Other Fan Fiction ❯ Crypton Academy for Vocaloid Enhancement (クリプトンアカデミーボーカロイド用の拡張) ❯ Chapter 5: Kagamine Rin and Len, age 14 (鏡音リン、連、14& ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5: Kagamine Rin and Len, age 14
 
Kagamine Rin showed up first.
 
She stumbled through the doors without her twin, looking overly eager, but carrying nothing. She had this sort of spirit that you can't turn away from. She was very energetic, but also very demanding.
 
“HELLO! I'm here! Stop everything!”
 
Unlike Miku, whose simple hello was sufficed to stop an entire building, Rin demanded it. Miku obeyed, of course, ready to get her performing career rolling, and walked out to where the treble singer was standing. She had short blond hair and a sailor schoolgirl outfit that was yellow, black, and white themed, with a little treble clef. But instead of a skirt, the girl was wearing short shorts. Her hair was adorned with a large white bow. Miku thought she was adorable.
 
“Hai! Hello, Rin-chan!” Miku bowed, and then held out her dress, “I made this dress for you!”
 
Rin was touched by Miku's simple gesture and smiled, upon seeing the girl in green's school outfit, “Thank you, Miku-san!” Rin then hugged her `older sister' figure, and Meiko was visible in her eyesight now. “Meiko-sama! Show me the place!”
 
Meiko watched the young girl skip towards her to grab her hand, and then ordered Miku and Kaito to wait for Len, as she would show the young, but bossy, girl around… and, in Meiko's words, “Show her another thing or two.”
 
Miku smiled and Kaito nodded, but turned around as they heard grunting. A person was entering the school lobby, carrying four suitcases stacked upon each other, and a crate of oranges.
 
“Hold on!” Kaito shouted, running over to remove the crate of oranges from the top and put it down. Miku grabbed two suitcases, and the figure straightened up and tried bow, holding the remaining two, still stacked.
 
“Th-th-thanks,” the voice gasped, and then he straightened up, a suitcase in each hand. Miku was dumbstruck. Len looked exactly like his sister, indeed. He had his blonde hair back in a small ponytail, and was wearing a male rendition of Rin's uniform, with a bass clef on the tucked shirt. He seemed very polite, in comparison to his bossy sister. Miku really liked him.
 
“Hello, Len-kun,” Miku smiled, bowing afterwards. Len seemed a bit frozen, looking at the 16-year-old singer before him. He could feel it, the pink splattering on his face.
 
“Uh, hello…. Miku-san,” Len stuttered, and turned to bow to Kaito, “Kaito-san.”
 
Miku smiled, and poked Len's forehead, “You don't need to be formal with me, Len-kun.” Len was shocked, and Kaito as well, remembering when Meiko did that when they first met. Now, he and Meiko were rather attached….
 
Len was blushing bright red at the moment. He picked up the he had dropped in time to hear Rin screaming his name. “LEN! Where are our bags? You're really slow, you know?” She was jogging to where everyone was standing. Len's blush was gone, and he sighed.
 
The group moved towards the twins' room, which was beside Miku's, and helped the two unpack, and then gave the full tour so both of them knew where everything was.
 
Rin turned out to be a stubborn, but hard worker. She picked on her brother much like Miku and Meiko picked on Kaito. But, she focused hard on her singing, and strived to be as great at it as Miku and Meiko. Rin wasn't a fast learner, however, on being human. She had hard times grasping the concepts of emotions that were opposite the way she acted.
 
Len, however, was quite the intellect. He already had been working hard on his voice the three weeks he had been alive before being sent to the Academy. His lesson teacher, as well as the other Vocaloids, was very impressed. He also was great on humanities studies.
 
Meiko was proud of the twins, but very hard on Rin, seeing she was too much like her self. Miku was friendly to Rin, but found the younger girl a little too demanding, and avoided Rin when she seemed upset. Miku adored Len and his singing voice though, enough to ask him to sing a duet with her. The two of them became close friends, and Miku and Len's laughter was a common sound, other than a lot of singing voices.
 
Miku received her letter in the mail a week after the twins' arrival. However, she sent back a request for at least another month of training before she would leave. They responded, telling her to take her time and schedule her first show when she was ready. They wanted her to be her best.
 
Len was happy that Miku was staying. Rin, not so much.