Other Fan Fiction ❯ Castle Souls ❯ Halloween Special Part 2 (NOT CONNECTED WITH THE ACTUAL STORY) ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Castle Souls
Special Chapter Halloween Special Part 2
Finn woke up a bit fuzzyheaded. He tried to move but he realized that he was tied in chains. He looked above his head and saw that he was hanging on a thumbtack in the ceiling, far from the floor's reach.
Finn nudged his dog Jake with his shoulder. “Jake! Wake up!”
The magic dog slowly awoke from his sleep. “Huh? Finn?” He said in a confused state. He then tried to loosen the chains that were on him too. “Where are we?”
“ I dunno, This place looks so familiar.” Said Finn as he tried to loosen his chains.
“I think we were kidnapped.” Said Jake.
“Why? Is it because we're tied in chains?” Asked Finn.
“No. It's because those three ghosts are staring at us.” Jake said as he pointed his ear at Wendy, BooBoo, and Georgy.
“What the flip are you doing?” Asked Finn. “Why did you kidnap us?”
“To finish what we started.” Said the three ghosts simultaneously.
Meanwhile…
Kai ran quickly to the address that was given to her by Marceline.
25 Blood Drive. Thought Kai as he jumped over a branch. I won't be surprised if there's blood on the roadway.
Kai reached a house that looked very gloomy and frightening. Kai then ran towards the door and slammed it with his shoulder.
Should I really go to this house? Kai started to rethink coming here. He then heard sound of laughter behind him. Kai turned around and saw a vampire in his teens in goth like clothes.
“So…you came to save your friends huh?” Said the vampire.
“What's it to you vampire?” Said Kai.
The vampire laughed calmly. “Funny thing is…I'm not a vampire.”
“Then what the math are you?” Asked Kai.
“I'm a wizard.” Said the wizard.
This time Kai laughed. So hard that he fell to the floor and hit it with his fist. “Yeah right, and I'm a god.”
“You may be laughing now, but you'll soon regret it.” Said the wizard.
“What do you want?” Said Kai as got up from the floor.
“My name's Ash. I made a deal with Marceline's dad when I released him from the Nightosphere.” Said the wizard. “The deal was that if I kill you, Marcy's father will force Marcy to date me.”
“Well, I can't let that happen.” Said Kai.
“Why not? You wanna date her?” Said Ash. “I'm not surprised.”.
“No. Because I don't think she wants to get back with you since you're a terrible boyfriend.” Said Kai.
“Why you little mortal.” Said Ash. “I'll kill you.” Ash then picked up a pouch and threw some magic powder at Kai's face. He watched as Kai fell to the ground unconscious, then he threw it at his face too. Ash then fell to the ground along with Kai.
That deal…that I made with Marceline's dad. Thought Ash. I hope he really meant what he said.
Flashback…
Ash went to his house and brought some bug milk, a white marker, and a paper. He set all the items on his table and started drawing a happy face on his wall. He then threw his bug milk on the happy face drawing and read his paper.
“ `To summon the most evil creature the world has ever seen, chant these words and he will come out of the sphere' He read slowly. “Sounds easy enough.” He turned the paper around and repeated the words. “Maloso vobiscum et cum spiritum!”
The milky smiley face circle suddenly turned into a fiery gateway into darkness and depression. Out of the fires came a vampire in a black suit.
“Hello, Ash.” Said the vampire.
“Marcy's dad!” Said Ash. “I'm so glad you're here!”
“I've heard a lot about you...you broke my daughter's heart.” He then kicked Ash, forcing him to fly towards the wall.
“Wait! Wait!” Said Ash as he got up and stretched his body.
“What?” Said Marceline's dad. “I've got some souls to suck, starting with you.” Marceline's dad opened his mouth and started sucking Ash's soul.
“But I know where Marceline is!” Said Ash as he was dropped from the sucking winds coming from Marceline's dad.
Marceline's dad grabbed Ash by the neck. “Where is she?”
“I want something in return…maybe having Marceline as my girlfriend again?” Said Ash with a sneer.
“Fine. I'll let you date Marceline, but in return…you must tell me where she is.” Said Marceline's father.
“Deal.”
