Other Fan Fiction ❯ Crypton Academy for Vocaloid Enhancement (クリプトンアカデミーボーカロイド用の拡張) ❯ Chapter 4: Hatsune Miku, age 16 (初音ミク、16歳) ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4: Hatsune Miku, age 16
 
The school had been set up before Hatsune Miku arrived.
 
There were three private lessons teachers, 4 humanities teachers, 7 chefs, Meiko and Kaito, and two costume designers for the future performers. Meiko had set up a room for Miku's arrival, and themed it green, having been informed that was her theme color, going from Meiko's red and Kaito's blue. Kaito was in charge of setting up the music rooms and acquiring instruments. Due to his request, they'd be learning not only to be amazingly talented inhuman singers, but also to play music as well as they sing. With their perfect pitch and fast-learning minds, this wouldn't be too hard for them.
 
When she arrived, it brightened the room.
 
Miku was all smiles, her long green pigtails bouncing as she bounded into the hall with her suitcases from Crypton containing her papers and two outfits. Her large aqua-green eyes were, Meiko swore, sparkling. She was wearing a schoolgirl themed outfit of silver and green, and long stockings with black boots. Her black sleeves lit up along with her large headphones, containing equalizers and many other gadgets that messed with her voice (like echo and distortion).
 
“HI!” Her voice echoed through the hall, and every worker stopped in his or her tracks. Their new star was here. Miku's smile was contagious. Everyone was happy to see her, even though this was their first meeting.
 
Meiko and Kaito walked up to Miku, and she quickly embraced them, knowing who they were, “Meiko-san! Kaito- san!” She nuzzled her nose between the two elders' shoulders. Both were taken by surprise.
 
Pulling away from the teen's embrace, they exchanged hellos, and introduced her to the staff of the school. Miku seemed entranced, and was overly excited to be at a school for future singers. She knew fully well she wasn't human, but she knew she was special.
 
She followed Meiko and Kaito to her new room like a shadow, darting around behind them to look at everything and take it in. She loved new things, it seemed. When shown her room, Miku was even more aglow. She plopped on the bed and opened her suitcases, unpacking a small file folder to give to Meiko for the school/Crypton records, and then her two other uniform outfits. But what shocked her elder friends was the leek that was in on of her suitcases.
 
“Is that a…”
 
“Neji,” Miku smiled to Kaito's remark, “I really enjoy their taste in soup.”
 
Kaito turned to Meiko slowly and whispered, “Her character item… is a leek?” Meiko was quick to remind him they both had food-like substances for their items, and Kaito fell silent
 
Miku became a star pupil. She studied dutifully, and was very involved in her lessons. Her beautiful voice could always be heard wafting down the halls. It seemed like she would never stop singing, some days. Every few weeks she would sing a duet or trio with her elders, and she loved to work with the costume designers. For all the help Miku would outpour in designing clothes for Kaito and Meiko's shows (which were becoming more frequent), the designers would give Miku a new outfit.
 
Miku loved clothes. Each time they gave her a new shirt, skirt or accessory, it would be on her the next day. She was kind, loving, and a little sassy like Meiko. The two girls were very close, and both enjoyed picking on Kaito.
 
When news came to the academy that two new pupils were coming, Miku became more mature, but also more excited. She knew he had to become a role model for the new arrivals, just like Meiko-san and Kaito-san, and was excited to have new voices to sing with. Also, when new students showed up, Miku could begin performing, so that was a driving force behind her excitement.
 
Miku caught up with Meiko in the hallway the day before the arrival of the two new students, “Ohayou, Meiko-san! Have you heard any news?”
 
“Ohayou, Miku-chan,” Meiko smiled, pulling the teen into a hug before answering her questions, “They're twins. Mirror Sound, Kagamine. Rin and Len. They are 14 year old brother and sister.”
 
“How exciting! I bet Kaito-san will be excited to see another male in the school!” Miku chirped, skipping alongside Meiko, who was heading for costuming to pick up the dress Miku had been working on with the designers for her Various Feelings concert next week.
 
“Even if it is a 14-year-old, I know he will be,” Meiko smiled, “If you want to surprise the twins, Kaito is going to start setting up their rooms this afternoon, right after lunch.”
 
“That's so long to wait,” Miku smiled. She had just gotten out of her after-breakfast lesson. She was anxious to prepare now.
 
“How about this,” Meiko smiled, picking up her dress from the counter, “I know the approximate measurements for the twins' clothing. They'll already have two outfits like you had, but if you want to make them something special, I'll give you the sizes.”
 
Miku's eyes were sparkling. She knew just what to make, “What color are they, Meiko-san?”
 
“Yellow.”
 
By lunchtime, Miku had made a white dress with a treble staff in yellow along the bottom hem for Rin, and a matching shirt with bass clef for Len to wear with a black pair of shorts. She was pleased with her work, and ran off to get lunch before helping Kaito.