky. It looks miserable out there.
You lay in the water for what seemed like hours. Allowing yourself to sink into deep thoughts, but you really felt like your mind was empty.
You then finish washing off before the water got cold and then you get out. You dry off and then get ready for a new day.
You dreaded even leaving the room. What if they were all mad at you? How you wish that you had someone to understand you.
You walk out of the bathroom and pick up Patches. You carry her down the stairs with you.

When you get down there, you see no one. You walk into the kitchen and find no one in there either.

"Reign?" you call out walking back to the living room. "Delva?" you yell for him as soon as you get into the living room, "Is anyone here?"

"I'm here," you hear a voice from behind. You turn to see Drakon.

"Where did they all go?" you ask.

"They had to run some errands and they asked me to stay behind to keep you company," he says.

"Oh, okay," you say, a little surprised that they would all leave their guests behind.

"Are you hungry? Thantos left you something to eat."

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry."

"Fair enough," he says.

You were growing very suspicious. Something definitely wasn't right. But you just couldn't put your finger on it. You are now starting to feel really uncomfortable.