Marceline's dad dropped Ash and helped him up. “Where is she?”
“At the Candy Kingdom.” Said Ash. “With the Soulblader.”
“What!?” Marceline's father turned around and glared at Ash.
You heard me.” Said Ash.
“If he is there…he'll kill me by taking away the souls I'm supposed to suck.”
“I'll kill him if he's such a problem.” Said Ash.
“So it's settled. I'll go to Marceline while you go handle the Soulblader.” Marceline's father looked at Ash uncertainly. “Are you sure you want to do this?”
“Well if you're too scared to do it*” Started Ash.
Marceline's dad cut him off. “I AM THE LORD OF EVIL!!!! I'M NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING!!!”
“Ok, ok fine.” Ash then opened his front door and walked outside. “Shall we do our work?”
“Of course.” Marceline's dad let out a very demonic laugh and set off towards the Candy Kingdom.
“Sheesh.” Ash set off to kill Kai by following him to 25 Blood Drive.
End Of Flashback…
In the Candy Kingdom…
Bonibelle was conversing with Marceline while the rest of the Candy People danced and partied.
“It's because of me isn't it?” Said Bonibelle feeling very disappointed. “I'm the reason he left.”
“NO! Of course not.” Said Marceline. “Why do you think that?”
“Cause I told him the ingredients to the potion for that zombie attack that just happened.” Said Bonbelle.
“There was a zombie attack?!” Said Marceline in an excited expression. “Where is it?”
“It's gone. You missed the entire thing.” Said Bonibelle.
“Aw.” Marceline floated outside and saw person walking towards the Candy Kingdom.
“Oh! A visitor?” Said Bonibelle looking very excited.
“Yeah, but he looks kinda familiar though.” Marceline said as she squinted her eyes too see the figure. She saw a man in a black suit and a devilish face.
“Oh no.” Said Marceline.
“What?” Said Bonibelle.
“It's my dad.” Said Marceline as she got out her axe-bass.
“What's wrong with you dad?” Asked Bonibelle. “You should be happy.”
“Oh yeah, I'm very happy.” Said Marceline sarcastically.
“What's your problem with him?” Asked Bonibelle.
“You'll see.” Said Marceline as she walked outside only to see her dad walking towards her.
“Hello, Marceline.” Said Marceline's dad.
“Look if you still want to talk to me about the fries…” Started Marceline.
“No it's not that.” Said Marceline's dad. “You know I'm the lord of evil right?”
“Yeah, you said that like a thousand times!” Said Marceline angrily.
“So I'm gonna go soul sucking now.” Said the lord of Evil as he started to walk into the kingdom. “Staying in the Nightosphere for so long made me so hungry.”
Marceline stopped her dad. “Dad, I love you. But I'm not gonna let you suck the souls of these innocent people.”
“Since when did you care about innocence?” Asked The lord of Evil angrily.
Marceline thought for a moment. “Well…”
“Exactly. Now let me suck those souls.” Said the lord of Evil as he opened the door to the kingdom. But he then got a chair thrown into his face which made him stumble backward.
Marceline looked behind and saw Bonibelle with an angry look on her face. “Nobody sucks the life out of MY CITIZENS!!!”
“We'll see about that.” Said The lord of Evil as he lunged at Marceline and Bonibelle.
In Ash's memories…
Kai woke up and slowly got up to his feet. He looks around and finds hundreds of memories that include Ash. He got angry at the sight of the wizard.
“Where am I?” Asked Kai out loud.
“In my mind.” Said Ash as he suddenly appeared behind Kai.
Kai summoned his Soulblade in a flash of blue light and pointed the tip at Ash's chest. “I'm gonna slay you!”
Ash snapped his fingers and suddenly Kai's Soulblade disappeared and reappeared in Ash's hand.
“What the flip just happened?” Asked Kai in a shocked expression.
“You're in my world.” Said Ash. “My world, my rules.”
Kai runs up to him and punches Ash in the face. Ash grabs his face to try and stop the pain, but then Kai kicks Ash in the crotch making Ash fall onto the floor.
“You may have my sword,” Kai takes his Soulblade from Ash's hands. “But you don't have my will.”
Kai ran towards one of Ash's memories and cut his Soulblade through it. The memory fades away into nothingness.
Ash grabs his head in severe pain. “NO STOP!!!”
Kai continues to slice through Ash's memories. Ash continues to yell in pain. Kai then stumbles onto the last memory which was Marceline kissing Ash in the cheek.
“Ew, gross!” Kai slices the memory in half causing both himself and Ash to be engulfed by a white light.
In 25 Blood Drive…
Kai woke up on the same place that he fainted on. He looked around and saw Ash lying on the ground unconsciously and fading away like a hologram.
So that's what happens when your memories get destroyed. Thought Kai sadly. He started to feel sorry for the wizard. No! He deserved it!
Kai opened the door to 25 Blood Drive and as he did, Ash had already faded away into nothingness. Kai saw a dull house with very little furniture. It was very dark and gloomy.
“Finn?!” Called out Kai. “Jake?!”
“Kai? Is that you?” Asked a familiar voice.
“Finn! Where's Jake?”
“Here.” Jake's voice called out from the darkness.
“C'mon guys, show me where you are.” Insisted Kai.
Finn and Jake came out of the shadows. But they looked beat up and worn out. Finn's clothes were ripped and a big clump of Jake's fur was ripped off.
“What happened to you two?” Asked Kai.
“You know those three ghosts at that party?” Said Finn with a faceless expression.
“Yeah. What about those losers?” Said Kai with a bit of humor.
“They kidnapped us, tied us in chains, and tortured us!” Yelled Jake. His voice was so loud it echoed through the house.
Finn hit him over the head. “You idiot! No doubt they'll find us now.”
“Actually, we were stalking you.” Said a familiar gloomy voice.
The three ghosts came out of the floor with an evil expression on their face.
“Let's suck their guts out through their brains!” Said Wendy.
Kai made a disgusted face. “That's so creepy.”
“No, the creepy part was when they were stalking us.” Said Jake with a scared expression on his face.
Kai summoned his Soulblade to his hands. “Nobody's eating anyone.”
The three ghosts hissed at the sight of the blade. “Where'd you get that.” Asked Georgy.
“None of your freaking business!” Said Kai with a dangerous look on his face.
“We'll still kill him anyway.” Said BooBoo. “Bet he's too stupid to know how to use the Soulblade.”
“Says the tool who has two heads!” Said Kai.
“Hey! Two is better than one!”
“Not in this case.” Said Kai.
“Ooooo! You just got burned!” Said Jake.
“SHUT UP!!!” Said BooBoo.
“BooBoo let's just kick is butt.” Said Wendy.
The three ghosts then expanded to full size. They were ten feet tall with red eyes and had big tubes as their mouths which sucked the air.Kai spun his blade around in a perfect circle and charged at the three ghosts.
Meanwhile…
Bonibelle swung her Soulblade shaped like a candy cane and ripped off a piece of the suit that Marceline's dad wore.
“Take that!” Said Bonibelle as she swung again at The lord of Evil again, but then Marceline's dad grabbed her in the neck and threw her at one of the columns of the kingdom.
Marceline then came in and started to swing her axe-bass at her dad. “You son of a…” Her dad silenced her with a kick to the face.
The lord of Evil then started to grow. “Oh Marceline. You have to learn what league you're in.” He then had a big, green swollen face with pink tentacles down his chin. His mouth was shaped like a skinny oval.
Princess Bubblegum got up and saw the giant monster version of the Lord of Evil. “Oh my glob!”
The lord of Evil then swung his giant fist at the castle. Bonibelle swung her Soulblade at the fist, forcing it to dissolve into tiny ashes. Marceline then threw her axe-bass at The Lord of Evil's head, but he simply flicked it back at Marceline with much more force than intended.
“Sorry.” Said The lord of Evil. “My finger can be quite devastating.”
“What do you want Dad?” Asked Marceline sternly.
“Well, I just came to say…I'm sorry.” Said Marceline's father.
Bonibelle stared at him in disbelief. “That's it?! You just came all this way to say `I'm sorry?!'”
“Yeah, pretty much. Anyway, do you forgive me Marceline for eating your fries.” Said Marceline's dad.
“You already said sorry last time we met.” Said Marceline. “So you came here for nothing.”
“Oh, I'll just suck the souls of these people then.” Said Marceline's dad.
Marceline then pointed a finger at Bubblegum and made a gesture to kill her dad. Bubblegum then ran towards The lord of Evil with all her might.
Meanwhile In 25 Blood Drive…
Kai jumped over a tentacle and slashed it into pieces. He then ran at BooBoo, jumped high into the air, and sliced both his heads off.
“How come his blade is affecting us?” Asked Georgy.
Kai landed on the ground and pointed his blade at the two remaining ghosts. “Soul….blade. Do I have to give you anymore hints?” He ran and stabbed the tip on Georgy's chest, making him collapse to the ground with a hole on his chest. “C'mon! Are you really that easy to beat up?”
Wendy's tentacle mouth caught Kai's head and started sucking his guts out. Kai threw his Soulblade up into the air. The Soulblade glowed a bright yellow, making it speed up even faster until it sped through Wendy's forehead. She collapsed and returned to normal size, the other ghosts did the same.
“You call yourselves ghosts? Oh yeah, I'm scared now.” Said Kai.
“Fine!” Yelled BooBoo as he got up off the floor. “Go take your mutt and that kid with the stupid hat.”
“HIS HAT IS AWESOME!!!!” Kai did a flying kick and hit BooBoo's face making him collapse to the floor. The three friends then ran outside where they saw Marceline's dad attacking the Candy Kingdom.
“HE'S BACK?!” Said Finn.
“Who's back?” Asked Kai.
“Jake tell him.” Said Finn.
“I was in your shirt pocket when you sewed it together, remember?” Said Jake.
Finn did a great big sigh. “Out there…is the most evil thing that you will ever see in your life.”
Kai did not even need an explanation. He started running to the Candy Kingdom to fight the beast. “Gotta go! Bye!”
“He's just like you Finn.” Said Jake. “You must be his idol.”
“Yeah, I'm such a good role model.” Finn ignored Jake's laughter and ran after Kai.
Back at the Candy Kingdom…
Bonibelle was lying unconscious on the floor and Marcline just simply stared.
“Why Dad? Why!!!?” Yelled Marceline.
“Cause I missed you Marceline…and I wanted you to know that I will always love you.” Said her dad.
Marceline was shocked. “Dad I…”
Kai came out of nowhere with his blade and stabbed the Lord of Evil right in his thigh. Kai's Soulblade glowed to a bright yellow making Marceline's dad turn into a dust. Finn then came and drew a smiley face around the dust and dropped some bug milk onto the circle.
Maloso vobiscum et cum spiritum Finn said as the dust fell into a fiery chasm, where all the darkest creatures live.
“I'll see you in the Nightosphere you sick freak.” Said Finn.
“Finn, Kai?! What the ****” The sound of candy people partying blocks their conversation.
“Marceline, we just saved the candy kingdom.” Kai dodged a blow to the head with Marceline's axe-bass. “What the flop? What's going on with you?”
Marceline slowly calmed down and put away her axe-bass. “Just forget it, it'll be fine.”
Kai layed down on the candy steps leading to the kingdom. “I just got attacked by zombies because of a failed expiriment, almost got killed by Ash….”
“That son of a *****” The sound of music covers their conversation.
“…..had to save my friends from ghosts, and I had to kill an evil demon all in one day.” Said Kai.
“Welcome to my world.” Said Finn.
“He's not just a demon.” Said Marceline as the others looked at her with suspicion. “He's my dad.”
Bonibelle woke up from her unconciousness. “What the heck happened while I was asleep?”
“It's a long…long……LONG…..story.” Said Kai as he explained what happened this entire day.
On the next Holiday Special Chapter…
Kai takes a walk to the Ice Kingdom because of pure boredom and finds a surprise on the way. In the meantime, Finn, Jake, Marceline, Bonibelle, The Ice King, Beemo, and a whole lot of people try to enjoy their day together. Until they find out why the Ice King got his name.
(Remember: The holiday specials are not related to the storyline in any way. So do not confuse this chapter with the storyline cause you will not get the story after that.)